Sideways Glance

Sideways Glance

Mar 9, 2023
Just got police at my front door at 1am for a wellness check since the FBI traced my order from IC and flagged it as a suicide kit. They believed me when I said I hadn't ordered it and that there wouldn't be a case number made or anything, but still it was a lot to go through, one of the cops didn't believe me, but they didn't find it sitting out or anything. I don't know if there'll be a follow up on this or not (I live in Texas)

I was set to do it this weekend… my parents were going out of town… I have done all I need and now I don't know what I'm going to do. I may not go through with it… I don't know… I've got a list of all the reasons why I need to soon written down.

Just wanted to say, be careful if you're ordering from IC it may be perfectly legal, but it is not without risk. And if you're reading this somehow Mr. FBI man, sorry, but I can't do this anymore.

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Ariii, nihilistic_dragon, rosepanda and 33 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Nt wn2 mke ppl panc bt tht = nw 1 persn frm ech USA & UK & Canda wh/ hve recevd welfre chcks aftr ordrng frm IC

1 persn ordrd 3 mnths ag/ & 1 persn ordrd ovr 1 yr ag/

• Informative
  • Hmph!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, wiltingorchid, just_so_done and 12 others
tiredangelgirl

tiredangelgirl

i'm sorry i'm trying my best
Aug 1, 2022
had cops show up at my door at 2am. they were kind and left but how tf is this legal. I ordered at the wrong time I guess :/

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, wiltingorchid, wastingpotential and 7 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
had cops show up at my door at 2am. they were kind and left but how tf is this legal. I ordered at the wrong time I guess :/

Hw lng ag/ dd u ordr

Reactions: tiredangelgirl
altoids

altoids

Looking
Feb 26, 2023
Nt wn2 mke ppl panc bt tht = nw 1 persn frm ech USA & UK & Canda wh/ hve recevd welfre chcks aftr ordrng frm IC

1 persn ordrd 3 mnths ag/ & 1 persn ordrd ovr 1 yr ag/
Is there any more info about the Canadian's experience? Would be interesting to know if they were visited by the feds or just local cops.

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Is there any more info about the Canadian's experience? Would be interesting to know if they were visited by the feds or just local cops.

Nt sre bt cn ask

Frm wht herd thy wre jst polce

Reactions: altoids
altoids

altoids

Looking
Feb 26, 2023
Nt sre bt cn ask

Frm wht herd thy wre jst polce
Appreciate it. If it's just police that's slightly reassuring, would rather not have mounties pulling up unannounced. Still fucked up regardless. Hopefully it doesn't become a common thing.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady and heavyeyes
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I'm curious how LE has chosen whose homes to visit for these welfare checks... Age? Pure randomness, like pulling a name out of a jar full of names? Or what?

How strange... What an invasion of privacy, ffs.

Reactions: wiltingorchid, Superdeterminist, sorrowful and 5 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
I'm wondering about the check in the UK and how long ago the person ordered. Thanks for the heads up @Dot.

Thy ordrd 3 mnths ag/

Sme1 in usa recevd & welfre chck & ordrd 1 yr ag/

Reactions: wiltingorchid, heavyeyes and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thy ordrd 3 mnths ag/

Sme1 in usa recevd & welfre chck & ordrd 1 yr ag/
Thanks Dot. It's awful this is happening and I'm really sorry for the people who have already received visits.

• Aww..
Reactions: exploitedbacteria and sorrowful
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
The thing is, most people who ordered it wishing to ctb have obviously done their research and won't just confess to the cops about their plans. This is creating more panic than help. What are they gonna do if That person won't open the door lol. They prob just gonna turn around and call it a day

Reactions: ihateearth, wiltingorchid, self destructing and 3 others
B

Born2bealoser

Apr 14, 2023
Just got police at my front door at 1am for a wellness check since the FBI traced my order from IC and flagged it as a suicide kit. They believed me when I said I hadn't ordered it and that there wouldn't be a case number made or anything, but still it was a lot to go through, one of the cops didn't believe me, but they didn't find it sitting out or anything. I don't know if there'll be a follow up on this or not (I live in Texas)

I was set to do it this weekend… my parents were going out of town… I have done all I need and now I don't know what I'm going to do. I may not go through with it… I don't know… I've got a list of all the reasons why I need to soon written down.

Just wanted to say, be careful if you're ordering from IC it may be perfectly legal, but it is not without risk. And if you're reading this somehow Mr. FBI man, sorry, but I can't do this anymore.
so it was intercepted????? you have nothing?
The thing is, most people who ordered it wishing to ctb have obviously done their research and won't just confess to the cops about their plans. This is creating more panic than help. What are they gonna do if That person won't open the door lol. They prob just gonna turn around and call it a day
if it is intercepted by FBI, you get nothing

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I'm in the UK & ordered my IC SN a year ago. But around two weeks ago, I had the directors of the NHS service who looks after me & other suicidal people visited me to protect their own backs (& not my welfare). Basically it's all kicking off because of the recent reports like this & others...

...& the full-day inquest within the UK which took take place on February 7, 2023 following all these UK SN suicides.

Because I have explicitly told that NHS service who looks after me I have this substance (which is not illegal to own) & that telephone call was recorded hence why they now would do anything to take it off my hands. Again not for my own protection, but to protect their own jobs. As a UK coroner would go after those directors if I was to suicide by this substance, given they now know & that call has been recorded.

Also during that visit those NHS directors, didn't offer me help, they just wanted to take the substance away from me. But they didn't want to take any knives or rope, which could also be used for suicide, away from me. Hence why I know they were just looking out for themselves. Funny how the NHS is chronically underfunded & understaffed when it comes to looking after the mentally ill. But as soon as an effective suicide agent appears, like this, the NHS directors are all over it like fly's over shit & no tax-payers funds are spared.

Perhaps you can see why I feel the NHS, threapists & 80% of the world being evil. As I'm just a tax revenue generator to these people. To be honest, I really don't know if I want to continue to live in this world if it is going this way?

To fight back against these evil people, I would waste their time & ensure they are held responsible for your suicide. Like I did by telling the NHS I have SN, so they come over but never ever giving it over to them as they have no powers. Money talks so by wasting their time, they will soon get fed up of losing & move on.

Would also recommend hiding your SN outside of where you live (maybe even spliting it so you can hide it in two places) just in case.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, wiltingorchid, d.dreadful and 13 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Happened to me as well late at night. Woken up to cops at the door. sn taken and door to new apartment destroyed. I've actually been doing a little better lately but this has made me feel pretty fucking horrible. Oh yes, and family members notified unfortunately. this is just not something I entertained as a real possibility.
Happened to me as well late at night. Woken up to cops at the door. sn taken and door to new apartment destroyed. I've actually been doing a little better lately but this has made me feel pretty fucking horrible. Oh yes, and family members notified unfortunately. this is just not something I entertained as a real possibility.
I'm so depressed about this. I hate this world…
They were at my door for several hours while I was sleeping apparently banging on it and yelling my name.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ihateearth, nihilistic_dragon, Zetsubou and 9 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
The police are far overstepping their boundaries. It should be illegal to do this. They are being paid for nothing.

Reactions: MentalFuneral, Timothy7dff, poisonedminds and 13 others
WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I'm shocked what I'm reading here. Thank god it's not like that here in the Netherlands (as least not yet) I already told my GP, the crisis team and the current psychiatrist looking after my case that I have sufficient opioids to end my life. I've not been sectioned nor have the police been called. I think it's disgusting what's happening in the US and UK.

• Love
Reactions: poisonedminds, wiltingorchid, user676 and 7 others
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Oh no worries, I am not complaining about it being mentioned here. It's important for people to be aware.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I've just checked the UK law regarding SN which is classed as a "Reportable substance" but not a "Regulated substances". SN (NOT sodium nitrate) is listed under 7.2, third from the bottom in the below link.

Does anyone know what the difference is between a "Reportable substance" & a "Regulated substances" under UK law?

I'm guessing as the name suggestions, the police, NHS etc can only monitor you for having SN, but not actually do anything like take it away?

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
I've just checked the UK law regarding SN which is classed as a "Reportable substance" but not a "Regulated substances". SN (NOT sodium nitrate) is listed under 7.2, third from the bottom in the below link.

Does anyone know what the difference is between a "Reportable substance" & a "Regulated substances" under UK law?

I'm guessing as the name suggestions, the police, NHS etc can only monitor you for having SN, but not actually do anything like take it away?

Thnk tht mns tht = legl 2 sell 2 n.e1 e.g nt regul8td

Howevr if r sellng 2 specfc grps thn thse sales mst b reportd 2 certn authrties

S/ sellrs hve chosn 2 nt sell 2 indivdls

Reactions: wiltingorchid, heavyeyes and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Thnk tht mns tht = legl 2 sell 2 n.e1 e.g nt regul8td

Howevr if r sellng 2 specfc grps thn thse sales mst b reportd 2 certn authrties

S/ sellrs hve chosn 2 nt sell 2 indivdls

Thanks for clarifying that.

So from a buyer's point of view (i.e. me), there is nothing to worry about given SN's status as a "reportable substance"?

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Thanks for clarifying that.

So from a buyer's point of view (i.e. me), there is nothing to worry about given SN's status as a "reportable substance"?

Yh u r nt doin n.ethng illegl

Bt dependng on whre u r purchsng frm thy mght rport u fr welfre reasns-- or jst rfuse 2 sell 2 u

Reactions: wiltingorchid, heavyeyes and losing hope
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Now I know why they came knocking at my door at 5am today. I really hope they don't come back. I'm freaking out. I'm so sorry this happened to you too.

I ordered and received my SN about a month ago btw. Just so you know.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: wiltingorchid, pthnrdnojvsc, outrider567 and 4 others
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Can't believe this is happening. I literally have no words. I'm fucking furious and so sad and disappointed for all of us.
Yh u r nt doin n.ethng illegl

Bt dependng on whre u r purchsng frm thy mght rport u fr welfre reasns-- or jst rfuse 2 sell 2 u
So they can't arrest us?
Just want to mention one very important thing - to anyone in the UK as you're probably aware a great deal of our police force are either rapists or murderers - do not under any circumstances let them enter your property. As someone in possession of SN you are a vulnerable person and if you are female and a male officer comes to your door you are at risk. Do not ever let them in. Deny everything!

I was contacted by email (I was out at work so not sure if they came to my house) after I bought SN a few years ago. I told them it was for meat curing and they left me alone. I was so scared though.

remember they do not care about our welfare!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: rabbitlettuce, wiltingorchid, d.dreadful and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
They should just leave suicidal people alone, it's so disgusting how people cannot have the option die in peace without other people like that interferring. I hate this anti suicide society where suicidal people are treat so badly, those who plan to die don't deserve to be punished for it.

• Love
Reactions: shadow999, jbear824, wiltingorchid and 8 others
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

Student
Dec 4, 2022
what the fuck is the point in the police showing up to the houses of those who they suspect owning SN? they have no grounds to search, so all it takes is the person saying "no" for them to fuck off. all they're doing is making a potential suicidal person more suicidal. fuck them

Reactions: shadow999, wiltingorchid, warriorofeld and 8 others
J

jruo

Apr 25, 2023
I think it's so crazy how in a country where firearms can be bought at walmart, and is such an incredibly bad problem, that they decide to put an iron fist down on SN. The irony is truly painful

Reactions: hell toupee, Zetsubou, wiltingorchid and 13 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

So Pathetic, and at 1 AM!

Reactions: wiltingorchid, pthnrdnojvsc, WaitingToGo and 1 other person
ShanaRei

ShanaRei

Some day my prince (of death) will come
Nov 17, 2022
They show up at your door for a suicide kit but they can't stop school shooters before hand. The US is a clown show

• Informative
Reactions: Decided98, hell toupee, DefinitelyReady and 23 others