• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Asprex

Asprex

There is no storm we can't weather!
Mar 3, 2023
So the day is over for me I'm writing this on my bed before sleep. My day was annoying, not awful but annoying. It is my stupid classmates idk why but they are so annoying. Context: we were supposed to watch a film and were left alone for a part of the film and my classmates first didn't stop talking and screaming and secondly they skipped the movie backwards in order to miss the lesson. Its so annoying. I shouldn't care but it gets me they are always like "why do you want to study?" Or "you're lame/nerd/ other slurs" just because I'm trying to respect my elders. What's your opinion on this. Idk why I'm venting here please go easy on me

• Hugs
Reactions: CandyK__
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Unfortunately annoying people will always be around.

This sounds like high school?...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Asprex
CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
I'll assume you're about to finish high school, and some people don't really care about their future, and so they end up with a wife/husband (who they hate), two kids(who they neglect), and job(they hate). In the end people who don't want to try, end up being no one. When those who care end up doing something that brings the satisfaction, and fulfillment.

Some study for the finals, and some study, since they enjoy it. Guess which ones become "Someone". I understand your frustration with those who don't see the world as you, but in order to be less annoyed by them, try thinking that this is all they'll ever be. In front of them is a pit, in front of you there are hills. I sincerely hope you'll manage to achieve success(however you define it).

Asprex

Asprex

There is no storm we can't weather!
Mar 3, 2023
Thanks guys and yes it's my last year of high school almost finished too. Lessons end at the 19th of may.

• Hugs
Reactions: guayabas
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
high schoolers are ridiculous like that. if any of them go to college they'll be looked down on for acting that way. if you end up going to college there will be a lot more like-minded ppl you'll likely fit in better. I liked college a lot more even though I got terrible grades in HS and unknowingly had a learning disorder. It didn't end up helping me out with a job or anything lol but I learned a lot of things that were useful to me later in life. stick it out a little longer, you got this <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Asprex