• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't know if this has been asked before.... maybe.
Can banned members still see their pm's?

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
No, I wouldn't think so. I don't think they're able to log in at all.
could be wrong or maybe it was circumstances. i think youre right about the not logging on part but i think i remember someone whos name was crossed out that could, but like i said it could have been circumstances. it was a couple years ago and im not even sure how i got that info.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
No, I wouldn't think so. I don't think they're able to log in at all.
could be wrong or maybe it was circumstances. i think youre right about the not logging on part but i think i remember someone whos name was crossed out that could, but like i said it could have been circumstances. it was a couple years ago and im not even sure how i got that info.
Thanks for the info.
I know I've seen members with names crossed out still on here before, maybe that was family logging in after a member has passed.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Thanks for the info.
I know I've seen members with names crossed out still on here before, maybe that was family logging in after a member has passed.
I think that's usually people who close their accounts/put them on private and log out. You can do it in the settings but it still allows you to log back into your account. People can put themselves on a kind of time out.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I think that's usually people who close their accounts/put them on private and log out. You can do it in the settings but it still allows you to log back into your account. People can put themselves on a kind of time out.

So that's how it works. I've always wondered about that, but it's been a while since I've seen someone with a crossed out name come back.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
And about @PrincessInWhite? She disappeared all of a sudden and has been some time too.
I wouldn't call it sudden, her condition worsens over time and there's only so much being here can do for her. She is in a lot of our thoughts but yeah.

I'm so desperate for mercy, hugs and being sad for me wont help me.

Lots of coming and going atm. @StarryStarry was briefly back and has gone again. @catflowers has gone.
@starry starry was just @StarryStarry and she had an argument with rain so she was probably banned. (sorry I just saw you did indeed tag her first account)

Last edited:
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I wouldn't call it sudden, her condition worsens over time and there's only so much being here can do for her. She is in a lot of our thoughts but yeah.

@starry starry was just @StarryStarry and she had an argument with rain so she was probably banned.
Sorry for my choice of words. I don't know what she endures and how difficult it is to pass by and talk to so many users

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Too many people I wonder about. Been here since May 2020, feels like I'm just watching a time lapse of people in a city. People just come and go.

Tbf why would you extend you stay more than the bare minimum necessary. It makes sense that people leave, or leave here. If you get into the habit of checking out the forum daily like me it just means you're stuck in a personal hell that's not painful enough to push you to suicide but neither to stop thinking about It altogether.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Tbf why would you extend you stay more than the bare minimum necessary. It makes sense that people leave, or leave here. If you get into the habit of checking out the forum daily like me it just means you're stuck in a personal hell that's not painful enough to push you to suicide but neither to stop thinking about It altogether.

Some of those people may have decided to end their life already, but I believe that you are correct.

However, I also see a stay within this community as beneficial from an easy exit standpoint - meaning that it's beneficial just to have gone through the steps that may be necessary if push comes to shove, and have an easy step-by-step instruction for oneself if life gets too tough - much like preppers who buy a lot of food and other necessities in order to stay alive for long periods if a disaster strikes, but the other way around.

For example, one may not want to buy N or SN, but it's beneficial to know how to tie a proper hanging rope, in case life takes a turn for the worse. You could call it "suicide prepping".