I

ISO.Tranquility

Jul 16, 2023
hello, its been quite a while since i last posted on this site, i feel like a lot has changed, but also like nothing has truly changed, and i feel like venting on this site, as i view it as a safe and quiet place.
since my last post, ive been diagnosed with bipolar and schizophrenia and ive been under 3 day a week visits from nurses and doctors, to in a way, keep up with me to prevent me from leaving this world.
i have however, grown very tired recently, the days have been blurring and merging into one seriously fucked up amalgamation of suffering. i keep hearing horrible things whispered to me, and it feels like my delusions grow stronger every single day.
i want to go, but i want it to be quiet, fast and preferably painless, im open to anything and was hoping for some advice. ive lived a lackluster life and simply want it all to stop so that i can finally hear silence and peace once and for all. thank you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Kalista and Unknown21
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Mage
Apr 10, 2024
schizophrenia is tough. Sorry that you're going through that. Do the meds help at all?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you eventually find the peace from all the suffering you search for, to me it truly is so terrible and cruel how people suffer so unbearably in this existence, I wish you all the best.