synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
yesterday i swear when i was blowing my nose i blew out chunks of scrambled egg i had for lunch that day. i don't remember choking on my eggs or anything.

also i keep seeing shit in my periferial vision. my mom says that it could be stuff from another dimension. not sure.

i've dealt with hallucinations (visual + auditory) for a while. they are different than other means of communication in my system.

just freaky. i want them to go away.

• Wow
Reactions: Justnotme and carmechanicer_keke
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
Have you been diagnosed with any mental illnesses? What you're describing seems to be schizophrenia. Also just wondering, what are you seeing in the corner of your eye?

Reactions: synthcadia and d3c96524be95
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
You should visit a doctor... That sounds like psychosis to me.

Reactions: synthcadia
h4yate

h4yate

qtest idol
Jul 13, 2023
definitely see a doctor.

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
no 😃 i got diagnosed with ADHD and then physical issues. now i have had like 5 concussions so idk if that plays a role or not but uhhh yeah. i am scared of the dark and it was so bad that i had to keep closet doors at night or the demons would get me. i sleep with a nightlight on still. 2 years ago i swear there was a demon in my room that would hide in my closet and stand over my bed sometimes and i have never held a cross more dearly in my life.

when i was younger i was mega scared that something was going to get me. i don't know what but it was something. and during the peak of the demon visit i'd keep lights on so that the demon couldn't follow me. i thought it was a relative but it was not. i don't think it wanted to hurt me. but it watched me and then went away.

during that period i kinda gave up and i was like "ok demons you can eat me, idc." i felt them following me…

i tried to tell my therapist this but she said it was a phase, it was normal, and it'd go away. but i don't think that thinking a murderer is in your closet is normal though. 😃

so… long answer short, no… not diagnosed.

also today i thought i saw a spider. sometimes it's a black cat. i do double-takes to make sure.

i don't know if the egg out of my nose was real.

also, one time my gums were just bleeding and i didn't know if that was real.
Have you been diagnosed with any mental illnesses? What you're describing seems to be schizophrenia. Also just wondering, what are you seeing in the corner of your eye?
You should visit a doctor... That sounds like psychosis to me.
i am mega scared to so maybe i can try in finland 😃 and also i come from a middle eastern family so i may just get denied

i thought this thing was a spider for reference

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock and Sweet Tart
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
no 😃 i got diagnosed with ADHD and then physical issues. now i have had like 5 concussions so idk if that plays a role or not but uhhh yeah. i am scared of the dark and it was so bad that i had to keep closet doors at night or the demons would get me. i sleep with a nightlight on still. 2 years ago i swear there was a demon in my room that would hide in my closet and stand over my bed sometimes and i have never held a cross more dearly in my life.

when i was younger i was mega scared that something was going to get me. i don't know what but it was something. and during the peak of the demon visit i'd keep lights on so that the demon couldn't follow me. i thought it was a relative but it was not. i don't think it wanted to hurt me. but it watched me and then went away.

during that period i kinda gave up and i was like "ok demons you can eat me, idc." i felt them following me…

i tried to tell my therapist this but she said it was a phase, it was normal, and it'd go away. but i don't think that thinking a murderer is in your closet is normal though. 😃

so… long answer short, no… not diagnosed.

also today i thought i saw a spider. sometimes it's a black cat. i do double-takes to make sure.

i don't know if the egg out of my nose was real.

also, one time my gums were just bleeding and i didn't know if that was real.

i am mega scared to so maybe i can try in finland 😃 and also i come from a middle eastern family so i may just get denied
I wouldn't trust your therapist. I don't wanna say that what you experienced is not normal but what you experienced is not normal. I'd get it checked out.

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
definitely see a doctor.
i'm mega scared eee. part of it is that i am afraid to ruin this image or just get flat out denied by my parents. for example i told them that i think i have migraines and my mom was like "don't call it something it's not." same with my dad. i told my mom's friend (with my mom there) and she was like "yeah that's a migraine." (i mean i've thrown up from them too.) and i tried to explain that i hear things in my head (coherent people) and my mom was like "that's yourself" and i'm like "then why is my consciousness telling me these awful things and why am i yelling back at it?"

thanks for coming to my ted talk lol.

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I wouldn't trust your therapist. I don't wanna say that what you experienced is not normal but what you experienced is not normal. I'd get it checked out.
Or you can always try getting your house exorcised.

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
yeah……. after she tried to push anxiety meds on me when i was probably going through a bpd moment, my family agreed that i need a new one.

there is a therapy service at my school, i just don't know if they have summer sessions.

i need a new one or a psychiatrist. but i am afraid of getting diagnosed with stuff bc i don't want it to affect future job prospects.
Or you can always try getting your house exorcised.
yeah i could try that. i know that my previous college had ghosts on it (i saw something that didn't seem like a hallucination if that makes sense) but idk about my house.

again, i gotta talk to my family and i am a little scared.

tbh i'm afraid they'll raid my phone.

h4yate

h4yate

qtest idol
Jul 13, 2023
i'm mega scared eee. part of it is that i am afraid to ruin this image or just get flat out denied by my parents. for example i told them that i think i have migraines and my mom was like "don't call it something it's not." same with my dad. i told my mom's friend (with my mom there) and she was like "yeah that's a migraine." (i mean i've thrown up from them too.) and i tried to explain that i hear things in my head (coherent people) and my mom was like "that's yourself" and i'm like "then why is my consciousness telling me these awful things and why am i yelling back at it?"

thanks for coming to my ted talk lol.
your mom is crazy. shes probably in a state of denial - maybe she hates the thought that her kid is going thru stuff like that and denying it is the only way she can cope. i dunno. but honestly, still do it even they try to deny. youre the only one who knows your body the best.

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
your mom is crazy. shes probably in a state of denial - maybe she hates the thought that her kid is going thru stuff like that and denying it is the only way she can cope. i dunno. but honestly, still do it even they try to deny. youre the only one who knows your body the best.
yeah maybe you're right. when i was younger apparently i did stuff for attention and my mom almost thought i had mauchasen's or something so i think that's where this comes from.

also my mom may just pull the card of "i went through worse" or "i'm an involved parent" idk. i mean i think she has good intentions. but yeah maybe it's the way she copes.

and this is true. i mean she doesn't feel for me.

Reactions: carmechanicer_keke and h4yate
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Food could reach your nasal cavities while eating, and come out your nose later. Especially something soft like scrambled eggs. Entirely in the realm of science and reality.
Seeing shit can be a part of dissociating. Especially out there, in the periphery. That whole zone can switch between reality and non-existence when dissociating. Maybe not the best thing to say, but either accept the drift and float, or ground yourself, flex toes and stamp feet, grind your teeth and grip the table to stay present. I've never resisted a float, but I've always thought that physical tension would do it. Idk.

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
yesterday i swear when i was blowing my nose i blew out chunks of scrambled egg i had for lunch that day. i don't remember choking on my eggs or anything.

also i keep seeing shit in my periferial vision. my mom says that it could be stuff from another dimension. not sure.

i've dealt with hallucinations (visual + auditory) for a while. they are different than other means of communication in my system.

just freaky. i want them to go away.
Seems like psychosis to me.. definitely visit a doctor

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
Food could reach your nasal cavities while eating, and come out your nose later. Especially something soft like scrambled eggs. Entirely in the realm of science and reality.
Seeing shit can be a part of dissociating. Especially out there, in the periphery. That whole zone can switch between reality and non-existence when dissociating. Maybe not the best thing to say, but either accept the drift and float, or ground yourself, flex toes and stamp feet, grind your teeth and grip the table to stay present. I've never resisted a float, but I've always thought that physical tension would do it. Idk.
ok… so that checks out so that's good. thanks for that.

and maybe, i've suffered with dissociation for a long time. when i'm alone i'll try to accept the float but when i'm not alone i'll try to stay grounded. thank you. ❤️
Seems like psychosis to me.. definitely visit a doctor
i probably should, i am going to finland soon so maybe they have some mental health services there

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Btw do you take any meds for adhd? Stimulants may cause psychosis iirc

Reactions: Aisley
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
i do, i take vyvanse and dextroamphetamine
My dude, listen to me very carefully, go visit a psychiatrist ASAP, these hallucinations are far from normal, go until you hurt yourself God knows how...

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am so sorry you are dealing with this and that your family denies you

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Have you tried using/burning a While Sage stick and wafting the smoke with a feather? You have to walk around your room and get the smoke into every nook and cranny in order to drive out the demon and reclaim your room!

lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I see things from the corner of my eye too. It doesn't happen often. I guess it happens when I'm mentally exhausted

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
My dude, listen to me very carefully, go visit a psychiatrist ASAP, these hallucinations are far from normal, go until you hurt yourself God knows how...
is that bc of the meds? and ok, i'll see what i can do ❤️
Have you tried using/burning a While Sage stick and wafting the smoke with a feather? You have to walk around your room and get the smoke into every nook and cranny in order to drive out the demon and reclaim your room!
if you got an alternative white sage i'll take it since burning/using white sage (if i remember correct) is a closed practice and i want to be respectful!

if i remember correctly, my mom smuged the house with regular sage when we moved in…
I am so sorry you are dealing with this and that your family denies you
thank you hopeful, i guess it could be worse.
I see things from the corner of my eye too. It doesn't happen often. I guess it happens when I'm mentally exhausted
mh, maybe i am in a perpetual state of tiredness? no clue, but glad i'm not alone
i just realized that if vyvanse fucks with me, i'm left with 1 option for adhd meds, cause adderal made me REALLY want to ctb after 5 days of taking it (like i was going to prepare a letter and find a way, it was mega bad)

Last edited:
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
for everyone who responded, thank you. i will see what i can do.

i think i'm a little in shock because i thought i was just imagining shit or i was exaggerating the severity.

if they get worse/weird i'll post something. i'll keep my closet doors closed. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock