Student
Dec 12, 2023
Has it happened to anyone ?

I feel it's more of an UK/US thing

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I'm interested too, I don't want cops to come at home when someone else than me is there.

Last edited:
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I recall it happened to one French user.

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I recall it happened to one French user.
I know it happened for someone who bought it from a canadian source but, as I said, it was a canadian source and it was canadian cops who warned french cops about the parcel. I don't think it will happen if shipped from a polish source for example since both countries are in Schengen, but I prefer to be sure.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I know it happened for someone who bought it from a canadian source but, as I said, it was a canadian source and it was canadian cops who warned french cops about the parcel. I don't think it will happen if shipped from a polish source for example since both countries are in Schengen, but I prefer to be sure.
You should always prepare yourself for a potential welfare check. Not to freak yourself out unnecessarily, but to be prepared so you can dispel it easily if it happens.

Reactions: Old Friend
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
You should always prepare yourself for a potential welfare check. Not to freak yourself out unnecessarily, but to be prepared so you can dispel it easily if it happens.
Facing the cops and giving good explanation would not be a problem for me, especially since I know they'll never arrest me for this. I'm only afraid if I'm not at home when they come and they start talking with my "lover" instead.