• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I know how hard that sounds. No matter what you went through. But you have to do it. You have to take a step back and observe, you must fight yourself like never before.

Last edited:
TomorrowNeverComes

TomorrowNeverComes

Jul 25, 2024
When I was a teenager, I convinced myself that if I ever killed myself, I'd first exact revenge against the high school I went to. I hated everything about it. It was a shitty public school with piss-poor security so it did seem reasonable at the time. There's been times where I've genuinely considered it, especially on days when I was at my breaking point, but I knew that deep down, there's no way I'd be able to bring myself to do it. It was edgy and childish back then and it still is now, but I could see where I was coming from. I didn't want to see myself as another statistic. Not exactly sure how my name possibly being in maybe 1 or 2 headlines would be any better, but I guess that's how I saw it back then.
I've been through too much shit to know that harming innocent people won't solve anything. I've resented a lot of people in my life but even still I wouldn't want to inflict any amount of pain I'm feeling on anyone else. Nothing of that caliber is going to be able to satisfy me. I just want to be left alone.
I guess it only takes one failed attempt to really see the light.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and Life_and_Death