• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
is there any video games that revolve around suicide or the topic of it? I already know omori is one and I'm currently playing it right now.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Doki Doki Literature Club Just Monica

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Blank Dream you can download it and play it for free here (will have to install VX Ace Runtime Package if it doesn't run)

I really enjoyed the puzzles and the story although I wish it was longer and and had a few edits in the story/plot

J

John Clare

Feb 6, 2022
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice was a nice surprise for me to play. Very well captured the fact of being mentally broken.

quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
hello charlotte. it's an rpg maker horror game, one of my favourites

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Don't remember the name, but there was a browser based indie game that I saw on G4 way back when that was still a thing, it was a puzzle platformer where you would figure out how to kill the character you play as on each level.

JuniperWinter

JuniperWinter

Jul 5, 2023
Cry Of Fear, its an amazing horror game that was made originally as a half life 2 mod. I highly recommend :)