Nazca

Nazca

Sep 8, 2022
I see of lot of posts on here from virgins. Every one has a different reason for being a virgin. Do you want to have sex? Why don't you have sex with each other? I have some previous sexual trauma and am diagnosed with PTSD. I have some hypersexuality, a symptom of PTSD formed from that trauma. Without being too graphic, I'll almost do anything. How high are your requirements? If some one agreed to have sex with you, would you? Or do you need a deep relationship first?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 2dietmrow, S like suicide, Shikamaru and 3 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I need a ctb-dating app first. Well, when i see a girl i like turn me on, but i think just get laid with someone random, not being friends at least, wouldn't be my cup of tea.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JamesUK, miserableforever, IchigoYozora and 4 others
Nazca

Nazca

Sep 8, 2022
I'm not a big fan of getting laid by some one random either. Its nice to like each other at least a little. But I get the feeling that for some people it just doesn't happen any way. Confidence? Shame? Lack of a private place?

I was having the thought that virginity is quite valuable. People generally like having sex with virgins. The older you are, the more valuable that virginity is. If its looked at that way, im sure some one will be drooling over you in a heartbeat.

Especially for women.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, ColorlessTrees and SadVegan
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I'm not a virgin but it's not easy for me to have sex. I am empty because of lack of touch. Plus I have a disease that prevents me from having healthy relationships... I'm screwed.
In any case, it would be interesting to have sex before you die... or die while you have sex.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide, not-2-b-the-answer and Shikamaru
Nazca

Nazca

Sep 8, 2022
I'm not a virgin but it's not easy for me to have sex. I am empty because of lack of touch. Plus I have a disease that prevents me from having healthy relationships... I'm screwed.
In any case, it would be interesting to have sex before you die... or die while you have sex.

Borderline?

Yes dying during sex would be the best thing ever.

Snoo snoo

Edit: Edited image to display inline.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lost in a Dream, Lefty and 2 others
Nazca

Nazca

Sep 8, 2022
I wish I had more to say about sex. I love it. Seriously one of the few things in this world that makes me feel truly happy. I consider myself pretty good at it too.

I need this in my life.

Headgame

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, lofticries, houseofleaves and 3 others
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I met a girl on the internet obsessed with death that said she wanted to have sex with me then shoot me in the head as I'm orgasming.
I wish I had more to say about sex. I love it. Seriously one of the few things in this world that makes me feel truly happy. I consider myself pretty good at it too.

I need this in my life.

View attachment 98371
I don't care how good the pussy or head it. Lol
I'm not about to deal with some crazy shit for pussy or head. I'd rather be alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Julgran
Nazca

Nazca

Sep 8, 2022
I met a girl on the internet obsessed with death that said she wanted to have sex with me then shoot me in the head as I'm orgasming.

I don't care how good the pussy or head it. Lol
I'm not about to deal with some crazy shit for pussy or head. I'd rather be alone.

OMG. Would love to meet the girl who can make me orgasm to death.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
I

Idiotic

Failure
Sep 14, 2022
For me, I would have to know the girl to want to actually have any sex or kissing shit with her. Even though I would see nice looking girls on the streets or online, I can't imagine a guy like me doing anything with them unless they meet my personal likings. Just because the girl looks good, doesn't mean I want to have sex with her.
I need to be obsessed with a girl to want to have sex with her, because it drives me crazy knowing she might want to do the same shit I want to do with her even though I'm practically and physically a virgin, my mind says I'm not!

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, not-2-b-the-answer and Lain8
Nazca

Nazca

Sep 8, 2022
For me, I would have to know the girl to want to actually have any sex or kissing shit with her. Even though I would see nice looking girls on the streets or online, I can't imagine a guy like me doing anything with them unless they meet my personal likings. Just because the girl looks good, doesn't mean I want to have sex with her.
I need to be obsessed with a girl to want to have sex with her, because it drives me crazy knowing she might want to do the same shit I want to do with her even though I'm practically and physically a virgin, my mind says I'm not!

All that sounds really hot. There is nothing sexier than a girl who wants you.
Thoughts on that though, many don't know how to show it. They may feel it, but it takes some acting to display it. When they are good at it, its amazing. But it can take some working to get to a place you both enjoy.
First times are often awkward if you ask me, fun, but a little awkward. Alcohol helps.

Reactions: JamesUK and Idiotic
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
@Nazca, are you for real? There are 10 to 100 times more male virgins than female virgins these days. What do you suggest? Should "extra" male virgins have sex with the same women, or just diddle prosties? Do tell!

Reactions: Ethereal Knight and JamesUK
Nazca

Nazca

Sep 8, 2022
@Nazca, are you for real? There are 10 to 100 times more male virgins than female virgins these days. What do you suggest? Should "extra" male virgins have sex with the same women, or just diddle prosties? Do tell!

Diddling prosties is so totally an option.

• Yay!
Reactions: 2dietmrow and not-2-b-the-answer
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Being bi curious is also an option.

I'm a 42 female. Never had a dick in me, unless robots count. I wanted affection and a relationship of trust. Men wanted a toilet. No.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: 2dietmrow, not-2-b-the-answer, Suicidebydeath and 7 others
TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Sigh
Aug 21, 2022
Tell me about it. Topics like these really piss me off. It's far harder for men to have sex with women than it is vice versa and we have this guy ask a stupid question like this. It's like asking a depressed person why won't you be happy? It pisses me off. In any case I'm going to add the OP to my ignore list. I'm sick of seeing crap like this everywhere I go.

Reactions: JamesUK, 2dietmrow and Nazca
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Diddling prosties is so totally an option.
I do agree with you, but many people on this site would clutch their pearls at that suggestion, and prostitution is illegal in most countries, So, "fuck my life!" (no pun intended), as most virgins would say.

I'd say a better suggestion would be: "lower your standards, have sex with whoever shows interest the soonest, then worry about the fallout later".

For women, but not for men. Women's sexuality is far more fluid than men's. Haven't you seen "Girls Gone Wild"? Your suggestion doesn't help men at all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Everlong
L

Lain8

Aug 12, 2022
Same. I need to feel an emotional connection before I want to do anything. If it's just fucking I could just get a one night stand on Tinder.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Everlong and Idiotic
Nazca

Nazca

Sep 8, 2022

I'm a 42 female. Never had a dick in me, unless robots count. I wanted affection and a relationship of trust. Men wanted a toilet. No.

I do agree with you, but many people on this site would clutch their pearls at that suggestion, and prostitution is illegal in most countries, So, "fuck my life!" (no pun intended), as most virgins would say.

I'd say a better suggestion would be: "lower your standards, have sex with whoever shows interest the soonest, then worry about the fallout later!".

I'm glad Hollowillo made that comment. She seems to not mind being a virgin if it means having to wait for the affection and trust of a strong relationship. I wonder if those who complained about their virginity have standards as high?
Its certainly easier for woman then for men.

Reactions: 2dietmrow
M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
In a hypersexual culture like the modern western world, I believe virginity is very underrated. It's just the sociocultural pressure that make people feel bad about it; take that away and there is nothing wrong with it, especially if you haven't met someone you truly love. I believe sex is supposed to be a culmination of love, intimacy founded upon mutual love and trust. There is something about sexual purity that this carnal and self-gratificating world doesn't understand and appreciate. Jesus himself even elevated it as an ideal. If you're a virgin, at the very least, don't feel shameful about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, 2dietmrow, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Do you want to have sex?

Of course!

Why don't you have sex with each other?

The problem, in this instance, is that most virgins are heterosexual men, and we are not quite attracted to each other.

How high are your requirements?

I would love to have a healthy-looking girl.

If some one agreed to have sex with you, would you? Or do you need a deep relationship first?

I used to believe that it's wrong somehow to "just have sex", instead of having it within the boundaries of a relationship, but seeing how impossible it is to achieve, I would go with "just sex" today.

Seeing as sex is so out of reach, I believe that it would be a better option for society at large to have single men volunteer to be lined up and shot, if there's no better alternative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2dietmrow, not-2-b-the-answer, Marktheghost and 1 other person
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
ive weak face features and low height(in zoomer standards)
also prematurely balding(and cursed by premature ejaculation) + crippling cdepression and autism
seeking relationships with given is like playing on cheater-only game sever w/out cheats enabled
only way to me to get laid is either pay for succubus to suck me dry but i dont do so cuz im so awkward at basic daily activities let alone having sex. it's gonna turn in lifelong yikes fuel. other is pumping my bloodstream w/ estrogen and further to develop female features and gain some positive sexual market points and seek for 35yo or something or other desperate virgins to get laid but my life is already fucked up so why make it worse than it's now.
too much efforts and competition for some 10 minutes in-out and climax and daily cuddling tbh

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Un-
J

John-LW

Sep 3, 2022
I'm hung like a fucking horse and I've had so much kinky sex in my life that regular sex is boring.
Sounds like a brag but it isn't. It's horrible. It's still hard to get sex and then when you do you'd rather be cleaning your garage because it's boring.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, lofticries and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022

I'd say a better suggestion would be: "lower your standards, have sex with whoever shows interest the soonest, then worry about the fallout later".

For women, but not for men. Women's sexuality is far more fluid than men's. Haven't you seen "Girls Gone Wild"? Your suggestion doesn't help men at all!
My goal wasn't really to help men but to explain why I don't want sex. Actually understanding that can help men.

Don't be in such a hurry to get in her pants. Try to genuinely duscover who she is as a person, compatible interests, bond over them.
Try to care for her messed up emotions even if you can't see the logic in the chaos, comfort her with a hug without trying to get in her pants, just genuine affection. As a person not as a sex object.

If someone had done it for me, I'd probably be fucking my husband right now.

To the person who gave me an angry reaction because men tried to threat me like a toilet... I wasn't born to be a man's toy. I want a partner. An equal.
I'm glad Hollowillo made that comment. She seems to not mind being a virgin if it means having to wait for the affection and trust of a strong relationship. I wonder if those who complained about their virginity have standards as high?
Its certainly easier for woman then for men.
Thank you. But my standard are very low. Just not low enough to be discarted as a kleenex after he empty his balls. Or to be assaulted, dragged by the hairs, groped by strangers... I need a hug but some talk first... Assault isn't romantic.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, 2dietmrow, Γ‰lΓ©gie and 7 others
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I remember being a virgin as a teenager and waiting too long to have sex. I became obsessive and depressed about it feeling I was powerless and unattractive. In my case, it was very unhealthy and debilitating. Wish I had not waited. Wish I had just gotten over it, had sex and then set about properly dating like most people.

• Hugs
Reactions: JamesUK, not-2-b-the-answer and LittleJem
hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
Sex can solve too many problems.

Reactions: S like suicide
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
I have seen many girls say they feel they're unattractive and can't get a man either. They may not be as vocal and make a bunch of groups or man hating groups but there are plenty of women who struggle a lot with finding a partner or having sex as well.

And some women who can find sex don't want casual sex so they don't have sex at all. They have a lot of trust issues or other mental health problems and can't or don't want to be with anyone.

I don't want to date at all right now because I'm so depressed. Who would want to put up with that? Why burden someone with my problems? I would be a charity case more than a partner so I just don't date at all. It's very lonely but it just will invite more pain into my life and I've been hurt and abandoned enough. I don't ever want to date again.

• Hugs
Reactions: fracturedviolence, Lostandlooking, quiet.rabbit and 6 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The problem, in this instance, is that most virgins are heterosexual men, and we are not quite attracted to each other.
Just keep drinking that tap water.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Ethereal Knight, Γ‰lΓ©gie, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others