• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alwaysconfused

Alwaysconfused

Apr 30, 2023
I want new ways to harm myself that doesn't leave any marks. I wanna make myself suffer really bad without other people noticing. I really crave laying on my floor feeling like I'm already dead. When cutting I used to do that, lay on my floor and it would feel like I was already dead. Like some sort of high.
Honestly that has been the best feeling in my entire life, when I was at my lowest point in life and had my wrists slit and just bleed on the floor, nothing has ever beat that.

The only thing I can come up with is self starvation, but I need more than that.
(Sadly taking drugs and other substances are off the table due to my family would kick me out if they found out.)

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You said, "I really crave laying on my floor feeling like I'm already dead." (Laxatives & enema)

You'll lie on the floor until you have enough energy to climb into the tub and warm yourself. :ahhha:

sick melissa mccarthy GIF

Reactions: hiddenbpd