S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
lol just got the "I don't think this is going to work between us" text. Nice. Lost my daughter, about to lose my apartment, about to lose my income, I have a sickening alcohol dependency and I'm on methadone. I see no other way out. Why the fuck can't I just die!? They always say life is so fragile and can be gone in a second so then why can't I just fucking do it!?

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, UnwillingSavior, tiger b and 9 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm so sorry all this happened. It would be very trite and foolish to say that your circumstances weren't terrible and it is understandable to see no way out of all these problems. Do you want to share a little more about the specifics of these issues?

I can relate though since my circumstances are dire and intractable too and I'm struggling to end it too.
I have a hard time feeling sympathy for someone who uses an innocent child as a shield to bring meaning to his own life.
Ngl.
You don't know anything about this person to make that claim. If you can't feel any sympathy, then stay quiet.

Reactions: UnwillingSavior, tiger b, Jolene79 and 2 others
Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
I have a hard time feeling sympathy for someone who uses an innocent child as a shield to bring meaning to his own life.
Ngl.
Rude and unnecessary response. People are allowed to feel sad about losing their daughter.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, UnwillingSavior, tiger b and 4 others
S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Rude and unnecessary response. People are allowed to feel sad about losing their daughter.
They sent me a nice little message too.
They have no reason why I lost my daughter.
I never abused her, or neglected her. I lost her because I'm depressed and so her grandparents don't see me mentally fit to parent right now- and I don't blame them. It's supposed to be a temporary thing but I feel like nothing is ever going to fucking be fixed. There is a lot more to it. But I know y'all don't care. I'm literally venting.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre