• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ths only imgnr rch lvl no able even cry this rly all no able hndl, this many many wat do, lose all no have any, this time move move all dtriort alllose now mayb have thing make me thing but if time keep move keep lose have 0 thing wat me vege potat rot cruel plc cruel stonage ppl ,yea wat do even forim ppl come die disapre me lose lose no have any no have mthod ,this forim all have also ltl thing have etc this all , this wat hpn me time move unvrs dlt me, need ctb now no wait

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: noname223, pthnrdnojvsc, myusername890 and 15 others
im here i guess

im here i guess

Jan 21, 2023
Im so sorry that you're going through this. Not being able to cry is hard, I understand that much. i can feel how angry and desperate you are. I'm so sorry. i genuinely hope your suffering ends soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890, AvoidingMyself and 2 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
It's really heartbreaking to read your posts. I really wish I could help you in some way, I feel so powerless not being able to do anything to help you. A sweet, lovely person like you definitely doesn't deserve this punishment.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, noname223, myusername890 and 5 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
This place is horrible I'm so sorry you're going through this.
I really wish I could cry as well. Not being able to everything feels congested indefinitely.
The one thing I take comfort in is that all this has an end, that everything will be behind us and we will be asleep. I wish it would come soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Daxter_87
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so torturous. It's such a replusive world where despite all the suffering that exists, suicide is purposely made so difficult, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Daxter_87