jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
Kinda just want to hurt myself. Like I have pent up horniess, but with feelings of self harm. I wanna just blow my brains out to feel, destroy everything and anything. Like it's a feeling of popping a blood vessel idk. I can't buy a gun and it's killing me.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
sh is something I don't do but think about a lot as well. Or that I'm so, dunno like distressed, at some points I'm seriously concerned about a stroke or something.

Maybe don't buy a gun regardless tho...

Reactions: jdog2498
S

SamHam

Mar 23, 2023
Have you tried directing your desires to something like a martial art or smt? I sometimes have that feeling of needing to destroy or harm something and beating something helps me a lot.

Reactions: jdog2498
jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
Have you tried directing your desires to something like a martial art or smt? I sometimes have that feeling of needing to destroy or harm something and beating something helps me a lot.
No mostly just screaming into a pillow or having a panic attack. Is smt like MMA? Yeah maybe like qi Kong, tai chi, karate that'd be cool. I wanna do qi Kong and learn the poses.

I just want something that like screams my frustrations out on the world. Like "F u God" or something. Like maybe going into a church and cussing out the in the pews. I just want someone to hear my cries to hear my anger and ask them why!!!!

Maybe slam poetry? Debate? Most of my opinions aren't PC haha so I don't think anyone would care. Do u box/do MMA? Has it been worth it so far?

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
Have you ever been to a rage room? They're fun as hell, I'd recommend it to anyone who has pent up rage or wants to destroy shit, helped me relieve my nerves for a while

• Informative
Reactions: jdog2498 and Sulyya
jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
Have you ever been to a rage room? They're fun as hell, I'd recommend it to anyone who has pent up rage or wants to destroy shit, helped me relieve my nerves for a while
No but I've heard of escape rooms and stuff. I'd go to a shooting range but I got 5250'd rip. (Actually did tho). How much does it cost?

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
No but I've heard of escape rooms and stuff. I'd go to a shooting range but I got 5250'd rip. (Actually did tho). How much does it cost?
$25 to $245, depending on the type and amount of items you're smashing.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I enjoy slapping or punching the hell out of myself, it's a rush and, oddly enough, tends to greatly calm me down when I'm panicked, anxious or so depressed/angry that I can't think straight.