• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Tried to get better, not let the suicide thoughts get to me. Beginning of Jan, thought I was for sure going to hang myself.

Now the thoughts are back. I want to get my noose out and end it. I want release from this life

AngryDog

AngryDog

Mar 2, 2023
Those feelings can be very hard to control. Please try to stay safe and don't let those thoughts dominate you. PM me if you need to talk. You don't have to suffer like this alone.

Take care.

• Love
Reactions: yyytry
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
If you are earnestly trying, keep doing so. It won't go away altogether, at least not for some time. The thoughts can stay a long time, but that doesn't mean that you aren't moving forward in one way or another. You made a post here, that shows something.

• Love
Y

yyytry

Sep 8, 2022
Those feelings can be very hard to control. Please try to stay safe and don't let those thoughts dominate you. PM me if you need to talk. You don't have to suffer like this alone.

Take care.
Thank you. Just being listened to, helps.
I'm gonna try to sleep now.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Warlock
Nov 13, 2021
Tried to get better, not let the suicide thoughts get to me. Beginning of Jan, thought I was for sure going to hang myself.

Now the thoughts are back. I want to get my noose out and end it. I want release from this life
I feel you so much bro. All I've looked forward to today was a call from someone and I never got it so I've been down in the dumps since then, I just feel like I don't have much to live for.

You've beat it before though, you've got this!

• Love
gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019

I am sorry you're struggling with those thoughts so badly again right now.
Try to keep going and stay safe. Such thoughts unfortunately take a long while to go away. For me, they are just a part of me now and I have accepted that they are there.

• Love
Asprex

Asprex

There is no storm we can't weather!
Mar 3, 2023
Ive been experiencing the same thing lately. The only thing to escape the thoughts that helped me is focusing on something else. Can't really advice anything else but if you want motivation or someone to listen to you im here (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠).

• Love
Y

yyytry

Sep 8, 2022
Thank you to everyone who left some kind words here. The support is very appreciated. Im gonna stay busy, keep myself from obsessing over death as the only solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: Asprex
PainfulPainkillers

PainfulPainkillers

LiveCryLaugh
Mar 7, 2023

I feel your situation right now. I was quite depressed too, but now I am getting better (I think). I wish you all the very best! You did it once, you can do it again!