• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I know everyone says that SN has less risk of brain damage but I don't understand how that's true if cause of death is hypoxia, or lack of oxygen to the brain. I'm not saying it's LIKELY SN causes brain damage (majority of any attempts end in death or full recovery, I'd argue) rather that I can't see how it has less risk than other methods?

the reason I am waffling is because at least with hanging there is no risk of other organ damage. We don't know enough about SN to say that, and survivors have reported kidney/liver problems.
Thoughts?

Reactions: Wrennie and Hurt
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I know that when it comes to SN, the brain is the last one to shut off so it's very unlikely you will survive if someone finds you at that final stage. Other organ damage is probable though because it is poison after all.
Hanging is kind of 100% cause you just drop and you're gone but partial can be hard to get right

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I know that when it comes to SN, the brain is the last one to shut off so it's very unlikely you will survive if someone finds you at that final stage. Other organ damage is probable though because it is poison after all.
Hanging is kind of 100% cause you just drop and you're gone but partial can be hard to get right
very true. I do know a lot of the damage reported was evidently "not permanent" but again we don't have enough studies to know and it's a crap risk. And yes partial is something I need to research WAY more and practice a bit with, definitely not something to do impulsively

Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
Definitely SN. Hanging has to be done properly. With SN you only need the antiemtics.