• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I wouldn't say that it's not reccomend, more that it's not necessary.

Stomach acidity plays no role in SN breakdown, due to its high solubility.
Apparently stomach acidity does seem to play a role because it converts nitrite into nitrate and it also converts into NO2. I don't know I'm not a chemist. I believe at first the reason they were mentioning antacids is to stop this process from happening, but from what's being explained briefly and not very professionally from Philip is that NO2 causes a blood pressure drop. It's also a vasodilator which I guess would make sense that it causes you to go unconscious quicker. I don't really know. At this point I'm not stressing myself over any of this because at the end of the day all you need is the nitrite itself.
sorry i thought you said god not "guide" my bad
It's okay it did at first come to think about it I was using speech to text I had to edit it no worries

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Maybe this thread is going to cause a little bit more confusion especially for people who are new. I believe the guide mentions other medications that you can take if you don't want to take Meto, and if I'm not mistaken the PPH mentions it as well.
I can see why it would be confusing to someone new. Essentially a dopamine blocker was specifically mentioned. If anyone is new I urge you all to read stan's guide to SN and any other major SN thread first. This is just a thread for any new issues that are arising with the old method.
That's definitely a personal decision. I feel that many others on this forum are under the impression that all the medications are necessary, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Regardless of what method someone chooses for their CTB plan, there is going to be some discomfort. Heck, even a natural death is uncomfortable.
Thanks for your reply. That makes it better since I have little in way of the other meds. If I can just take SN and deal with it as I die, then whatever side effects it has are a moot point
The other medications are not necessary but they will aid and help ALOT with the process. Like in stan's guide, essentially if you throw up the SN because remember it is a poison, your body will try naturally to fight and expel it. If you throw it all up, there's a chance of survival which can lead to long term damage. For example, I personally vomit very easily so I wouldn't attempt this method without the other medications unless I am extremely desperate. It all comes down to you knowing your body the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes, Sick of it all, Jrmull1993 and 1 other person
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Apparently stomach acidity does seem to play a role because it converts nitrite into nitrate and it also converts into NO2. I don't know I'm not a chemist. I believe at first the reason they were mentioning antacids is to stop this process from happening, but from what's being explained briefly and not very professionally from Philip is that NO2 causes a blood pressure drop. It's also a vasodilator which I guess would make sense that it causes you to go unconscious quicker. I don't really know. At this point I'm not stressing myself over any of this because at the end of the day all you need is the nitrite itself.

Thanks for sharing that. I can see the possibility of it off-gassing very slight amounts of NO2, but it would be useless as CO2 would be trapped due to little O2 exchange going on.

As far as Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) becoming Sodium Nitrate (NaNO3), that wouldn't be possible without the presence of ammonia, which is not present in the stomach.

Reactions: katagiri83
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
i would appreciate a good SN source within the EU, please contact me in PM if you have one.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Thanks for sharing that. I can see the possibility of it off-gassing very slight amounts of NO2, but it would be useless as CO2 would be trapped due to little O2 exchange going on.

As far as Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) becoming Sodium Nitrate (NaNO3), that wouldn't be possible without the presence of ammonia, which is not present in the stomach.
Hmmm. That's odd. That's not what I've been reading on the forum. Source?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
so is the stans method or stat method better for a peaceful exit?

G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
A cilrotron is a alternative as anti emetic but how dose of SN can you take it the 20 or the 25 !

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Antacids may not be necessary and may delay the process a little, but if it prevents vomiting, then I think one should take it. Ideally people should know if they are susceptible to vomiting due to stomach issues, and if antacids work for them to reduce this.

In my experience, the antacid (H2, famotidine) eliminated the nausea completely. Tested twice, once without, second time with.

• Informative
Reactions: gomenasai, heavyeyes, damaged_soul and 2 others
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

Attachments

• 150269_Screenshot_20220503-161703_Chrome.jpg
    150269_Screenshot_20220503-161703_Chrome.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: gomenasai
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
This worries me about it as well, but it seems like many people have used it when following the guide. Hard to know what to do.
Anyone have any advice or experience using meto or other AE's?
i've used meto for gastroparesis for the past year, twice a day daily. i've had no side effects at all.

there's always this crazy rare side effect that happens with each drug, but this one has saved my life and given me the ability to actually eat.

Reactions: Nowako, Cantbereal, heavyeyes and 4 others
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Is an antacid necessary for the SN method? Right now i have 96 percent SN, painkillers such as Ibuprofen and Paracetamol and metoclopramide.

Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022

So you're saying that you are aware of a biochemical reaction which has failed to be disclosed anywhere, by any doctor or other expert, in any book or live discussion or chat forum, until by you, just now?
Antacids may not be necessary and may delay the process a little, but if it prevents vomiting, then I think one should take it. Ideally people should know if they are susceptible to vomiting due to stomach issues, and if antacids work for them to reduce this.

In my experience, the antacid (H2, famotidine) eliminated the nausea completely. Tested twice, once without, second time with.
What do you mean by "tested?"

• Yay!
Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
So you're saying that you are aware of a biochemical reaction which has failed to be disclosed anywhere, by any doctor or other expert, in any book or live discussion or chat forum, until by you, just now?
Actually it's taken right from a study published in the Yonsei Medical Journal.

It's a short 5 page read...... πŸ–•

Attachments

• ymj-53-1154.pdf
    622 KB · Views: 0
Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
Hey Guys, I feel like everyone is getting all confused with the strategies of the SN methods as alot of them are outdated and old so I thought maybe we should start a new mega thread with updated research? Also does anyone have 2022 PPEH?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Is an antacid necessary for the SN method? Right now i have 96 percent SN, painkillers such as Ibuprofen and Paracetamol and metoclopramide.
So due to the updated version of the PPH, they are no longer necessary

Reactions: heavyeyes and Zerengin96
catwalk

catwalk

Nov 12, 2018
can i take no antiemtics and just drink more when i vomit?
also, is there a limit to the dose? does anything bad happen if i take like 60g for example?

Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
can i take no antiemtics and just drink more when i vomit?
also, is there a limit to the dose? does anything bad happen if i take like 60g for example?
Yes you can.
There is no dose limit per se but the more you take, the more likely it is that you will throw up.
So it is best to stick with the suggested amounts. It's more than enough to CTB.
Don't overdo it and risk failing because of it.

Reactions: heavyeyes, damaged_soul and Obliviate
B

backthatwayupahead

Sep 9, 2022
are there any OTC antiemetics that would work?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
are there any OTC antiemetics that would work?
According to stan's method, beta blockers are the actual effective ones. You can go to a doctor and claim vomiting/nausea and get them to prescribe/buy online

Reactions: heavyeyes and damaged_soul
A

anna1234888

Sep 8, 2022
the only current PPeH is the one from april 2022. you can access it through this link: https://cdn3.bunkr.is/PPeH_April_2022-FcRmORJl.pdf
I would like some clarification on something in this PDF. It said that a note should be displayed if you use cyn or azide should I also write a note for the medical professionals if I use SN? I don't want one of them to be injured because of me.

Ok one last question, since Metocloperamide is slightly dangerous and I am very susceptible to side effects of medication, how advisable is using Dramamine instead? Oh or what about zofran? thats an easy one to get. a lot of the meds mentioned in stan's guide would be odd to perscribe to someone like me and it wouldnt make sense to go to a doctor about them but dramamine is otc and zofran is easy to get where im at

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes
B

backthatwayupahead

Sep 9, 2022
what brand of SN is recommended? does anyone know if DIYChemicals is 99% pure?
According to stan's method, beta blockers are the actual effective ones. You can go to a doctor and claim vomiting/nausea and get them to prescribe/buy online
would meclizine work?

Last edited:
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I would like some clarification on something in this PDF. It said that a note should be displayed if you use cyn or azide should I also write a note for the medical professionals if I use SN? I don't want one of them to be injured because of me.

Ok one last question, since Metocloperamide is slightly dangerous and I am very susceptible to side effects of medication, how advisable is using Dramamine instead? Oh or what about zofran? thats an easy one to get. a lot of the meds mentioned in stan's guide would be odd to perscribe to someone like me and it wouldnt make sense to go to a doctor about them but dramamine is otc and zofran is easy to get where im at
You can use zofran.
what brand of SN is recommended? does anyone know if DIYChemicals is 99% pure?

would meclizine work?
That brand has been tested yes it is good

Reactions: heavyeyes and anna1234888
yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Apart from not taking antacids
Is everything in stans guide still good?

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Apart from not taking antacids
Is everything in stans guide still good?
I believe it's still good, unless you have contraindications with meto then may replace it with other AE such as Domperidone and Ondansetron.

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
I believe it's still good, unless you have contraindications with meto then may replace it with other AE such as Domperidone and Ondansetron.
Already have metro never taking it before so just hope I don't react badly.

Also have Mafans syndrome used to be on beta blockers already asked my Dr to be placed back on them.

Now if only I could get the main thing sn :/

I'm glad his guide is still good was following that and planning to do the 48 hour

Reactions: Euthanza
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
dopamine antagonists, not beta blockers. beta blockers are no longer recommended, although they probably are fine to use
Already have metro never taking it before so just hope I don't react badly.

Also have Mafans syndrome used to be on beta blockers already asked my Dr to be placed back on them.

Now if only I could get the main thing sn :/

I'm glad his guide is still good was following that and planning to do the 48 hour
if you don't know how you react to meto doing the 48h might be risky. that's a lot of meto in a short period of time for someone who has never used it.