• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
I keep having this recurring thought when I want to ctb and it goes "don't do that, do you want to have to live that all over again ?" It's really weird as I know that it doesn't make sense and a lot of people here are convinced that death is just a void. Even most NDEs just say that you can rest or reincarnate, but some who died by suicide were told they would have to repeat their life up until that point. It's super strange I guess because I would like to have another go at redoing my life the correct way. Theoretically. So why is that a haunting thought to me?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep, Zhendou and 2 others
N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
NDE are not people that are dead and come back. Those people are the rare ones that expenrience consciousness after heart stop beating but the electrical activity of the brain still goes on. There are no people coming back from flat encephalogram. NDE are NEAR death experience not death experience. I see no reason to imagine there is an afterlife.
If god exist he is probably indiferent to us or worse he is the worse entity ever.
It's super strange I guess because I would like to have another go at redoing my life the correct way. Theoretically. So why is that a haunting thought to me?
it haunt u because death is terrifying and u want to have another shot with life but are not sure it is real that's all.
Just see a sub5 male and understand that god doesn't exist and that there is no sense in all this.

Reactions: GoatHerder, sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Could you change the past to change your future perhaps....

Reactions: sserafim, Zhendou, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
Could you change the past to change your future perhaps....
This is what I want to do, or would do if I could

So I don't in know why it's being repeated in my head like some sort of threat? Because I didn't like some aspects of my life up until now?

R

req9619

Aug 12, 2024
what i think happens right after ur dead, u will go through all of ur life memories, when u were young until now. thats what ive always thought.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and CantDoIt
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
If it's true that you have to repeat your life, I would find out sooner rather than later rather than guessing about it. If I have to do it again it wouldn't matter if I found out sooner or later anyway in imo. Only one way to know. I hope I can do it again. Another chance to not end up this way? A chance to do some really beautiful things that I got to before all of this? I would do it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: CantDoIt and divinemistress36
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
what i think happens right after ur dead, u will go through all of ur life memories, when u were young until now. thats what ive always thought.
People who experienced NDEs said they had a life review which went over the good and bad feelings they caused to others, but also that just went over whether or not they accomplished their goals
I guess this could somewhat be considered your life flashing before your eyes.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and req9619
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Have there been any people that flat line brain activity that came back and had good things to say? Somebody here earlier says nobody has died that far into brain death and come back.

Reactions: Zhendou and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
If it's true that you have to repeat your life, I would find out sooner rather than later rather than guessing about it. If I have to do it again it wouldn't matter if I found out sooner or later anyway in imo. Only one way to know. I hope I can do it again. Another chance to not end up this way? A chance to do some really beautiful things that I got to before all of this? I would do it again.
Yeah I mean I guess I worry I wouldn't have the intuition to be different. I don't want to suffer thru this whole life that I'm not enjoying though...it's insane, I would only redo it if I knew I could be better. Maybe if I didn't su then I would have a chance at a better time next to but that's such an insane thought to have I guess. Living just because maybe if you die at the "right" time it'll mean you have a better life next time??? Wtf

Reactions: Zhendou
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Yeah I mean I guess I worry I wouldn't have the intuition to be different. I don't want to suffer thru this whole life that I'm not enjoying though...it's insane, I would only redo it if I knew I could be better. Maybe if I didn't su then I would have a chance at a better time next to but that's such an insane thought to have I guess. Living just because maybe if you die at the "right" time it'll mean you have a better life next time??? Wtf
I rather find out now than later. I can't do anything about the situation I've created for myself in this life so if there is another chance to do it, I'd rather get on to that. What's done here is done at least for me.

Reactions: CantDoIt and Zhendou
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Absolutely distressing to think that death would start a perfect replay of my life 😂😭💥

Reactions: CantDoIt and Zhendou
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
People who experienced NDEs said they had a life review which went over the good and bad feelings they caused to others, but also that just went over whether or not they accomplished their goals
I guess this could somewhat be considered your life flashing before your eyes.
I look forward to this actually

Reactions: Zhendou
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
To be honest, I think that is possible for us to live life all over again. I have a lot of Deja Vu. It is as if I lived this life before. But it can also be my brain mistaking it with similar situations. Well, it does not hurt to hope that I can right past wrongs.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, CantDoIt, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
Have there been any people that flat line brain activity that came back and had good things to say? Somebody here earlier says nobody has died that far into brain death and come back.
I don't think people can be brought back with flatline brain activity but I have no clue really.
Absolutely distressing to think that death would start a perfect replay of my life 😂😭💥
Yeah I know, I think it's implied it might go different the next time? At least I like to think it can.
To be honest, I think that is possible for us to live life all over again. I have a lot of Deja Vu. It is as if I lived this life before. But it can also be my brain mistaking it with similar situations. Well, it does not hurt to hope that I can right past wrongs.
I had a lot of deja vu when I was younger it's super weird but I don't have it quite as much anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhendou, sserafim and GuessWhosBack