• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

max_caulfield

max_caulfield

Sep 9, 2020
Hey guys,

I am extremely tired of living. Just want to take a nap that will last forever. I am sure that I want to do this, but I want to do it right. Here is a picture of my argon cylinder. Does the setup look normal to you? The pressure is shown to be slightly less than 140 bar, and I bought a 150 bar gas tank. However, I tighted the valve with a wrench and nothing seems to be leaking. Also, at 15 l/min the air flow seems to be quite weak and quiet, is that normal or is it supposed to make a more loud hissing noise?

Attachments

• 20200922_171535.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Greenberg, essic. and 7 others
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
Hey guys,

I am extremely tired of living. Just want to take a nap that will last forever. I am sure that I want to do this, but I want to do it right. Here is a picture of my argon cylinder. Does the setup look normal to you? The pressure is shown to be slightly less than 140 bar, and I bought a 150 bar gas tank. However, I tighted the valve with a wrench and nothing seems to be leaking. Also, at 15 l/min the air flow seems to be quite weak and quite, is that normal or is it supposed to make a more loud hissing noise?

Are you using a mask or bag?

max_caulfield

max_caulfield

Sep 9, 2020
Are you using a mask or bag?
A bag.View attachment 20200922_174753.jpg
I have tried breathing the gas in directly from the tube for maybe 20 seconds, felt a bit light headed but that is it. I really hope that it is going to work. Update on the noise, it's loud enough that my flatmates might hear something. I decided to lock the door on the inside and send a delayed e-mail to the local police station for them to collect my body on the next day. I also wrote a note for my mother weeks ago, but she knows all the reasons already. Jesus, am I really going to leave Earth forever? Seems to be such an ordinary day.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: essic., WearyOfStruggling, deleted and 1 other person
max_caulfield

max_caulfield

Sep 9, 2020
I took 0.5 mg of xanax just to feel a bit more comfortable. I think that I might go and buy a bottle of wine for me to feel better in the very end. I have 4 mg of xanax left. Could mix the two and then put on the bag around midnight when my flatmates are probably sleeping.

I really need some advice now. My plan is to sit on the floor with my back resting on two pillows put between me and the wall. This way I am not lying down completely, and the chance of falling down and ripping the tubing off the cyilnder noze is close to zero too. Is that a good idea? I am afraid of screwing things up for myself...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: essic., Hazelnut and Ἡγησίας
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Look up @fightingsioux posts, he posted a guide for nitrogen exit bags. Sounds like you need a flow meter.

Reactions: theguineapigking, Hazelnut and TimeToBiteTheDust
max_caulfield

max_caulfield

Sep 9, 2020
Look up @fightingsioux posts, he posted a guide for nitrogen exit bags. Sounds like you need a flow meter.
Have you looked at my picture? The gas regulator already has a gauge wich shows the liters per minute flow, why would I need something else?

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and TimeToBiteTheDust
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Have you looked at my picture? The gas regulator already has a gauge wich shows the liters per minute flow, why would I need something else?

I didn't look at the picture because I don't open attachments. I overlooked your last sentence about flow. Anyhow, I still recommend that member's post, it has a lot of information and may help. He was a welder and was very knowledgeable. He was the site expert on the method, I don't know that there has been another.

Reactions: theguineapigking and Hazelnut
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
This seems pretty interesting. How reliable is this method?

max_caulfield

max_caulfield

Sep 9, 2020
Oh, it's my mistake then, I thought that this method was more well-known on this website. Maybe someone like @fightingsioux will come and see this thread tonight. If anyone wants to hang out with me in these final hours, feel free to write in this thread. I am still not completely sure if today is the right day or I should double-check everything, but well, for some reason I feel extremely calm and just ready to be taken to the other side.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, deleted, Hazelnut and 2 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you are concerned the flow meter is wrong, fill up a sink or bathtub with water, fully submerse an empty 2 liter coke bottle without cap, turn it upside down and bring it completely out of the water except for the neck. The 2 liter bottle will be filled with water and almost completely out of the bath/sink. (This is just like using a finger to lift a straw full of liquid almost out of a glass).

now, turn your gas on, take your hose, and put it in through the open neck of the bottle. With a flow rate of 15 l/min, it should take about 8 seconds for the gas to push all water out of the bottle.

• Love
Reactions: Stepheng7287, Greenberg, Bauhaus and 2 others
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Also, at 15 l/min the air flow seems to be quite weak and quiet, is that normal or is it supposed to make a more loud hissing noise?

15L/min isn't really that much, (though enough for your cause) so it sounds ok so far. An average human, when resting, breathes around 8 Liters per minute.
Assuming you're using an 8 Liter gas tank, 140 bars are the equivalent of 1120 Liters of argon.

1120l divided by 15l/min gives you a good 75 minutes of gas flow

Reactions: Bauhaus and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Oh, it's my mistake then, I thought that this method was more well-known on this website. Maybe someone like @fightingsioux will come and see this thread tonight. If anyone wants to hang out with me in these final hours, feel free to write in this thread. I am still not completely sure if today is the right day or I should double-check everything, but well, for some reason I feel extremely calm and just ready to be taken to the other side.

@fightingsioux ctb'd. If you don't feel like you need the thread I suggested, no big deal. I wish you the best whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: theguineapigking
max_caulfield

max_caulfield

Sep 9, 2020
I wanted to talk to someone about my wish to die. Called the local suicide hotline 4 times. No answer. I wonder if maybe the psychologist who works there just ditches his work. This is hilarious. The first time I actually need 'help' that the society is trying to sell to us as some kind of holy graal for any mental disorder, and it simply doesn't work.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Sensei, JSRF and 2 others
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
completely unrelated but i love your username. i used to cosplay as rachel amber

Reactions: max_caulfield
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Speaking of LiS, I failed to save Kate on my first playthrough and was so pissed that I tried a second time because I thought it significantly alters the story only to find out that she never appears again in the game except in a short section in chapter 4 I think.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Hey guys,

I am extremely tired of living. Just want to take a nap that will last forever. I am sure that I want to do this, but I want to do it right. Here is a picture of my argon cylinder. Does the setup look normal to you? The pressure is shown to be slightly less than 140 bar, and I bought a 150 bar gas tank. However, I tighted the valve with a wrench and nothing seems to be leaking. Also, at 15 l/min the air flow seems to be quite weak and quiet, is that normal or is it supposed to make a more loud hissing noise?
What is the size of your tank?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
max_caulfield

max_caulfield

Sep 9, 2020
So yeah, I ended up taking 1 mg of Xanax and dozing off. Boring. I wish I had the guts to do it yesterday. I think that my reasoning to stay alive was my creative writing and the new sketchbook that I started. I have a dream to finish my autobiographical novel and a book of sketches. Then I can find my peace at last.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, not4us, nitroautnz and 3 others