prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
I'm completely and utterly useless. Just leeching of my family, all of whom work really hard to keep us afloat. I can't keep a job yet my mother lately has been working 7 days a week at 2 different jobs. My father recently stopped working (due to issues i cannot say here) and now it'll be much harder for us to make the rent. Even though I definitely want to CTB I wish I had jt in me to actually help my family out instead of whining about it on the internet. And yes, I've tried 3 times to have a job, lasted a month at each. Idk what my issue is. I really wish I could disappear from everyone's lives to make things easier from them. I'm also a coward. Waiting to find sources so I can ctb peacefully when I know that's not what I deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, haibane, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
Sometimes life could be really ungreateful for some of us apparently, wishing you luck

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and prettycvnt
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'm completely and utterly useless. Just leeching of my family, all of whom work really hard to keep us afloat. I can't keep a job yet my mother lately has been working 7 days a week at 2 different jobs. My father recently stopped working (due to issues i cannot say here) and now it'll be much harder for us to make the rent. Even though I definitely want to CTB I wish I had jt in me to actually help my family out instead of whining about it on the internet. And yes, I've tried 3 times to have a job, lasted a month at each. Idk what my issue is. I really wish I could disappear from everyone's lives to make things easier from them. I'm also a coward. Waiting to find sources so I can ctb peacefully when I know that's not what I deserve.
Have you considered doordash? Seems pretty chill