• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Hi,
I was a daily user of Sasu before when D was a source of N.
I did follow when D went away and then I lost track.
The last update of the PPH is from august but the email has not been updated.
In the meantime, I saw that a new source came 'M' but then was removed for some reasons.
Do we have any source at this moment?
Or at least, where can I find the info?
Is there any new PPH essential update since august?
Best my dear,

Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
I also wish there would be a newer version available. Since it´s from last year, I don´t even bother reading it tbh. I´m really grateful for @RainAndSadness effort to upload the PPH here but it´s getting frustrating for me to never see an update when logging in this site. So, yeah - checking in again in afew months I guess ?

S

sanctionedcurious85

Dec 26, 2023
Hi,
In the meantime, I saw that a new source came 'M' but then was removed for some reasons.
Best my dear,

Hi,
Best my dear,
I'm hoping someone will post a 2023 version soon

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Hi,
Best my dear,
I'm not sure what this means but I'm thinking there going to be updating there PPH soon from this message on the pph site but I'm not sure maybe I read it wrong you can check it out
Screenshot 20240125 162242 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20240125 162528 Samsung Internet

• Informative
Reactions: suicidesheep31.1
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Anyone with an update? No wonder the execution was so brutal since it's the buildup of CO2 that likely caused him to writhe and panic surely? Not consistent with tales of drifting into a peaceful hypoxia

Reactions: Cakeisalie
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I'm hoping someone will post a 2023 version soon
They probably make some nice dosh from selling their print edition for $95, and charging $95 for a 24 month subscription to access their PPeH essentials edition. They made sure the current editions aren't available as a downloadable PDF:

Screenshot 20240128 210528

Screenshot 20240128 210221
Anyone with an update? No wonder the execution was so brutal since it's the buildup of CO2 that likely caused him to writhe and panic surely? Not consistent with tales of drifting into a peaceful hypoxia
There were a couple of threads earlier about how that guys writhing was probably due to his resistance, holding his breath as long as possible, etc. I wouldn't take much heed of the sensationalist newspaper stories.

You were talking before about looking into getting nitrogen in the UK. Have you abandoned that method?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: suicidesheep31.1
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Oh no, that's not a good news at all....
If someone can access it online and make a screen shot for me of the email for N, please can you send it in PM?
I am quite desperate rn.
I cannot wait 10years to have access....

Reactions: n0exit
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
They probably make some nice dosh from selling their print edition for $95, and charging $95 for a 24 month subscription to access their PPeH essentials edition. They made sure the current editions aren't available as a downloadable PDF:

View attachment 127607

View attachment 127608

There were a couple of threads earlier about how that guys writhing was probably due to his resistance, holding his breath as long as possible, etc. I wouldn't take much heed of the sensationalist newspaper stories.

You were talking before about looking into getting nitrogen in the UK. Have you abandoned that method?

Didn't the guy intentionally choose this method though so what would be the reason for fighting back so hard? At most surely he'd be confused and disorientated but that shouldn't last as long as it did before hypoxia really sets in… it shouldn't be true discomfort right?

Not abandoned but I'm not hopeful since I've not heard back from anyone I've asked for source. I know OD is risky but getting Nitrogen and all the necessary kit/assembling it correctly seems totally unattainable without further help. At least the amitrip I have..

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Didn't the guy intentionally choose this method though so what would be the reason for fighting back so hard? At most surely he'd be confused and disorientated but that shouldn't last as long as it did before hypoxia really sets in… it shouldn't be true discomfort right?
He initially put forward nitrogen to get out of the lethal injection. But then he appealed the decision to execute him with nitrogen, when it became a reality. He probably wanted to buy himself more time. Plus, Dr. Philip Nitschke, of assisted-dying organisation Exit International, was called as a witness by his legal team. Nitschke said that the mask might leak.

Smith obviously didn't want to die, so he's gonna resist as much as possible. He maybe fought it for a couple of minutes, then not long after breathing the nitrogen he probably went unconscious.
After that, it was probably gulping for air occasionally. Some people gasp for air on and off when unconscious with hypoxia. It's called agonal breathing, when the brain isn't getting enough oxygen. Not a sign of pain or anything. Then dead after 15 mins.

Not abandoned but I'm not hopeful since I've not heard back from anyone I've asked for source. I know OD is risky but getting Nitrogen and all the necessary kit/assembling it correctly seems totally unattainable without further help. At least the amitrip I have..
You mentioned before that you were looking for a nitrogen source in the UK. Did you try the sources from the Peaceful Pill handbook?
Screenshot 20240129 192338

Once you get that, it's not as difficult as it seems to setup.

Screenshot 20240129 192349

But maybe the other methods are more accessible for you.

Reactions: dodo11
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Damn I figured him opting for nitrogen demonstrated some introspection and acceptance/understanding but guess he really didn't wanna go period. And honestly any grainy excerpts of the pph I've run into I just assume are from the year 2007 lol .Will have a look nonetheless thankyou 🙏.

Reactions: Tears in Rain