• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

catwalk

catwalk

Nov 12, 2018
would it make sense to dehydrate myself for like a day before taking it? would my body be more quick to absorb the SN ridden water? or would it just make me more likely to vomit?

Reactions: Joeydoe
anonymous122

anonymous122

Aug 28, 2021
Will sulpiride work as AE? It was given for me for nausea during my chemo. It is an antipsychotic but im not sure if it will be ok for SN

3raser

Sep 6, 2022
I just need to confirm, do I prepare a 25mg OR 25g SN solution with water?
Also, how do I test the SN?

Cerulea

Cerulea

Student
Sep 19, 2022
I'm wondering if anyone who has had SN shipped to them in the US would mind PM'ing me. I'm finding a lot of loose bits of information but I'm looking to ask a few questions and and access this today if possible.

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
Is it okay to mix SN and water earlier and leaving it on water bottle for hours? Like I will mix the SN and water by 1 pm then I will take it by 9 or 10 pm. Is it okay to just leave it in water bottle?

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Is it okay to mix SN and water earlier and leaving it on water bottle for hours? Like I will mix the SN and water by 1 pm then I will take it by 9 or 10 pm. Is it okay to just leave it in water bottle?
I believe it is ok to do that. I've seen posts where the potency of SN is still strong after 8 hours. General consensus seems to be 30mins before but should still work.
I just need to confirm, do I prepare a 25mg OR 25g SN solution with water?
Also, how do I test the SN?
25 grams!

You can test SN using blood test. Get a small piece of SN and a sample of your blood and drop it on the SN. It should turn brownish. Search for blood test on the site if you can.

Reactions: Alnilam
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
I believe it is ok to do that. I've seen posts where the potency of SN is still strong after 8 hours. General consensus seems to be 30mins before but should still work.

25 grams!

You can test SN using blood test. Get a small piece of SN and a sample of your blood and drop it on the SN. It should turn brownish. Search for blood test on the site if you can.

never see this is required ? what if it do not

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
What if you take antacids every day I take PPI 40 MG.

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
You dont need antacid. Its not proven to do anything
That's not what I asked. I'm saying i'm already on them they significantly reduce my acid too much. Will low acid affect the SN

A

A485

Nov 27, 2022
That's not what I asked. I'm saying i'm already on them they significantly reduce my acid too much. Will low acid affect the SN
No. Your body isn't digesting the sn, it's absorbing it in the small intestine. Low acid will have no undesired effects.

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
No. Your body isn't digesting the sn, it's absorbing it in the small intestine. Low acid will have no undesired effects.
Someone said not using antacid will speed up unconscious
You dont need antacid. Its not proven to do anything
Someone said you need more acid to lose unconscious faster

S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Someone said not using antacid will speed up unconscious

Someone said you need more acid to lose unconscious faster
It is not proven to do anything positive en terms of peacefulness nor speed

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
He guys so I was thinking using oral syringes to take the SN mixture to prevent bad taste and possible vomit?

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
He guys so I was thinking using oral syringes to take the SN mixture to prevent bad taste and possible vomit?
I was thinking of those miracle berries + freezing the tongue with a popsicle

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I was thinking of those miracle berries + freezing the tongue with a popsicle
that sounds interesting, I was thinking an oral syringe towards the back of the mouth so most of it will go down the throat

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
that sounds interesting, I was thinking an oral syringe towards the back of the mouth so most of it will go down the throat
That would probably work too. Why not all 3?

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
the mixture would be pretty thick. would it fit through the syringe?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
the mixture would be pretty thick. would it fit through the syringe?
I heard we can just add more water if needed? and I mean the thick oral syringes like the CVS ones not the skinny ones