• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
We've found several articles online about water intoxication which leads us to believe this could be a reliable method.
When we Google "drink too much water death" nearly every article is about someone's accidental death due to water intoxication.
We remembered a case from several years ago about a radio contest "Hold your wee for a Wii" which led us to start researching.
Most cases, they go into a coma and die a few days later.

This is going to be our next and hopefully last attempt to catch the bus.
We aren't going to eat anything for the next few days and just drink a small amount of water to flush our system.
We expect our urine will be mostly clear by tomorrow.
On Sunday, we'll drink gallon after gallon until we pass out.
Hopefully this will be the end.

If there's a way to improve on this method, we'd appreciate it you would share.
Otherwise, we wish you all the peace you deserve.
Be well on your journey.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
Seems like method with a low chance of success and high chance of injury.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Forveleth
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I was thinking not likely to work too. Idk about injury risk. Seems like that also is unlikely

Reactions: Forveleth
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Water intoxication isn't reliable. It is very rarely fatal. You're likely to just make yourself vomit

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Drinking too much water at once would cause your brain to swallow and eventually lead you to death, but it isn't peaceful process at all. You would feel the pain and nausea for sure.
Not to mention that it is hard to drink that much water at once due to stomach capacity.
And if it wasn't enough for you to die, it would cause kidney failure.

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
More likely to cause brain damage before it kills you so you're better off choosing one of the many reliable methods available. This unicorn of some unknown great method everyone searches for doesn't exist.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Relevant case studies:

Attachments

• Fatal Water Intoxication.pdf
    401.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Death by Water Intoxication.pdf
    414.6 KB · Views: 0
kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
You can always browse through the website before making a post. This has been discussed multiple times. Nowhere near reliable unless it's extremely precise. You don't seem to take the ''We aren't going to eat anything for the next few days'' part into consideration. By the same means, multiple 'starving method' threads explain how excruciatingly drained that makes you and how much self control it takes to stop supplying your body for just 2-3 days. You seem like you haven't done much research on this, but I don't understand how it's not common sense yet that organ failure doesn't take just a few gallons of water.
Don't get me started on SI, puking, and literally peeing most of it out. At this rate you'd have more luck choking on it by accident.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
Drinking too much water at once would cause your brain to swallow and eventually lead you to death, but it isn't peaceful process at all. You would feel the pain and nausea for sure.
Not to mention that it is hard to drink that much water at once due to stomach capacity.
And if it wasn't enough for you to die, it would cause kidney failure.
From the accounts we've read, most fatal cases experienced headaches, some vomit, others had seizures leading up to their eventual death.

We're expecting swelling in the brain and stomach discomfort. We don't mind the pain.
You can always browse through the website before making a post. This has been discussed multiple times. Nowhere near reliable unless it's extremely precise. You don't seem to take the ''We aren't going to eat anything for the next few days'' part into consideration. By the same means, multiple 'starving method' threads explain how excruciatingly drained that makes you and how much self control it takes to stop supplying your body for just 2-3 days. You seem like you haven't done much research on this, but I don't understand how it's not common sense yet that organ failure doesn't take just a few gallons of water.
Don't get me started on SI, puking, and literally peeing most of it out. At this rate you'd have more luck choking on it by accident.
Thanks

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
From the accounts we've read, most fatal cases experienced headaches, some vomit, others had seizures leading up to their eventual death.

We're expecting swelling in the brain and stomach discomfort. We don't mind the pain.

Thanks
If you don't mind the pain, wouldn't other alternatives be easier or more successful?

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
Relevant case studies:
Haven't seen these, we will read them tonight.
More likely to cause brain damage before it kills you so you're better off choosing one of the many reliable methods available. This unicorn of some unknown great method everyone searches for doesn't exist.
We've tried several other methods, this seems pretty simple. Drink about 2 gallons of water in under an hour. Hold urine as long as possible. Fall unconscious hours after, if not rescued, die shortly after.
Seems like method with a low chance of success and high chance of injury.
Crossing our fingers it works for us
If you don't mind the pain, wouldn't other alternatives be easier or more successful?
We don't mind this pain.

If we had access to a gun, we'd do that.
We're also considering a knife through the chest, but we didn't have a proper knife.

Last edited:
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
We don't mind this pain.

We're also considering a knife through the chest, but we didn't have a proper knife.
I see. I hope it goes as plan, reaching and earning the freedom.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Haven't seen these, we will read them tonight.

We've tried several other methods, this seems pretty simple. Drink about 2 gallons of water in under an hour. Hold urine as long as possible. Fall unconscious hours after, if not rescued, die shortly after.

Crossing our fingers it works for us

We don't mind this pain.

I can almost guarantee this will not work. You can't just bring this on at will. Hyponetrmia is not as simple as drink two gallons of water,hold your pee and die. Not even close to that unless it's a very unique circumstance. Your body is amazing at keeping you alive and making adjustments to do so. I am prone to this condition due to certain medications and their effect on my body. So with that said I am more vulnerable than most. I have been hospitalized on several occasions for this condition.Had seizures, blacked out,woke up in the ER days later etc. You can't hold your pee under those circumstances lol. Has it killed people? Sure but so can a million other things that aren't reliable and just in rare instances. I wish you the best in what ever you decide but this is not a viable option.

Reactions: sugarh1gh
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
I can almost guarantee this will not work. You can't just bring this on at will. Hyponetrmia is not as simple as drink two gallons of water,hold your pee and die. Not even close to that unless it's a very unique circumstance. Your body is amazing at keeping you alive and making adjustments to do so. I am prone to this condition due to certain medications and their effect on my body. So with that said I am more vulnerable than most. I have been hospitalized on several occasions for this condition.Had seizures, blacked out,woke up in the ER days later etc. You can't hold your pee under those circumstances lol. Has it killed people? Sure but so can a million other things that aren't reliable and just in rare instances. I wish you the best in what ever you decide but this is not a viable option.
We didn't ask for your discouragement. We kindly requested improvements to this method.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
We didn't ask for your discouragement. We kindly requested improvements to this method.
I am sorry you take it as discouragement when I am only trying to help by posting first hand experience in this matter. You are free to choose what you wish and I will say no more. Hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: ferrie and sugarh1gh
jbleakness

jbleakness

May 8, 2024
Good luck sir I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmic_traveler
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
I am sorry you take it as discouragement when I am only trying to help by posting first hand experience in this matter. You are free to choose what you wish and I will say no more. Hope you find the peace you are looking for.
Thank you. Be well on your journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostSoul1965