• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
The general idea is that a person posts about a weird or goofy habit they have and the next person says what habit that they have that the previously mentioned habit reminds them of (I know it sounds weird but it could be fun so might as well try)
I'll start I have a weird habit of rolling and unrolling edges of paper

blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
I always fidget with my double jointed thumb

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Sticking my finger up my asshole and humming la da de da.
I find it very comforting.

Reactions: SwimmingBl1mp
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Tapping my foot to the rhythm of whatever song i'm listening to

S

SwimmingBl1mp

May 28, 2023
Closing every drawers when they aren't used, turning the lights off when not needed. (I'm really just OCD)

Reactions: cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
Closing every drawers when they aren't used, turning the lights off when not needed. (I'm really just OCD)
i do this too! i get really upset when others i live with leave lights on when theyre not in a room, even if i just need to leave a room for one second to grab something from another room i have to turn the light off lol
i cant touch light switches or door handles etc with my bare hands, i have to use my sleeves otherwise i feel really sick and have to wash my hands

Reactions: SwimmingBl1mp
S

SwimmingBl1mp

May 28, 2023
i do this too! i get really upset when others i live with leave lights on when theyre not in a room, even if i just need to leave a room for one second to grab something from another room i have to turn the light off lol
i cant touch light switches or door handles etc with my bare hands, i have to use my sleeves otherwise i feel really sick and have to wash my hands
i don't go that far :ahhha:

N

ngossia

Jan 4, 2023
i had a habit of drawing palm trees on paper whenever I was sitting idle or in classes at school. I stopped doing that before 5th grade haha.

Currently I have a habit for holding/practicing imaginary random conversations which i bet is a really common one. For example, last year i found a really good teacher who taught me few concepts of the subject i am studying at uni very elegantly. So last night i was practicing a conversation I wanted to have with him when I meet him this year. It has turned out to be a habbit haha.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds