• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

led770

Oct 20, 2018
I played most of the "The Last of US" a year ago. I recently viewed the sequel trailer, but found the extremely detailed violence to be unnecessary.

Without a doubt the most interesting PS4 game coming is running on the Decima Engine (from Dutch studios "Guerilla Games"). It is from Hideo Kojima who is using Guerilla's engine. It is "Death Stranding."

Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
I beat over 300 video games since 2010. My absolute favorite being Red Dead Redemption. Haven't played video games in a couple months due to my depression, but my favorite genre is Action RPGs like Skyrim, Fallout, and Kingdoms of Amalur (very underrated game).

I also love retro games since those were the first I played. Old school Mario and Sonic were amongst my favorite. I loved Shovel Knite.

FINALLY!!!!!! someone who also appriciates Kingdom of Amalur..
It was indeed so underated.. I love that game so much and was so dissapointed it was not as popular as they hoped it out to be

Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
my favourite games were fallout 1 and 2, Quake 3 arena, unreal tournament, and counterstrike css and go

Reactions: Deafsn0w
E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018
I used to spend a lot of time playing video games when I was younger, but now I only play them occasionally. When I do play, it's usually puzzle games like Tetris or Lumines, or fighting games like Mortal Kombat or Tekken. I usually avoid any type of game that has a story, because they rarely provide me with the type of escape that I'm looking for. If anything, they make me feel more connected to the things in this world that I would like to escape. A part of the reason why I'm suicidal is because I feel trapped in a world that I hate. Most war or FPS games make me think about tribalism and racism. And most fantasy games with magic and mythical creatures make me think about religion and the irrational traditions that exist in our societies. They also make me think about the fact that a happier healthier version of me would be trying to be the change that I would like to see in this world by creating the type of games that most studios would never make.

My ultimate story based video game would focus on 4 things

1.Photorealism

(Good graphics or an FMV / interactive movie)

2. A temporary escape from the current human condition

(It could be a story with elements of transhumanism and the technological singularity, or depictions of an alien intelligence or futuristic humans that don't live, think, and act the way we do in the present)

3. Little or no suspension of disbelief

(Realism, plausible scenarios, logical consistency, scientific accuracy)

4. Modifiable game mechanics

(A game where the player can choose how they want to interact with the pixels on a screen)

ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
Not to be dramatic but very literally the only reason I'm still alive. Final Fantasy a huge part of my life, and especially 14 (one of the mmos). Saw someone mention 999, love the zero escape series more than anything ever. Do generally play visual novels, including the dangan ronpas. Also like fighting games, mostly soul caliber. Also enjoy the more indie artsy ones. Someone also mentioned The Cat Lady, which is a favorite, too. Lucky to still have something to get excited about (please talk to me about zero escape).

GreenLantern

GreenLantern

John Stewart
Nov 18, 2018
What's been annoying me lately is a lot of these action rpg games for android. I just played a DC heroes game and Sega Heroes. These games had potential to be great games and I was hoping they would be fun. But you have to play them a lot for a really long time to unlock the interesting characters and moves as a free player. You shouldn't have to spend a more money on the game to unlock this stuff.

They should just do like they used to do with these games before smartphones. Release them for PC and consoles, and even if you have to progress through the game to unlock everything, the time required to do so is within reason.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
If anybody plays "Yugioh Duel Links" then let's D-D-D-D-D-D-Fight eachother.

Also pubg mobile. If anybody plays that, hit me up!