• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, it's_all_a_game, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
What ever happened to @LMFAOfockers?
I may be misremembering the username a little (not sure) but I figure most people will know who I'm talking about.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I may be misremembering the username a little (not sure) but I figure most people will know who I'm talking about.
idk but i thought that was how it was spelt. could be one of the deleted members names now??

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
idk but i thought that was how it was spelt. could be one of the deleted members names now??
Could be, I tried searching the name and nothing comes up. Glad you think I spelled it correctly at least lol

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-clues-on-any-aspect-of-it.54740/post-1000688

This is their last post. Seemed rather annoyed. :notsure:

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-clues-on-any-aspect-of-it.54740/post-1000688

This is their last post. Seemed rather annoyed. :notsure:
Thank you, weird their name is still there but they didn't show up on the searches.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Since @x_LittleAmy_x turned out to be not who she was not supposed to be, I think the mods should also really investigate the members who were backing him the whole time:
@TessB
@TotallyIsolated
I'm a real person! I'm not part of the conspiracy, though wish I knew TessB IRL after seeing her profile pic!

Edit: Not cool, sorry. She said she thought it was a nice picture, and I think it was, and it was nice to think of someone feeling some self esteem vicariously, even if it was soured and then I go clumsily objectifying her for no reason. I didn't even know her!

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and TessB
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm a real person! I'm not part of the conspiracy, though wish I knew TessB IRL after seeing her profile pic! :tongue:
werent you the one saying that certain behavior is wrong?

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Fragile
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Gone but not forgotten

jeremy.png

RIP self esteem :ohhhh:
Is that @BipolarGuy?
I know he basically betrayed this site and its reason for being, but I do not support any insults that are directed at someone's appearance. Especially when it's just a normal ass, modest picture.
It is cruel and unnecessary.
He has no control of what his natural born face and body look like, and they are not relevant to his ridiculous escapades. (Though I also warn against people showing their face or images on here, this being a reason among many.)

Reactions: DontplayGod, Mr2005, Octavina and 4 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
werent you the one saying that certain behavior is wrong?
That sounds like the kind of thing I would say.

I like getting into arguments about politics and social justice, and yelling at people is a great way to avoid making friends to I never have to risk being close to anyone.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
That sounds like the kind of thing I would say.

I like getting into arguments about politics and social justice, and yelling at people is a great way to avoid making friends to I never have to risk being close to anyone.
Stop it. This isn't her fault. The onus is not and SHOULD NOT be on women not to have a body, but on men not to harass women just for having a body.

though wish I knew TessB IRL after seeing her profile pic! :tongue:

• Yay!
Reactions: Good4Nothing
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Yes, I know. You'll have to forgive me for simping.

I've never said any of this stuff for approval, and it certainly wasn't to make friends! I know you don't agree with me and that's cool, but I stand by what I've said* and I'll continue to say it because its what I believe.

* The stuff about not blaming victims, not the stuff about ogling other user's profile pics.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yes, I know. You'll have to forgive me for simping.

I've never said any of this stuff for approval, and it certainly wasn't to make friends! I know you don't agree with me and that's cool, but I stand by what I've said and I'll continue to say it because its what I believe.
im not sure youre understanding what im pointing out here. i actually agree with you and also understand that you werent talking about all men. my problem is youre hypocritical comment going against what you were saying in the other thread and dropping to their level.
though wish I knew TessB IRL after seeing her profile pic! :tongue:
you went from standing up for them to being part of the problem

Reactions: loopylou, Symbiote, Good4Nothing and 3 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
im not sure youre understanding what im pointing out here. i actually agree with you and also understand that you werent talking about all men. my problem is youre hypocritical comment going against what you were saying in the other thread and dropping to their level.

you went from standing up for them to being part of the problem
You're right, it was inappropriate given the context - I apologise.

I didn't think it was the kind of comment that would have offended her, given the type of stuff she posted and what she said herself about her own profile pics.

• Hugs
Reactions: TessB and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You're right, it was inappropriate given the context - I apologise.

I didn't think it was the kind of comment that would have offended her, given the type of stuff she posted and what she said herself about her own profile pics.
im not her so i cant say, but the way she reacted about her pfp, id guess shed be offended. it wasnt so much that though, it was....i guess a better way to have put it would have been my confusion instead of my problem. it just wasnt a comment i expected from you considering. plus offended or not, i just dont feel it was appropriate in general

Reactions: TotallyIsolated
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Is that @BipolarGuy?
I know he basically betrayed this site and its reason for being, but I do not support any insults that are directed at someone's appearance. Especially when it's just a normal ass, modest picture.
It is cruel and unnecessary.
He has no control of what his natural born face and body look like, and they are not relevant to his ridiculous escapades. (Though I also warn against people showing their face or images on here, this being a reason among many.)
You're right, but I was just loling at the awkwardness of the quote chain, nothing more (I didn't write the post I screened).

Also, after seeing his Twitter feed where he deliberately misgenders a member and mocks an "admin's" appearance, I don't particularly care to defend him when I see these comments (though will also not attack, at least not in that way).

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, fatiguecentral and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
You're right, but I was just loling at the awkwardness of the quote chain, nothing more (I didn't write the post I screened).

Also, after seeing his Twitter feed where he deliberately misgenders a member and mocks an "admin's" appearance, I don't particularly care to defend him when I see these comments (though will also not attack, at least not in that way).
Yea I figured you didn't write it yourself,
I was directing that to whoever did.
Sorry for the confusion.

Oh I didn't know he also indulged in that type of attack against people, though like you, I also would not retort in the same manner irregardless.

Reactions: omoidarui
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
im not her so i cant say, but the way she reacted about her pfp, id guess shed be offended. it wasnt so much that though, it was....i guess a better way to have put it would have been my confusion instead of my problem. it just wasnt a comment i expected from you considering. plus offended or not, i just dont feel it was appropriate in general
I appreciate your patience in breaking this down for me. I try to be better, but I'm also terribly fragile and insecure!

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I appreciate your patience in breaking this down for me. I try to be better, but I'm also terribly fragile and insecure!
it seemed that you misunderstood me, getting upset at you over that would only make things worse (it wouldnt make sense to do that)

• Hugs
Reactions: TotallyIsolated
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I had doubts about her thb. But i had no proofs and did not want to accuse her.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I talked a lot whit her last year. She disappeared then to. Came back a few weeks ago, totally ignored me. I really haven't got a clue why, or what became of her

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and LastFlowers
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Has anyone heard from @Abir_london?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Just realized @AutumnEmbers is gone??
I totally missed their farewells on their profile and now I feel quite bad, I am always missing the goodbyes of the people I've interacted with on this site.
Not the first and likely won't be the last.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Fehler and Life_and_Death
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
I just saw an user by the name of " @fred farkle " striked out. How come? I don't think their name was striked out before.

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I sadly strongly suspect @crybaby passed away last Monday, but posting on the off chance anyone has heard from her or hears from her in future.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, lanax09, Fehler and 1 other person
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Has anyone talked to @Heart Shards in the last few days? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Thursday on SS, WhatsApp and E-Mail, but so far no success, of course it might be nothing at all, but she never takes long to reply so my head won't let me stop overthinking and i'm worried something could've happened, does anyone here have any news of how she's doing recently?

• Hugs
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
@faust was a user who CTBed last year

In my very limited interactions with him, he always sounded very friendly and articulate in putting down this thoughts

I wonder why he felt the need to CTB

I wish him peace and wonder what his life story was, does anyone know ?

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and not-2-b-the-answer
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020

In my very limited interactions with him, he always sounded very friendly and articulate in putting down this thoughts

I do. I've chatted with him for a few months.

But I think @Brick In The Wall knows him better

• Hugs
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

He was very open with the fact that he suffered from schizoaffective disorder and it seems to have been his bane.

• Hugs
Reactions: dyingalone123, not-2-b-the-answer and Fehler
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
He was very open with the fact that he suffered from schizoaffective disorder and it seems to have been his bane.
I would want to know more.

How exactly did it affect him and his life ?

I feel sad because I interact with very few people here and he seemed the one of the kindest person here to me.

I feel sad that he left. I would like to know what his life journey was.

• Hugs