D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
apparently nitrite affects everyone differently, I didn't use metoclopramide and I didn't fast and I felt very nauseous carbon dioxide is definitely better
Indeed, so my only hope of peaceful exit left now is opioid OD, inert gas or carbon monoxide, the latter 2 is almost impossible for me because I live with my parents, so I am left with opioid OD.

• Hugs
Reactions: rotciv, YandereMikuMistress and Bobert_Beniro
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Indeed, so my only hope of peaceful exit left now is opioid OD, inert gas or carbon monoxide, the latter 2 is almost impossible for me because I live with my parents, so I am left with opioid OD.
Why don't you rent an apartment for a day? a friend of mine also died in his parents' house, he was very lucky that he didn't vomit
Aren't you afraid that you will vomit? you may be admitted to a mental hospital

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Methadone sounds like a quick way to go

Reactions: Infinitespace_, rotciv, death2022 and 1 other person
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I would like to ask can you just drink the opioid like the guy did in the video? Because I don't want the hassle of using needle to inject myself etc.
You can drink it but the bioavailability is much lower than IM or IV, or even intranasal. It means you'll need more of the same product to achieve the same effects.

Do you know if the chance to vomit is high for opioid OD?
Yes, it is very high, because opioids act on the area postrema, which is the vomiting area of the brain.

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, death2022, CatLvr and 1 other person
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// 💜💚💙
May 24, 2023
You can drink it but the bioavailability is much lower than IM or IV, or even intranasal. It means you'll need more of the same product to achieve the same effects.

Yes, it is very high, because opioids act on the area postrema, which is the vomiting area of the brain.
Unrelated but your profile picture is fire

cop killer. lets kill the cops tonight.

he cant keep getting away with it!

• Love
Reactions: LunarLight
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Unrelated

cop killer. lets kill the cops tonight.

he cant keep getting away with it!
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! I see him live in September.

• Love
Reactions: neurotic
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// 💜💚💙
May 24, 2023
NO WAY! I saw him last year in new york. i got pictures with nick and charls lol

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023
Do you have a John Maus album on your avatar? I really love this artist, I will listen to him during ctb

Have you had any experience using opiates? I heard that the first times you can vomit, but then the body gets used to it
I tried oxycodone and morphine and didn't feel nauseous like sn

Last edited:
Reactions: death2022
G

guitarsteve

Aug 17, 2024
Seemed fake to me. Still, opioids are the best to CTB!

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Do you have a John Maus album on your avatar? I really love this artist, I will listen to him during ctb

Have you had any experience using opiates? I heard that the first times you can vomit, but then the body gets used to it
I tried oxycodone and morphine and didn't feel nauseous like sn
Yes it is! My favorite album by him, We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves.

Yes, I've used oxycodone and heroin. I can tell you I still vomit sometimes, although not always.

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
Why don't you rent an apartment for a day? a friend of mine also died in his parents' house, he was very lucky that he didn't vomit
Aren't you afraid that you will vomit? you may be admitted to a mental hospital
Truth is I have failed an attempt before and I got force admitted to a mental hospital already for a month, so my parents know I am suicidal, there is almost no way I can make an excuse to go rent an apartment for a day, they will know what I want to do, so I am kind of trapped right now.

so the guy in the video of this thread is lucky he didn't vomit?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
so the guy in the video of this thread is lucky he didn't vomit?
He is, because when I do oxycodone orally for example, I always vomit before it is completely absorbed. But it's really different from one person to another.

Last edited:
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
He is, because when I do oxycodone orally for exemple, I always vomit before it is completely absorbed. But it's really different from one person to another.
I see, thanks for your input.

Reactions: LunarLight
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
@LunarLight and @Bobert_Beniro do you guys know about Oxycodone m 30? Can I do an overdose with Oxycodone m 30?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
@LunarLight and @Bobert_Beniro do you guys know about Oxycodone m 30? Can I do an overdose with Oxycodone m 30?
Pressed M30s may be laced with fentanyl, which would increase your chances of CTBing. If it's not, you would have to crush it and IV a shitton of it to make sure you'll pass away.

Reactions: death2022 and Bobert_Beniro
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
Pressed M30s may be laced with fentanyl, which would increase your chances of CTBing. If it's not, you would have to crush it and IV a shitton of it to make sure you'll pass away.
is IV really necessary? can I just crush them mix with some liquid and drink it like the guy in the video of this thread?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
is IV really necessary? can I just crush them mix with some liquid and drink it like the guy in the video of this thread?
You can, but you'd need more of it as oral bioavailability rises up to 60-70% whereas IV is 100%. Moreover, you'd need an antiemetic as opiates tend to make you throw up - and even with antiemetics you're likely to vomit, wasting a lot of the oxy.

Reactions: rotciv and death2022
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I have 240 mg in a couple capsules that I ordered from the dark web. I tried 40 mg and slept for almost 24 hours! It is really a much stronger substance compared to oxycodone for example. Didn't trow up.

• Informative
Reactions: death2022 and Bobert_Beniro
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
Go to rehab additions clinics saying you are addicted to heroin
they don't test you to see if you're lying? 😳
Methadone is a little more letal than Pentobarbital, but 40mg seems too low.
Sounds like a really good option then (but that's probably true for all opioids)

Reactions: rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
they don't test you to see if you're lying?

You could use heroin the day before. Snorted or smoked on foil.

😳

Sounds like a really good option then (but that's probably true for all opioids)

The best option are barbiturates. but in the absence of them opioids without a doubt (in terms of substances).

Intermediate-acting barbiturates are the best oral substances for ctb purposes.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
You could use heroin the day before. Snorted or smoked on foil.

The best option are barbiturates. but in the absence of them opioids without a doubt (in terms of substances).

Intermediate-acting barbiturates are the best oral substances for ctb purposes.
yeah, but you'd have to drink the methadone right there as far as I'm concerned (and it's not gonna be enough to kill you anyways)

why is nobody creating RC barbiturates? they're much better than benzos for recreational purposes ...

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
yeah, but you'd have to drink the methadone right there as far as I'm concerned (and it's not gonna be enough to kill you anyways)

why is nobody creating RC barbiturates? they're much better than benzos for recreational purposes ...

RC barbiturates aint so lucrative than opioids and so.

Reactions: Willy Wonka
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023
I have 240 mg in a couple capsules that I ordered from the dark web. I tried 40 mg and slept for almost 24 hours! It is really a much stronger substance compared to oxycodone for example. Didn't trow up.
Thanks for your feedback. How did using opiates feel? Was there a buzz? How quickly did you fall asleep? Did you have any tolerance? Was there any discomfort? What dose will you use for cctbrb? Why do you think barbiturates are better than opiates?

Reactions: rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Thanks for your feedback. How did using opiates feel? Was there a buzz? How quickly did you fall asleep? Did you have any tolerance? Was there any discomfort? What dose will you use for cctbrb? Why do you think barbiturates are better than opiates?

Barbiturates don't cause cyanosis i guess

Oxy feel good, methadone only sleepy

Starting with 1gram of methadone if you have no tolerance is good

But as other member mentioned (dont recall his @) if you find out early the consequences of brain damage are worse than SN ), but same happens with Pentobarbital.

magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
Выглядит воистину мирно.. даже родители не слишком расстроились, найдя тело