• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hi

Just a quick reminder to everyone that the only legitimate seller of Nembutal is the seller called D as discussed in the following thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-d-megathread.77724/

I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU BUY FROM ANY DARKNET MARKETPLACES.

You are very likely to be scammed and lose money. The vendors on these markets do not have have a track record of ever selling Nembutal or Pentobarbital. There is a lot of false buyer feedback and there are multiple ways you could get scammed, including fake phishing links, fake product photos, being asked to pay outside the marketplace, being asked to message via Gmail or WhatsApp etc. Even if you do your research on this via Dread or Reddit it is still likely you could get scammed.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IN ANY WAY ASKING FOR HELP REGARDING THE DARK WEB FOR ANY ITEM INCLUDING NEMBUTAL/FENTANYL/DIAZEPAM ETC

DO NOT MAKE A POST ASKING ME FOR HELP OR LINKS ETC

DO NOT SEND ME A PM OR LIVE CHAT MESSAGE

I WILL NOT HELP

Many thanks and i hope you seriously take this advice and only buy from D if you are interested. He has a proven track record with multiple successfull deliveries to many countries. His details can be found in the April 2022 PPH file linked to the thread made by the Admin/Mod @RainAndSadness located below:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: keitaro, ithappens, symphony and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing the information. Suicidal people are already suffering enough without getting scammed trying to find a way out of this life. It is appreciated how you always help others on here with useful information.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and london3
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/buying-n-from-the-dark-web.94679/#post-1664796

OP's recent thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endtimes1, justsayin, Symbiote and 3 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
@london3

You are not the fount of all CTB knowledge nor are you the gatekeeper of the resources on this site. I will continue to refer directly to the PPeH and the suicide resources thread.

I have no idea what your gameplan is.

You start this thread warning members about the same dark net sources you were offering to help members access a few short days ago? The very same sources that @RainAndSadness exposed as fake?

I think all your posts should come with a credibility warning.

• Informative
Reactions: keitaro, Endtimes1, justsayin and 4 others
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@london3

You are not the fount of all CTB knowledge nor are you the gatekeeper of the resources on this site. I will continue to refer directly to the PPeH and the suicide resources thread.

I have no idea what your gameplan is.

You start this thread warning members about the same dark net sources you were offering to help members access a few short days ago? The very same sources that @RainAndSadness exposed as fake?

I think all your posts should come with a credibility warning.
I have never stated i am a expert at all, all resources are easily accessible on the forum.

I do not have a game plan, this is simply your own opinion and false accusation.

I have always warned buyers about the dangers of the dark web in all my posts, please take the time to read and you will clearly see this. I mentioned a few vendors or marketplaces via PM, it is still up to the buyer to make the final decision if the actual seller or item is genuine through their own research.

All opinions on this site should be taken with a large pinch of salt, readers should make there own conclusion and make their own decision after reading any thread from any member.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
😆 Of course they are. I would never buy anything on the darkweb, absolutely nothing ! 👎

Reactions: london3
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
😆 Of course they are. I would never buy anything on the darkweb, absolutely nothing ! 👎
Beginners to the dark web need to educate themselves more and take the time to read. A lot of people seem to be impulsive and make mistakes and ultimately get scammed. Buyer beware!

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Should be common sense honestly, but i know that when you are desperate you might do stupid shit

Reactions: Endtimes1
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
I'm not one for talking online much and definitely not one for insulting people but I really don't understand why the mods let you post here.

I would ban you immediately if I could.

Why don't you just leave.

• Informative
Reactions: Shu, rationaltake and Endtimes1
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I honestly dont have much experience from the DW. I use Tor/Onion but its tough to do biz underground when you can't verify the dealer. Back in like '13 I tried to obtain $200 fake cash for $100 and never got it. I'm sure the DW has legit vendors but even obtaining guns is tricky as its your hard earned funds goin bye bye to some crook as their all hiding behind that anonymous crap. Nothin u can do to get funds back.

I dont recommend dark web for various services/products unless if there is a way to verify vendor.

• Informative
Reactions: ithappens, london3 and Dead Meat
E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
I'm not one for talking online much and definitely not one for insulting people but I really don't understand why the mods let you post here.

I would ban you immediately if I could.

Why don't you just leave.
I was scammed because of London3 and his mass message that he probably sent to several others. He seems to like copy paste.

I though agree it was me being too naive and desperate and I could have been more careful, but I agree with several other users that London3 is behaving in a weird fashion. I can't be sure he's a direct scammer, but he "dared me" to write me thoughts here openly.

I asked if he was in any way connected with the scammer that took my money, but he only answered in a legalistic way "what are your proofs" or "it's all your fault... and I have only followed the rules of this forum which I have researched very carefully".

If it's against the rules to name other users and being critical I am sorry, but I think this information might be useful for others.

• Informative
  • Hmph!
Reactions: justsayin, hopeless123, symphony and 1 other person
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I was scammed because of London3 and his mass message that he probably sent to several others. He seems to like copy paste.

I though agree it was me being too naive and desperate and I could have been more careful, but I agree with several other users that London3 is behaving in a weird fashion. I can't be sure he's a direct scammer, but he "dared me" to write me thoughts here openly.

I asked if he was in any way connected with the scammer that took my money, but he only answered in a legalistic way "what are your proofs" or "it's all your fault... and I have only followed the rules of this forum which I have researched very well".

If it's against the rules to name other users and being critical I am sorry, but I think this information might be useful for others.

Hi everyone

This user contacted me to ask for a source to buy Nembutal from the darkweb. I already posted previously on the public forum that are NO LEGITIMATE SELLERS OF N ON THE DARKWEB. I stated this MULTIPLE times that they are likely to be SCAMMERS and that buyers should be very WARY. He chose to IGNORE this and do NO RESEARCH as a new buyer to the darkweb.

I told him the name of the marketplace where he could search sellers. i have seen there are several sellers that seem to sell Nembutal but i always stated the importance of DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

The buyer FAILED TO FOLLOW THE RULES of any darkweb marketplace. He broke several rules of all marketplaces.

Here are some major MISTAKES from the buyer:

The website terms state that you MUST keep all messages or contact WITHIN the darknet site. He contacted the vendor via WhatsApp and Gmail. WHY did the buyer do this?

The website terms state that you MUST NOT PAY OUTSIDE the site. He paid the vendor via bitcoin outside it. WHY did the buyer do this?

The website terms state that you MUST USE ESCROW within the darknet site so you only release the money when you have received deliver. He did not use escrow and just paid bitcoin outside. WHY did the buyer do this?

The website terms state that you SHOULD NOT USE FE or pay any amount early especially for new sellers or vendors with questionable feedback. He again ignored this and paid outside. WHY did the buyer do this?

Now he has lost money and chose to IGNORE RULES and looking to blame someone for his mistakes.

Literally any user on this site could refer a buyer to any website. A mention of a website is NOT A RECOMMENDATION. A user could refer people to SN sellers like IC and DD, who we know are legitimate. A user could refer a potential buyer to buy N from D. He is a legitimate seller. But if they turn out to be fraudulent or fake, buyers should not use them at all.

The buyer FAILED TO FOLLOW RULES, chose his own path and did NOT BOTHER to do any basic RESEARCH. He did not bother to search on forums like Reddit. He could have asked around bit did not. He could have made a thread on a darknet forum asking for help, he did not do this. Also vendors feedback can be FAKE, his product could be fake. The whole website could be fake. It is easy to fake invoices, build up fake sales etc.

I could recommend you a laptop on Amazon, it is up to you to research the model, research reviews from previous buyers, find any red flags on fake feedback etc. It does not make me at fault if it later turns out to be a fake seller. YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN DUE DILLIGENCE AND OWN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION

So that is my side of the story. Let me state again, from the day this happened, i will NO LONGER HELP ANYONE WITH ADVICE OR LINKS ETC TO THE DARKWEB.

Thankyou for reading this and hearing my side of the story.

• Yay!
Reactions: symphony
E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
Hi everyone

This user contacted me to ask for a source to buy Nembutal from the darkweb. I already posted previously on the public forum that are NO LEGITIMATE SELLERS OF N ON THE DARKWEB. I stated this MULTIPLE times that they are likely to be SCAMMERS and that buyers should be very WARY. He chose to IGNORE this and do NO RESEARCH as a new buyer to the darkweb.

I told him the name of the marketplace where he could search sellers. i have seen there are several sellers that seem to sell Nembutal but i always stated the importance of DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

The buyer FAILED TO FOLLOW THE RULES of any darkweb marketplace. He broke several rules of all marketplaces.

The website terms state that you MUST keep all messages or contact WITHIN the darknet site. He contacted the vendor via WhatsApp and Gmail. WHY did the buyer do this?

The website terms state that you MUST NOT PAY OUTSIDE the site. He paid the vendor via bitcoin outside it. WHY did the buyer do this?

The website terms state that you MUST USE ESCROW within the darknet site so you only release the money when you have received deliver. He did not use escrow and just paid bitcoin outside. WHY did the buyer do this?

The website terms state that you SHOULD NOT USE FE or pay any amount early especially for new sellers or vendors with questionable feedback. He again ignored this and paid outside. WHY did the buyer do this?

Now he has lost money and chose to IGNORE RULES and looking to blame someone for his mistakes.

Literally any user on this site could refer a buyer to any website. A mention of a website is NOT A RECOMMENDATION. A user could refer people to SN sellers like IC and DD, who we know are legitimate. A user could refer a potential buyer to buy N from D. He is a legitimate seller. But if they turn out to be fraudulent or fake, buyers should not use them at all.

The buyer FAILED TO FOLLOW RULES, chose his own path and did NOT BOTHER to do any basic RESEARCH. He did not bother to search on forums like Reddit. He could have asked around bit did not. He could have made a thread on a darknet forum asking for help, he did not do this. Also vendors feedback can be FAKE, his product could be fake. The whole website could be fake. It is easy to fake invoices, build up fake sales etc.

I could recommend you a laptop on Amazon, it is up to you to research the model, research reviews from previous buyers, find any red flags on fake feedback etc. It does not make me at fault if it later turns out to be a fake seller. YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN DUE DILLIGENCE AND OWN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION

So that is my side of the story. Let me state again, from the day this happened, i will NO LONGER HELP ANYONE WITH ADVICE OR LINKS ETC TO THE DARKWEB.

Very interesting that you begin by stating that you already wrote that there are no legitimate seller on the darknet. This post was something you wrote after I was scammed and you wrote it directly because I asked you to do it publicly. When I told you about the scam you only wanted to tell others in private messages.

I thought agree with you that I was stupid and careless, no debate, you are correct in this. But I still agree with others who find your behaviour odd and not very empathic. But maybe it's like you say and "I'm being paranoid."

My issue is basically that you send out a mass message with direct link to two sellers on the darknet. One for fentanyl and one for n. I hadn't even asked for any source of fentanyl and this is why I think it was a mass message.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: justsayin, hopeless123, symphony and 1 other person
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Very interesting that you begin by stating that you already wrote that there are no legitimate seller on the darknet. This post was something you wrote after I was scammed and you wrote it directly because I asked you to do it publicly. When I told you about the scam you only wanted to tell others in private messages.

I thought agree with you that I was stupid and careless, no debate, you are correct in this. But I still agree with others who find your behaviour odd and not very empathic. But maybe it's like you say and "I'm being paranoid."
Really sorry for your loss.

If you did research you would know there are issues with many darkweb marketplaces. Nothing is secret or private. I have publicly stated my end of the story here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ir-own-research-before-buying-anything.95073/

I would not label you as stupid or careless. Everyone can make mistakes. Even experienced buyers from the darkweb get scammed on a regular basis. No one is immune to scammers.

I try and be empathetic as much as i can, but i do not appreciate false accusations against me without any proof or evidence. You failed to protect yourself and are looking for someone to blame. It is understandable that you want to lash out and point fingers. I get it, it is normal to feel like this.

You seem to feel that i am the actual seller which you paid your bitcoin to. This is 100% false with no proof or basis in reality.

I just hope anyone reading this to not believe any vendor or seller and please do your research properly. If you are unsure you can always ask someone publicly or even make a thread and surely people will give you advice.

Thanks

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022

If you did research you would know there are issues with many darkweb marketplaces. Nothing is secret or private. I have publicly stated my end of the story here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ir-own-research-before-buying-anything.95073/

I would not label you as stupid or careless. Everyone can make mistakes. Even experienced buyers from the darkweb get scammed on a regular basis. No one is immune to scammers.

I try and be empathetic as much as i can, but i do not appreciate false accusations against me without any proof or evidence. You failed to protect yourself and are looking for someone to blame. It is understandable that you want to lash out and point fingers. I get it, it is normal to feel like this.

You seem to feel that i am the actual seller which you paid your bitcoin to. This is 100% false with no proof or basis in reality.

I just hope anyone reading this to not believe any vendor or seller and please do your research properly. If you are unsure you can always ask someone publicly or even make a thread and surely people will give you advice.

Thanks
Pretty nice answer actually, thanks.

Reactions: london3
HopefulButPrepared

HopefulButPrepared

Experienced
Jun 22, 2022
it's supposed to be against the rules to share sources on here, period, so ban the OP, he's obviously up to something he shouldn't be

Reactions: rationaltake, hopeless123 and Shu
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
yooo whats the tea. how did london3 get banned? i do admit he was pretty annoyingly proactively w the pms but i am a bit out of the loop

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: Sunset764, Shu, symphony and 1 other person
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I have never stated i am a expert at all, all resources are easily accessible on the forum.

I do not have a game plan, this is simply your own opinion and false accusation.

I have always warned buyers about the dangers of the dark web in all my posts, please take the time to read and you will clearly see this. I mentioned a few vendors or marketplaces via PM, it is still up to the buyer to make the final decision if the actual seller or item is genuine through their own research.

All opinions on this site should be taken with a large pinch of salt, readers should make there own conclusion and make their own decision after reading any thread from any member.
I always got a sketchy vibe from you man.

Thanks
No shit you were the one that made a post explaining that you found it on the darknet and that people providing it seem to be legit to a bunch of vulnerable people on a suicide website. Then told them to PM you for instructions on how to do it.
Hi everyone

You just stated this after the first thread you made that go locked by Rain.

Last edited:
Reactions: rationaltake