May 22, 2020
Just like SN this thread is SALTY!

• Wow
Reactions: Cherrypea, Silvermorning and Rn110bg101
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
No other choices? Man....take a rope or similar.... easy to get... and it works....

I can't do that. I'm in hospital and have nowhere to hang it too
[QUOTE="ThisIsFine, post: 989846, member: 22471]

I would love nothing more to CTB right now.

[/QUOTE]

What's stopping you from ctb

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
What's stopping you from ctb

Nothing to be honest. Lack of a method, 0 money. Which is why I'm trying to get a job so I can look into SN. The problem with that is, I live with people, and share a room. So I would also have to be able to afford an apartment/hotel first.

I've thought about CTB by cop before. Automatically knew that would never be a proper option. Besides...unless I had a gun, I doubt they would have the heart to shoot down a woman. Would probably mess them up even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
What absurd reasoning. You've found an article about how one train driver killed themselves after someone decided to kill themselves by the train he was driving. How is this comparable from loads of children who will spend a lifetime questioning why their parent didn't love them enough to live for them, or why their parent brought them into this world if they were going to abandon them one way or another. It's starkly obvious that a stranger is going to be far less emotionally involved with another stranger, whether or not the suicide is messy. Suicide always harms someone or the other, unless you are the last of the people in the whole world who knows you, or are a hermit it always brings collateral damage. The damage it brings to a child is always immense. It's really the opposite that is true, the train driver collateral is incomparable with a parent abandoning their child.
Beautifully put. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Panna and Nymph
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
So if the paternal bond is so strong, how is it fair and reasonable to give a dad every other weekend with his kids?

I work over the road as a truck driver and dont have the vacation or time away from work to spend holidays with them.

How about the slave labor I'm forced to do to comply with the courts to avoid not going to jail?

All this money paid and my kids show up in tattered clothing while she drives a cadillac.

I see my kids 12x a year. Think about that for a minute.

Reactions: Nyxtus
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
This is my thread and we're going off topic. Please create another thread if you wish to discuss/debate ctbing as a parent.

• Love
Reactions: Cherrypea, Rn110bg101, Frew and 1 other person
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry that your life is so bad that you feel the need to CTB. I wish you peace. :hug:

Reactions: _Kaira_
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I'm sorry your thread got stolen, and I hope you find happiness regardless of your method or choice.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
What if you have no other method of CTB?

if this is your only option then it is your option. Everyone has opinions regarding different methods. This personally I would not do. But that's me. I've seen a few post of others wanting to do this method because that's all they can do. I'm sending you hugs.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
if this is your only option then it is your option. Everyone has opinions regarding different methods. This personally I would not do. But that's me. I've seen a few post of others wanting to do this method because that's all they can do. I'm sending you hugs.

Surely everyone has access to a rope/belt/scarf etc.,?

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
One would think so. Hell I have half that in my closet. I know that comes with it's list of not being able to work either. :/ it sucks. Hell I tried and could only find my carotid once.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
@JustABunchOfAtoms I'm wondering how old you are? I'm guessing you're fairly young?
I doubt you'll have the guts to carry this through. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

SCARY AS FUCK!! :shy:

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Pardon me for saying so, but that emotional bond with children is much, much worse for children to ovrcome. Do you think that a bond between parent and child means nothing? As adults, children need our protection in this world. How many are on here because of parental abuse/neglect? You on the other hand seem to believe that our children are not as important as a stranger. Having children means having trust between the parent amd child. Nothing removes a child's trust in the world quite like suicide of an adult family member. It marks them for life. They are left with tremendous doubts about themselves, the part they may have played in the tragedy, and that sense of guilt produces a terrible twisting of values, duty obligations...Please...children come first...always. My brother shot himself. Our respective children are adults now. I have seen first hand the terrible damage that can be done to a young child. It never goes away.

Yea no, I am a mum, and I have CPTSD, BPD, plus a level of depression, as well as high anxiety all from childhood trauma caused by my mother... I think I can sit here and say I know about bonds with parents and about why people can want to end their life due to parental abuse and neglect, it's part of my reason I am here.
I won't discuss this on this thread again

• Love
Reactions: SpinTop555, Silvermorning, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020

For the 201st time. I don't have anything to tie them too. I'm in hospital.
@JustABunchOfAtoms I'm wondering how old you are? I'm guessing you're fairly young?
I doubt you'll have the guts to carry this through. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

SCARY AS FUCK!! :shy:

I'm 22

• Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Lost All Hope says that trains have a 96.2% success rate! Wooohooo!

Reactions: SpinTop555
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Well, use a fucken freight train if you have to.

Spare passengers if you can't spare everyone else.

I can only hope you don't cause a major accident.

Make sure no is around because people will unconsciously try to save you without even thinking about their own safety first.

If you end up as a vegetable, at least you won't feel trauma... but that engineer will.

Good luck with that.

(excuse my tone... my father was a train engineer so yeah, here I am...)

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, _Kaira_, Disco Biscuit and 1 other person