• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Does anybody can guess as to why whenever i start or restart a mood stabilizer like prozac that it suddenly makes me adopt a radical european nationalist mindset and turns me into a hardcore critical racist of some kind?
Is prozac actually a nazi secret drug or what?

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Now I just want to know how many white nationalists take ADs.

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Who knows? All of them im guessing?

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Fuck now that i think about it maybe we all secretly admire the nazis to a certain extent. They had some badass uniforms and a pretty cool flag!

Reactions: Strumgewehr
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Well. We did import many Nazi scientists after the war. All were employed to continue their creepy research on us. I've been reading a lot about it lately but my suspicion has always been that the new generations of psychoactive/psychotropics, along with Positive Psychology, have their origins in the Nazi/CIA projects. And there were so many. The information is available yet somehow people plod along thru their lives, as though anything about their world is real.
Try Claridryl! :wink:

Reactions: Faraway1990
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
That was a nice bear, that deinitely cleared my day up!
I just only hope that one day the cia done goofed and accidently upset some lovecratian deity of sorts that later awakens to wreak havoc on earth, meaning that i dont have to go to work anymore! Jk

Reactions: not_a_robot