• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

beforeyougo

beforeyougo

Sep 24, 2020
Tried to end my life 2.5 weeks ago by taking my allergen orally along with other drugs. That failed when I didn't go into Anaphylaxis, so I decided to cut my wrist. Panicked, 911 was called. Evidently I wasn't ready.

Fast forward to now and I am more than ready to depart. Unfortunately, family has locked up all the firearms and ammo and SN is not at all easy to come by in Canada.

Now what? I don't want t go stepping in front of a Semi. 1/2" Polypropylene and a tree?

• Aww..
Reactions: DFFP
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Tried to end my life 2.5 weeks ago by taking my allergen orally along with other drugs. That failed when I didn't go into Anaphylaxis, so I decided to cut my wrist. Panicked, 911 was called. Evidently I wasn't ready.

Fast forward to now and I am more than ready to depart. Unfortunately, family has locked up all the firearms and ammo and SN is not at all easy to come by in Canada.

Now what? I don't want t go stepping in front of a Semi. 1/2" Polypropylene and a tree?
I'm sorry to hear this, what makes you feel like you are ready this time? What is different from the last attempt? My first suggestion is to examine that thoroughly.

D

defott

Sep 16, 2020
People keep going on about how hanging is supposed to be the least painful and most reliable way but I can't seem to make it work. Maybe my rope is too stretchy.

Reactions: DFFP
beforeyougo

beforeyougo

Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this, what makes you feel like you are ready this time? What is different from the last attempt? My first suggestion is to examine that thoroughly.
Because I feel at peace with death now. I know that it has to happen, and I am prepared to go the distance.
People keep going on about how hanging is supposed to be the least painful and most reliable way but I can't seem to make it work. Maybe my rope is too stretchy.
Hmmmm. Not exactly what I wanted to hear. Maybe we need to do some problem solving?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
For sure don't use a stretchy rope.

Reactions: Meditation guide
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Because I feel at peace with death now. I know that it has to happen, and I am prepared to go the distance.

Please be careful, less than a month is a very quick turn around I would hope you would take time to explore all thats available, not only in terms of different CTB methods but recovery methods as well. I'm not judging, I'm just being honest with my concern. I think for the best decision you needs some patience and to really weigh your options.

beforeyougo

beforeyougo

Sep 24, 2020
thank you for your consideration. This has to happen, just need to figure out the how.

C

Carolcaroline

Sep 22, 2020
Before you figure out the how...why dont you just take a moment to figure out the "why not too".
Look at the positives please. Consider them. You have so much to gain I'm sure of it...really nothing to lose x

D

defott

Sep 16, 2020
For sure don't use a stretchy rope.
it's not stretchy as much as it has some give because it's soft.
A nylon climbing rope is in the mail, should get here tomorrow. Not sure what I could use in the meantime except for a power cord, but that won't slip and tighten easily.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
it's not stretchy as much as it has some give because it's soft.
A nylon climbing rope is in the mail, should get here tomorrow. Not sure what I could use in the meantime except for a power cord, but that won't slip and tighten easily.
It makes me cringe a bit every time I read people say they will use power cords and such. Your weight will make it likely cut into the neck under the sides of the jaw. I mean assuming they would be dead when that happens, but just seems painful and creepy... and what if they're revived. I might be off base here. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

D

defott

Sep 16, 2020
It makes me cringe a bit every time I read people say they will use power cords and such. Your weight will make it likely cut into the neck under the sides of the jaw. I mean assuming they would be dead when that happens, but just seems painful and creepy... and what if they're revived. I might be off base here. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
I'm not going for full suspension and it's a vacuum power cord, not something thin like my phone's.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm not going for full suspension and it's a vacuum power cord, not something thin like my phone's.
Ah, I see, thank you for elaborating. Have you tested if it can hold your weight?

beforeyougo

beforeyougo

Sep 24, 2020
Before you figure out the how...why dont you just take a moment to figure out the "why not too".
Look at the positives please. Consider them. You have so much to gain I'm sure of it...really nothing to lose x
I have considered them. I appreciate people reaching out, but this isn't a decision that can be changed. It just has to be done. It should have been done 2.5 week ago. Unfortunate that I didn't have the guts to go through with it.