• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I will be ordering F laced H off the onion markets soon and I will supply a mod with my name so they can see if it works, i know it will.

My method is this:

1g of clonazolam sourced off the clearnet

1g of F laced H sourced of the darknet

the clonazolam will be taken in pill form once I put the powder in capsules and the F will be taken intranasally

I know the H has F in it since users on the avengers forum have been testing the batches and i will test the H myself for it

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim101, Yaalya, Lennox and 1 other person
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
What's F laced H?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Heroin with Fentanyl

But I found a source of regular fent so I'm just using that instead, probably within a month
I think that's a better option, taking 1 gr of heroin intranasally has to be really difficult.

The F you have found is in patch form?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I think that's a better option, taking 1 gr of heroin intranasally has to be really difficult.

The F you have found is in patch form?
No it's in powder form, darknet stuff. The vendor has nearly 7k reviews from dream market and then 800 on empire market and all the junkies on the darknet avengers forum say it's potent so I have faith. I'm gonna test it as well

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
No it's in powder form, darknet stuff. The vendor has nearly 7k reviews from dream market and then 800 on empire market and all the junkies on the darknet avengers forum say it's potent so I have faith. I'm gonna test it as well
I sent you a PM. Can you please check?

MartEU

MartEU

May 26, 2019
I would check out boofing too, doing that you make sure that you absorb everything.
Snorting one gram can be too much for you nose to absorb

R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
Can you please recommend which vendor to go with for F?

Also if you can only do sublingually or ingest it it snort it, what's the best method to do it? I'm not comfortable snorting either & want to just go with under the tongue