• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Salad1nnn

Apr 10, 2019
Hey guys, I just want to check out if there is any way to get weed in Beirut. I'm Lebanese citizens but i live my whole life in Europe, but I speak Arabic perfectly. I know it's illegal like in the most of the European states but there is everywhere someone who sells it.

So can somebody help me? My depression are killing me.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
oh I am so sorry, I feel your pain. Marijuana is the only thing that eases my depression and finding people to buy from when it's illegal and you don't know anyone is harder than most people think.

Craigslist was my source but I never used it outside the US so I have no idea if it will help. search term "420" in the US. Just try as many words for "weed" as you can think of in the search and pray something turns up.

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Do you know people there who smoke it?

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Your best option would be to ask any family members or friends who you know use it or if worst comes to worse there are many people who use dating sites to sell weed, in my area at least but watch out for undercover policemen