• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
His name is Dayne Jones. He was found hanging from a tree in his mom's yard.
Pictures of the deceased can be found here: https://mobile.twitter.com/MelvinCozart2/status/1056869549042290688

Some people think he was a lynched and others think it was a suicide. People think he was lynched due to his mom being an activist. Apparently there have been other 'suspicious' deaths of African Americans.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Weird how his pants are around his ankles. That's rather suspicious.

Forensics usually can do a good job determining whether it was murder or suicide. But sometimes the police doesn't care to doe their jobs...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and Angst Filled Fuck Up
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Seems like a suicide. Doesn't seem like there is any evidence to the contrary. The mom is probably just in denial.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
It's impossible to know until an investigation takes place. Were there any signs of turmoil in his personal life beforehand?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway777
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Lol @ all the people so triggered by the photo. Seeing people's comments on social media just makes me want to hurl myself off the nearest building. And it likely was just suicide. In the States, finger-pointing and the blame game are national sports.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lady_godiva
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
It's impossible to know until an investigation takes place. Were there any signs of turmoil in his personal life beforehand?
According to certain comments on the twitter post there was. Not sure if they are true though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway777
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
i don't think i'd want to look at the photo, but the circumstances do point to it being a death worth looking into: where he was and who saw him in the last few hours. like, this is also a type of death that has a very strong historical context attached to it when it comes to race. this isn't to say that Jones wouldn't conceive to ctb in this manner...but hanging in a tree? and for that to be dismissed so easily by the police in Ferguson, MI no less? it's enough to make me look at this sideways.

i'm also looking for like, a timeline of stories. most of what i'm finding is being reported within the last day, with the body being reportedly discovered on Oct 17 and nothing around that time and most stories on being in the last day or so. i guess McKinnies--his mother--waited to hear what the police concluded and then went public. a few sources i've looked into say they've contacted people for statements but are still waiting on them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Iwant2sleepforever and DeletedUser4739
D

DeletedUser4739

i don't think i'd want to look at the photo, but the circumstances do point to it being a death worth looking into: where he was and who saw him in the last few hours. like, this is also a type of death that has a very strong historical context attached to it when it comes to race. this isn't to say that Jones wouldn't conceive to ctb in this manner...but hanging in a tree? and for that to be dismissed so easily by the police in Ferguson, MI no less? it's enough to make me look at this sideways.

i'm also looking for like, a timeline of stories. most of what i'm finding is being reported within the last day, with the body being reportedly discovered on Oct 17 and nothing around that time and most stories on being in the last day or so. i guess McKinnies--his mother--waited to hear what the police concluded and then went public. a few sources i've looked into say they've contacted people for statements but are still waiting on them.

I'm also looking at this sideways. Lynchings are nothing to new the US, and they have been occurring with increased frequency. Nazi's are proudly marching in our streets. Knowing how the police love to murder black people in the US, I don't really have much faith in a genuine investigation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer, Escargot Shorts and 1 other person