Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
The poor Spanish fella never stood a chance with someone landing on top of him, RIP.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, Toobrokentofix, autumnal and 7 others
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I would hate to know that I took an innocent person with me, even though I wouldn't be alive anymore just the thought of taking someone with me by accident makes be feel terrible.

That's one of the reasons why I decided to go with hanging. I was gonna get some charcoal and ctb by CO poisoning, but it could also be dangerous to whoever finds you.

Reactions: author, nox_ghoul, Meditation guide and 2 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I shall await updates with interest.
Early hours of the morning...be flippin' horrible if it turns out he was sleep walking.
Took a tumble over low railing after late-night drinking session?
He was on holiday with his family,so they should be able to shed some light.
If he did jump after sneaking out of bed whilst everyone slept,I wonder if anyone knew how low he was?
Whatever the case may turn out to be,I hope the Spanish guy had almost zero awareness of it.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I would hate to know that I took an innocent person with me, even though I wouldn't be alive anymore just the thought of taking someone with me by accident makes be feel terrible.

I would hate to think I killed someone while I ctb that's why I always mentioned innocent people when people try to find high buildings in populated areas.

Cheers

Geo
I shall await updates with interest.
Early hours of the morning...be flippin' horrible if it turns out he was sleep walking.
Took a tumble over low railing after late-night drinking session?
He was on holiday with his family,so they should be able to shed some light.
If he did jump after sneaking out of bed whilst everyone slept,I wonder if anyone knew how low he was?
Whatever the case may turn out to be,I hope the Spanish guy had almost zero awareness of it.

Intriguing many Brits are killed in Spain from balcony falls but they are usually drunk youngsters trying to impress someone, this has got to epidemic level that's why before the lock down they were imposing very strict rules on alcohol and clubs and pubs having to close earlier, they stopped happy hours but this guy was 50 years old so I don't think it was a prank, it could be completely innocent and sleep walked and fell but to me I am leaning towards suicide. RIP.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Intriguing many Brits are killed in Spain from balcony falls but they are usually drunk youngsters trying to impress someone, this has got to epidemic level that's why before the lock down they were imposing very strict rules on alcohol and clubs and pubs having to close earlier, they stopped happy hours but this guy was 50 years old so I don't think it was a prank, it could be completely innocent and sleep walked and fell but to me I am leaning towards suicide. RIP.

Cheers

Geo
My first thought was along the lines of "not us lot falling off Spanish balconies,again".
You're right "falling" is usually a euphemism for suicide.
Would hate to think of the chap waking-up,clutching his chest,staggering off the balcony,disoriented during a heart attack or something,though Then being blamed for jumping deliberately and killing someone in the act.

Forgot to mention,your original post still stands,regardless. This is what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
My first thought was along the lines of "not us lot falling off Spanish balconies,again".
You're right "falling" is usually a euphemism for suicide.
Would hate to think of the chap waking-up,clutching his chest,staggering off the balcony,disoriented during a heart attack or something,though Then being blamed for jumping deliberately and killing someone in the act.

Forgot to mention,your original post still stands,regardless. This is what happens.

What do you mean like this story below what is it with the Brits and Spanish beer, it turns us into Lemmings, lol

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Small update with photo and ID. Still investigating on whether he ctb or fell

• Aww..
Reactions: Soul and Jumper Geo
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Fuck me - that was a pisspoor end to a rendition of Happy Birthday. Very hard on everyone present and everyone related. And so meaninglessly flukey that they had the same name.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Saed
Q

QualityOfLife

Jul 24, 2020
If you really want to jump...fly to Colorado. Enjoy your time there. The highest cliffs in North America are there and if you don't act weird, nobody is
going to "save" you. My recommendation is go there for a visit and don't be hard on yourself if you can't jump... Just make sure while you think about it, you are alone... Some people have been known to get pulled over trying to save someone else... there are a lot of places there where you can be alone...at least for a short while...the harder to get to places by foot, a long while. Research 14,000 feet destinations, cliffs, Go back packing mountain climbing...and just don't come back...or do... The peace of those mountains is amazing... a good place to go.

Reactions: chronicphysicalpain, nox_ghoul and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
We have this famous suicide spot, 90 minutes by train from London

Cheers

Geo