• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
View attachment 22292
The numbers in the collums is the absolute number of people who choose this method (n) and the procentual number in brackets
Methoddoctorsnursesgeneral
public
Infusion of
Anesthetics
51-
Tranquillizers
In Form of
Tabletts
Not specified
Medication
Not specified intoxication with
Medication
Morphine
Injection
3--
Insulin
Injection
phenobarbital
Oral application
2-5
benzodiazepine
Injection
chloroquine
Oral application
1-4
Cardiacglycosides
Oral app.
1-3
sodium benzene
Oral appl.
Wish
View attachment 22292
The numbers in the collums is the absolute number of people who choose this method (n) and the procentual number in brackets
Methoddoctorsnursesgeneral
public
Infusion of
Anesthetics
51-
Tranquillizers
In Form of
Tabletts
Not specified
Medication
Not specified intoxication with
Medication
Morphine
Injection
3--
Insulin
Injection
phenobarbital
Oral application
2-5
benzodiazepine
Injection
chloroquine
Oral application
1-4
Cardiacglycosides
Oral app.
1-3
sodium benzene
Oral appl.
1--
opiate in Form
of a Tablet or
band aid
This is from the german dissertation linked in a previous comment if someone is interested.
Most doctors and nurses choose ctb via medication followed by hanging and train decapitation.
Wish I could get my hands on some phenobarbital
--
opiate in Form
of a Tablet or
band aid
This is from the german dissertation linked in a previous comment if someone is interested.
Most doctors and nurses choose ctb via medication followed by hanging and train decapitation.

Reactions: Roberto
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
From my own experience, if you volunteer that you have any kind of higher education in a biology/ medical field, your inbox explodes. Some PMs are great and thought provoking, but most are just because people don't want to do their own research, I'm sorry to say...
I think gingerplum also said something to this extent, that she as a nurse gets heaps of requests about drug interactions and questions among the lines of 'in my particular case of... Can I...'.
So if there are doctors here, they rightfully would keep quiet... Suicide rates amongst doctors are quite high, so it stands to reason that some are here.

Last edited:
Reactions: forever21 and SinisterKid
R

reto

Dec 25, 2019
Does anybody else think that this forum lacks physicians?
Watching that thread about SN,made realize that we lack professional opinions on suicide methods.
We need to get in contact with more doctors,who could advise us on the effectiveness of methods and how much pain is involved.

People try their own cocktails and methods without some professional to back it up and confirm it.
We wait for PPH to give us the answers.

What do you think?
Not sure any reputable doc would come on