• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Why are you so mean? Every single post I see from you is nothing but bitterness.
Not intended to be mean, i just think that a forum about depression and suicide is not exactly something kids need to be on
Why are you so mean? Every single post I see from you is nothing but bitterness.
Also, when exactly have i been mean and bitter? Seems like you have a problem with me, thats on you sorry

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
S

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Age restriction needs to be introduced for this forum ASAP.

This forum is not intended for kids
Huh??? What makes you think they're a kid? And if it's because of the mention of age regression, a lot of people go through it due to trauma and other things, it doesn't make them less deserving of having a safe space like SS. Also people under age of 18 are restricted from this site. Kind of not the nicest thing to say on a vent art post. Their art is hella cool and amazing

Last edited:
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Huh??? What makes you think they're a kid? And if it's because of the mention of age regression, a lot of people go through it due to trauma and other things, it doesn't make them less deserving of having a safe space like SS. Also people under age of 18 are restricted from this site. Kind of not the nicest thing to say on a vent art post
You can easily tell by the "artstyle" that its a kid. Come on, stop pretending…

Its insane how this forum used to be filled with actual suicidal people with depression, and now it's filled with a bunch of 13 -19 year old reddit and tumblr kids

• Hmph!
Reactions: dogbreath
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
You can easily tell by the "artstyle" that its a kid. Come on, stop pretending…

Its insane how this forum used to be filled with actual suicidal people with depression, and now it's filled with a bunch of 13 -19 year old reddit and tumblr kids
If you think a user is a minor, report please instead of making hurtful comments.

Little example, my mother who is 76 draws quite like this because of a stroke in the brain...

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

it says gullible on the ceiling
Nov 13, 2023
well, came back to this actual hellfire. I'll be trying to respond to this, bear with me

while my artstyle is very undeveloped and often normalised as something that a minor would draw, it's just that - an artstyle. I don't exactly have the best drawing skills compared to other artists, I often do scribbles and such because I'm too dismotivated to do actual art. however this doesn't automatically make me a minor - I've seen many underaged artists with far better artskills and such, and in turn I've also seen adults with simpler artstyles than mine. while age does play a decent amount into skills, it doesn't fully affect how people tend to draw.

Despite this, I can see why people would think I am a minor - I tend to act pretty immaturely most of the time, my artstyle is "too simple" and i tend to ageregress. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened sooner to be completely honest, I find it mildly interesting. I'm old enough to be on this website, however I cannot change anyone's mind about the subject, at the end of the day they'll just believe that I'm lying anyway. I have practically nothing to prove that I'm not a minor, so people would just wildly assume that I'm a minor, which I've pretty much accepted by now. however I do feel like you lot should just report instead of saying anything about it to avoid unnecessary drama, this website is already getting as much backlash as it is. I don't really care if you see me as a minor, but please for the love of god don't start an argument about it, especially under vent posts and such - it doesn't really affect me, but it could affect other people, regardless if they're a minor or not. That's p much all I have to say about this, you all could just continue talking about this subject or dump it, I don't really care.

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

Nov 13, 2023
.. -- / - .. .-. . -.. / .- -. -.. / -- -.-- / -. . -.-. -.- / .- -.-. .... . ... / ... --- / -- ..- -.-. .... --..-- / .. / -.- . . .--. / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. .. -. --. / - .... .- - / .. / .... .- ...- . / .- / .-. --- .--. . / .. -. / -- -.-- / -.. . ... -.-

Attachments

• Untitled208_20240428113417.png
    Untitled208_20240428113417.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled210_20240428114640.png
    Untitled210_20240428114640.png
    303.5 KB · Views: 0
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
.. -- / - .. .-. . -.. / .- -. -.. / -- -.-- / -. . -.-. -.- / .- -.-. .... . ... / ... --- / -- ..- -.-. .... --..-- / .. / -.- . . .--. / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. .. -. --. / - .... .- - / .. / .... .- ...- . / .- / .-. --- .--. . / .. -. / -- -.-- / -.. . ... -.-
Ooooo! I really like these ones!

S

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I love how much energy your art has and how dynamic it is, it never seems stiff. I also love the contrast in the first one with the Red & black, the red pops out and makes it more impactful. You're also able to convey emotions very effectively, when I look at your art it's like I can feel everything you felt while drawing it

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

Nov 13, 2023
thank you all for the compliments,, im glad u all like my art !!

additional half-ventish thing, I like drawing like this

Attachments

• Untitled211_20240428121211.png
    Untitled211_20240428121211.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 0
cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
while my artstyle is very undeveloped and often normalised as something that a minor would draw, it's just that - an artstyle. I don't exactly have the best drawing skills compared to other artists, I often do scribbles and such because I'm too dismotivated to do actual art. however this doesn't automatically make me a minor - I've seen many underaged artists with far better artskills and such, and in turn I've also seen adults with simpler artstyles than mine. while age does play a decent amount into skills, it doesn't fully affect how people tend to draw.
you are completely right. it's a shame some people can't understand that. your art is great, keep making it how you do and don't worry about what anyone else says or thinks

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

Nov 13, 2023
ketchup on lettuce i like ketchup very much thanks -.- . - -.-. .... ..- .--. / -.- . - -.-. .... ..- .--. / .. / .-.. .. -.- . / -.- . - -.-. .... ..- .--. / --- -. / -.-. .... .. -.-. -.- . -. / -. ..- --. --. . - ... / .- -. -.. / ..-. .-. .. . ... / -.- . - -.-. .... ..- .--. / .. ... / ...- . .-. -.-- / -. .. -.-. . / - .... .- -. -.- ... red

Attachments

• startsrtttttgrstar_20240430191315.png
    startsrtttttgrstar_20240430191315.png
    874.9 KB · Views: 0
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

Nov 13, 2023
matricide + suicide combo is normalised by the media

Attachments

• wtf_20240503145835.png
    wtf_20240503145835.png