• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
My beloved GSD passed away more than a year ago. I figured I'll eventually forget her and the pain will stop. Turns out the pain stopped even with her in my mind. I've given her an incredible life and she added a lot to mine, I'm happy about that.

I've realized that she isn't sad to be gone, but I am sad that she's gone, and that makes it easier.

I've given myself an hypothetical: Would I avoid experiencing the pain of her passing by going back in time and never getting her? No. Never. This sealed the deal, and I am no longer mourning.

Best 14.5 years of my life. šŸ¶

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
pets really do shape our lives way more than we give them credit for. i lost my childhood dog at the end of 2020 and although it was for the best, it was incredibly painful to lose him. exactly as you described, ive never forgotten him but the pain has lessened over time. i used to cry everytime i saw a picture of him, but now i just remember him fondly whenever i see pictures of him. im so glad i had the honour of growing up with him. i wouldnt trade it for anything. <3

• Love
Reactions: Torabol