Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
You can accomplish the same result with an ounce of purple kush and a CD of Enya's greatest hits. Use sandalwood rose oil as an anti-emetic and a bead necklace as an acid reducer.

LMAO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Sandalwood rose oil as an anti-metic.... and beads as an acid reducer... thank yu so much for this.... lmao..

• Hugs
Reactions: Sargasm
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
My plan is to cover myself in leaves and roots and let wild pigs eat me. I realise I'll have to sit and wait for them to find me. Do you think I'll be boared to death?
What mean boared ? Like i am boared to death sitting here or you going to be eaten to death by a bore ;) HE HE :P :D

Reactions: Dawn0071111
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Dear fellow fashionistas, looking into the exit bag method, not sure I like the idea of being found with a turkey roast bag on my head so wondered if anyone knew if Chanel or Versace makes a bag for this? Hopefully a style that will go with my shoes and is in fashion this season. Toooodles mwaaah mwaaah

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, Lethe, snorli and 4 others
Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
LMAO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Sandalwood rose oil as an anti-metic.... and beads as an acid reducer... thank yu so much for this.... lmao..
Lol I'm glad I could brighten your day. :happy:

Reactions: Dawn0071111
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i still thought "is a bathtub full of piranha fish a peaceful and reliable method?" was funny even tho the thread got delted XD shoutout to @Shamana

Reactions: Stan and Sargasm
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Dear makers of the original star trek series. I notice anyone in a red shirt dies within minutes on your show, where can I get this shirt and could you send me the addresses of bars that klingons and romulans frequent?

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, rik, Boochky and 3 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
If I drive my car off a cliff, what will be the last thing to go through my mind before I die.........the steering wheel or the windscreen?

Reactions: throwaway_2620, BPD_LE, Boochky and 2 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Forum, I can't decide between shooting myself and drowning. Do you think a waterpistol is a good compromise?

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, charlottewilts, Return2Dust and 8 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My method is hanging (around). How many more posts do I need? Will partial work? I don't have as much free time as I did earlier in the year.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, omoidarui, woxihuanni and 2 others
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Hi,

I need something quick and painless, but I don't want to read. Can someone create a video with detailed explanations and text it to me?

Reactions: throwaway_2620, Stan, woxihuanni and 1 other person
rossi

rossi

Sep 27, 2019
I want to be a clone of actor Sean Bean,he never makes it to the end of a film ! :wink:

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, SinisterKid, Stan and 2 others
Sargasm

Sargasm

Jun 19, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: throwaway_2620, SinisterKid, snowball and 4 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Hi,

I need something quick and painless, but I don't want to read. Can someone create a video with detailed explanations and text it to me?

thts not a joke we get that every week !

Reactions: Boochky and Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Hi forum, I'd like to die laughing, does anyone have the contact details of a comedian who moonlights as an assassin?

Reactions: throwaway_2620, Return2Dust, omoidarui and 2 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I was thinking of filling a bath with water, getting in and dropping my George Foreman grill into the bath, but I heard dying by this method is rare!

Reactions: Return2Dust, Stan and Boochky
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Dear forum. Someone told me I could die if I drink a gallon of tartan paint, been to all the local hardware stores and can't find any. Please help.

LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
Dear environmentalists, I would like to go by electrocution but want to leave a carbon neutral footprint, what do you suggest?

How about a solar-powered electric chair?

Reactions: Stan
Katerina

Katerina

If only she knew
Sep 21, 2019
If you have a complete sense of humour failure, exit now.

Been noticing some off the beaten path requests for information regarding methods not commonly discussed in the form.. I appreciate it maybe a lack of funds, capability of getting certain items or other reasons but it does lead me at times to think that some people who come on think this forum is staffed by people with certifications in human fatality.

So here is my first obscure request for information:

Hi to all stationers and office equipment suppliers. How many paper cuts do you think it will take for me to die? I have access to one ream of A4 sized printer paper and some blank photographic paper of a smaller size.
Nice it's not all doom and gloom

• Hugs
Reactions: Stan
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
If I try to CTB using SN, will I die or just end up being cured?

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, Return2Dust, ScorpiusDragon and 2 others
Sargasm

Sargasm

Jun 19, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, Return2Dust, LuzurPhagget and 2 others
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
My friend told me to hang in there because "it gets better." I already bought my rope. How long should I hang before it gets better?

• Wow
Reactions: throwaway_2620, Worndown, Return2Dust and 5 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I was aiming to shoot myself but I have been told the lead in the bullet is poisonous. Would doing this method rectally be a solution? Must admit, not done a lot of research on this method, can you tell?

Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
Dear forum, I'd like to be crushed by a bull during the Running of the Bulls in Spain? Do you think it will be painful? How can I make it painless?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Dear forum, I'd like to be crushed by a bull during the Running of the Bulls in Spain? Do you think it will be painful? How can I make it painless?
I have actually done that. No need for laxatives in this method

Reactions: Return2Dust
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I was given advice that it was better to be under its hoof rather than be at the end of its horns

Reactions: Return2Dust