• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
I haven't been able to get my hands on Metoclopramide or any other AE which is a dopamine-blocker, all I have is Ondansetron which is a 5-HT (serotonin) blocker, and my deadline is coming up quickly, so I'm wondering how well Ondansetron would work in case I can't get any better AE soon. Is there any example of someone who's tried it with a serotonin blocker? I'll ofc have multiple SN solutions, so what do you guys think the chances are? Thanks.

Reactions: pilotviolin
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
That's what I'm planning on using and assume it'll work.

It's also really easy to buy anti emetics online though from Indian pharmacies and such.

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024

It's also really easy to buy anti emetics online though from Indian pharmacies and such.

I mean you can get OTC anti emetics but they won't be dopamine antagonists which are what's required. I'm still trying to get domperidone at the moment
I mean you can get OTC anti emetics but they won't be dopamine antagonists which are what's required. I'm still trying to get domperidone at the moment
But I did see that it's possible to do it without any AEs at all, if you prepare backup drinks; I saw someone here do it with just ibuprofen, so if I can't get any good AE I'll just use the Ondansetron I have and be prepared to perhaps throw up the first drink or two

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023

I would question that assumption. The pph 2022 Edition specifically states dopamine blocking AEs are the best and leaves out ondansetron conspicuously. Mind you ondansetron is advised with other methods in the same book. From what I gather, the experts believe meto to be the first choice and domperidone as the second..

I've seen ondansetron supposedly recommended as an adjunct to meto in a different edition of the pph but not as the main AE..

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske