• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Hi everyone, after trying MOST of all anti depressants and stuff related, i told my doctor I wanted to kill myself, but before that I would like to give life another try if something could help me. Course he got scared and told me to try this one. Apparently is for the ones who took everything else but it failed. Would like to know if someone here took it Or is taking it and feel like it helped. All comments are welcome. He also asked me to do a lot of blood tests, x ray and ECG, but I have no money or insurance for that. Dunno if he will continue the treatment if I don't present the exams?

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
I haven't taken vortioxetine but my friend is on it and thinks it's great. I hope it works for you.
Thanks yeah me too! It's my last hope! Otherwise I'll end it all!

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I've seen it do wonders for pts. I remember passing them out from our drug rep collection and a wide variety of people did well on it. I hope it works! :)

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
I've seen it do wonders for pts. I remember passing them out from our drug rep collection and a wide variety of people did well on it. I hope it works! :)
Thanks isadeth truly hope so. U know my story Well. I wont go out without a fight.

• Love
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
It's sad that only 1k of the posts here are the hopeful type. Makes me wonder...

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
It's sad that only 1k of the posts here are the hopeful type. Makes me wonder...
Most people that are hopeful don't really look for resources like these. My guess is that's why. :)

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I thought I took them before and stopped, looked at my meds boxes and realized I do am taking it right now. As you can see, doesn't seem to do much to me, as I even forgot I was taking it.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I heard a lot of good things about them. Unfortunately for me, I had no effect. But at least no horrid side effects either!

Im the same. Took them for maybe 3 months. I was more sedated, just as depressed. But some people find them great!! Good luck OP. I did not have any bad side effects fromthem

Reactions: Sarahlynn