WishToBeGood

WishToBeGood

To scared to live and to scared to die
Jul 22, 2023
Does anyone know how o find drugs that's can help me ctb?

Reactions: Spiritual survivor
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
Unfortunately, the rules of the forum forbid giving any links or site names. šŸ˜ž

• Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Very sorry you are in this position. Ods are very unpredictable and most of the times not fatal. You really have to do some research to figure out doses, otherwise you will end up with organ damage and nothing else. Sn, while not a drug but rather a compound used as a food preservative, is a popular method. Nembutal (N), is a great one but unfortunately almost impossible to get. If I were to go the drug route, I would try to get my hands on some (high purity) fent. But again ods can be unpredictable and unreliable. There are definitely better methods out there. Whatever you decided to do I wish you the best of luck.

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Quanchookrioustavious on the corner can probably get you some fentanyl. It's second to N as the best method, IMO.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Only pharmacies have long been known to sell prescription drugs without verification. You either want meto for sn or amitryptiline for ddmaph or an alternative for it.

Opioids and benzos aren't usually found like this to my knowledge so you'd have to look somewhere else or use a less tested drug.