• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
@Definitelyworried
Thanks for the info. Drowning terrifies me but it's the only available option of cbt to me for two weeks, unless I can get to the cliffs. Think I'd be less likely to be caught with drowing though.
I can't guarantee the video is real or a hoax though.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
@Ssname
Yes, that would be possible...but two weeks is a pretty long time, at least to me it is. I'm not sure which would be easier at this point. My preffered method would probably be quicker and less painful but I'd be able to claim drowning as an accident...
I'm really not sure at this point.

Reactions: lv-gras
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
It is a long time it's just a thought. Ot of curiosity what is your preferred method?

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Preferred method would be train..that still terrifies me especially as I'd be sectioned for sure if found, but, is supposedly one of the fastest and most reliable ways, and I'd just need to work up the courage to get on the tracks, not much else to it.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
http://theync.com/dirtycock909/final-moments-of-girl-being-drowned-in-bathtub.htm

I don't know if you seen this video of a person drowning, and i dont know if this video is real, but there is a lot of agonal breathing and it seems long and painful.
I don't really fancy watching it but yeah I was speaking from one thing I read years ago, it may well be wrong. Either way it's not pleasant and I suppose that first part of holding your breath for as long as possible is the scariest to me. I initially planned to jump from a bridge because it's easy to do, basically waist height barriers and a 98% mortality rate for jumpers. but the thought of surviving the fall and drowning with broken bones, not my thing.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I'd worry more about the consequences of failed drowning attempt, personally. I've always seen juming as reliable in a lot of circumstances. There are some cliffs near where I'm staying that would seem okay to jump from, but there's no way to get there without arousing suspicion. I think that if it were easier to access high places without getting caught, I'd go with jumping. Seems like it would be more peaceful compared to other methods.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I'd worry more about the consequences of failed drowning attempt, personally. I've always seen juming as reliable in a lot of circumstances. There are some cliffs near where I'm staying that would seem okay to jump from, but there's no way to get there without arousing suspicion. I think that if it were easier to access high places without getting caught, I'd go with jumping. Seems like it would be more peaceful compared to other methods.
In my opinion there is nothing peaceful about jumping, but that's just my opinion.
Reason being when you are on that height your survival instinct will kick in very much, and on the jump way down will be extremely scary. And sometimes death is not very sudden after the fall.

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Dont do the train....
It seriously fucks up the people driving the train at no fault...
Drowning is bullit proof if you have a backpack full of rocks locked with a chain and no keu

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Hmmm, don't have chain and key but backpack of rocks could be doable...
My parents and sister would have to be out, though, and, they barely ever leave me home alone.
Do you know of anyone who has died by drowning using rocks, etc?