• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
For the majority of my life whenever I have taken a blood test as part of a yearly physical my vitamin D were always low. It varied but usually 3-4 points below where I should be. I chocked it up to "whatever" and carried on with life and my usual bouts with anxiety and depression. After a particularly bad week and not knowing what to do I started taking a daily vitamin D supplement just to see if it would do anything. It took about a month for me to see any real effects but now I for sure feel them. It has not had much impact on my anxiety, however my overall mood is a lot better. Also I have less depressive episodes. I really just feel happier. There could be other factors that have helped this (I have really been trying hard to make positive life choices recently) . Regardless I do feel the vitamin D helped a lot and it is something so simple. Little annoyed nobody stressed its importance to me before. I do highly stress that I took this supplement around the same time every day for well over a month, the first couple weeks I felt nothing. Maybe this will help others.

Alwaysdreaming

Alwaysdreaming

Lost and alone
Jul 6, 2021
I can attest to this being helpful as well. I also was taking lions mane as well . This by no means cured me but it did help a little. Sometimes just a little can go a long way.