Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
@EvilAngelGoddess ?
I hope she doesn't mind but I think my little EvilAngelGoddes will come back...
I, myself, am actually dead.

Right, just eye surgery. I can't stand to think about all of them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Redt2go and 4 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
I will ban myself for the second and last time. My time on SS is coming to an end.

Goodbyes are awful and I am bad at them.
Therefore, please accept my apology for leaving abruptly without starting a goodbye thread =P

Love and Peace,

Sinbad[/QUOT=
??????? Gone too late... I didn't...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Hopeless_soul, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know how everyone here can delve into this. I can't process it. Just the thought of all these people ending their lives, people I've known. People who suffered like I am now.
I can't cope with that. I just avoid it. Maybe that's not ok but I can't look at this anymore. It's destroying me.
Me too. Compartmentalize.
stick it in a box and put it away so it can't hurt you

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Did he actually give his info to anyone to find his obituary? I only saw him say his name was Lee
He claimed to be from tallahassee, which narrows it down considerably, there is no obituary that exists that fits him. Which for me only enforces my belief that he was 100% fake.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
He claimed to be from tallahassee, which narrows it down considerably, there is no obituary that exists that fits him. Which for me only enforces my belief that he was 100% fake.

He also came from other parts of The Internet which we know to be well known for fakers, sadly.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Circles and 4 others
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Any idea if he meant city or metropolitan area? If he meant it anything like people where I live mean that sort of thing then I don't think that would be very helpful to know. My city is an hour from Phoenix but people here tell everyone elsewhere that they live "in Phoenix" even though they're far away from Phoenix, just because that's the closest city around.

This site I just checked for Tallahassee only had an obituary for an old woman in the past month. If I looked in the right place then it seems pretty clear that he's not dead. Checking all of Florida for obituaries for people named Lee over the past month I got 91 pages of results, which aren't even in order of when they happened. On the first page I see some vague obituaries for different Lees which just say that they lived in Florida without mentioning the town, and didn't even say how old they were or anything.

Is it possible he could've survived and been institutionalized? If he's been in there before he could be in there for quite a while. I can't imagine his method would've worked. I haven't been able to find any evidence that it's possible to drink 100ml of DMSO without throwing up like he said he was going to do. The reason his experiment worked the first time (assuming it happened, which I see no reason not to other than the lack of concrete proof which couldn't have been provided anyway; not saying he was telling the truth) was probably because he drank so little DMSO, and his weight+anemia making the SN be able to actually work at such a low dose. It would be believable and expected if he threw it all up and ended up getting put in a hospital, like by his wife looking to divorce him. And how would he explain getting SN poisoned twice without telling the truth that he tried to kill himself? I haven't been institutionalized for a failed attempt before, but I can't imagine that finding out about two attempts at once wouldn't land him in an institution for a long time.

Just wondering if that could be a possibility. I didn't care about Xerxes beyond his DMSO experiment, never knew him or really paid attention to him, so I'm sure I'm missing facts others here have that would explain why they came to the conclusions they did. It all seems like that would've been an unbelievable amount of effort for a ruse. He posted here for a few months with almost 1,000 posts, had his own story about himself he seemed consistent about, and put a lot of effort into ideas that I can't see anyone who's not genuinely suicidal wanting to put in the research to do. I was looking for a while for something like this site for a while and didn't even find it until September, and while obviously trolls find this site I have a hard time believing it's that common, especially without a scam to run like the N scammers

He also came from other parts of The Internet which we know to be well known for fakers, sadly.
What part of the internet is that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Belter, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Redt2go and 4 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Ya, i was thinking the same thing.

I'm not saying that Xerses was legit, but those "accusations" came out of nowhere for me.
I know they are justified, i mean, even a mod/ex-mod had something to say about it; i'm just curious

People think Xerxes is fake? Why?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

it is more interesting that you and Minudah, so new to the forum, are so interested in him :-)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kim, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018

I dunno. What if he failed in his attempt, is in a hospital, a ward or in recovery? Then there is no obituary.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I dunno. What if he failed in his attempt, is in a hospital, a ward or in recovery? Then there is no obituary.
I'm more curious as to why his photo in the user thread is from 24th November 2015!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm more curious as to why his photo in the user thread is from 24th November 2015!

The one he said he was taking "there and then" ??? Lollll!!!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Time will tell......
What's the backstory on this user. I haven't been on as much as i used to be. Kinda missing the back story on alot of users.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
What's the backstory on this user. I haven't been on as much as i used to be. Kinda missing the back story on alot of users.
He wrote a very detailed (pages) way to use sn and dmso, tried it on himself and almost died. Drove himself to the hospital just in time to pass out at the doors. Then his wife left him then he disappeared...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
He wrote a very detailed (pages) way to use sn and dmso, tried it on himself and almost died. Drove himself to the hospital just in time to pass out at the doors. Then his wife left him then he disappeared...

It was excellent :-) just like a Grimm's Fairy Tale
I almost *admire* people with that much, what's the word? Ah, yes! IMAGINATION :-)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, Jupiter and 3 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Why did he use dmso?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Why did he use dmso?
Idk he did tons of research on it apparently a scientist... He was the one who suggested it first now that I think about it...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Idk he did tons of research on it apparently a scientist... He was the one who suggested it first now that I think about it...
Sounds retarded, why not stick to the tried and true SN method.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Meretlein
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Idk ... all I know is that I bought dmso ... Feel duped ... lol... I've been getting duped a lot by these people lately

• Wow
Reactions: Jodes, Hopeless_soul, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Good question. It's almost as if the proposed DMSO method was destined for failure, and people would associate SN with failure, and be inclined to turn to something stronger. But what do I know? Lol!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Meretlein and 8 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

A question asked numerous times in various threads by the usual nasty bullies and cynics, which nobody has yet to answer because hugs.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, Made4TV and 8 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

He wanted to scramble people's brains on SN completely and make them think it didn't work. Then. Lo! N appears on the scene with a large selection of "new people/Alts"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Good question. It's almost as if the proposed DMSO method was destined for failure, and people would associate SN with failure, and be inclined to turn to something stronger. But what do I know? Lol!

@About_to_Go i think you might just have something there :-)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, littlelady774, Johnnythefox and 5 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
His post wasn't very scientific for a scientist.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
He almost died...Drove himself to the hospital just in time to pass out at the doors...then he disappeared...

Anyone else smelling A RAT

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
A question asked numerous times in various threads by the usual nasty bullies and cynics, which nobody has yet to answer because hugs.
I just dont understand what dmso would do?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jodes and Deafsn0w
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
@JustAboutDone ???

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others