sirenangelbby

sirenangelbby

Apr 4, 2023
i originally had a ton of things planned for this year and next and had a specific date planned to ctb, but my worst fear has officially happened and i've decided that i'll be going through with full suspension hanging as soon as i'm left home alone again. there's no point in completing all the things on my "bucket list" because i'm not going to remember them anyways. i'm currently laying in my bed with chest pains due to how depressed i am and i can't go through with anything because my parents are downstairs. hopefully they'll both be at work tomorrow and i'll be able to be at peace finally. every single day i'm suffering, only getting worse as time goes on. i'd just like some support because i know that i don't have much long left.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cheese.out, venin, Somethingiswaddling and 8 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Whatever happens, whatever you do, be sure that on this group you are not alone in your solitude. We wish you well whether or not you ctb tomorrow after struggling through another endless night.
Go well, have peace, we also understand.

• Love
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling, f1lth and AnonGermany
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I wish you the well in your trip

exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Sounds like things have gotten intense pretty quickly for you. The fact that you did have some things planned for the near-ish future but are deciding against them tells me that whatever you are feeling right now is absolutely excruciating. Depression chest pains are the worst feeling known to man. I've been there, and often get there still. I have personally found that talking to someone about what I am feeling has relieved some of the pain. I admire your strength and your courage for having wanted to stick it out as much as you could. You deserve to feel free and at peace in your final moments if you do in fact decide it is time to catch your bus any minute. So, in that time, if you need someone to talk to to alleviate some of that chest pressure, I am more than happy to be that listening ear. You can add me on Discord if you'd like, too. Just PM me if you need a friend.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I wish you well with your journey. You've chosen a sensible method, so I'm sure you'll succeed 👍🏼

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Good luck on your trip. I hope you get the peace you deserve. See you on the other side.

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
i originally had a ton of things planned for this year and next and had a specific date planned to ctb, but my worst fear has officially happened and i've decided that i'll be going through with full suspension hanging as soon as i'm left home alone again. there's no point in completing all the things on my "bucket list" because i'm not going to remember them anyways. i'm currently laying in my bed with chest pains due to how depressed i am and i can't go through with anything because my parents are downstairs. hopefully they'll both be at work tomorrow and i'll be able to be at peace finally. every single day i'm suffering, only getting worse as time goes on. i'd just like some support because i know that i don't have much long left.
I'm here

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
So sorry to hear that. Sending you all my love and I wish you nothing but peace❤️