C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
IQ tests should be made compulsory universally. Anyone with score <100 be prohibited from breeding punishable by death. 50 years later most of Earth's problems will be solved.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: newave3, not-2-b-the-answer, UseItOrLoseIt and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
All your precious, innocent pets only love you because you feed them. Your cats will eat your faces if you ctb. :devil::))
black cat revenge GIF

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Numbtopain97, Élégie and 7 others
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
The fat acceptance and fat positivity movement is toxic and disgusting.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, ShornSoloists, newave3 and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I will never understand why people will ask one for their opinion and one asks, are you sure? and they say yes and one gives them their heart felt opinion and then they get mad at a person?!? What the heck is that about?? Walter

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, newave3, Élégie and 6 others
RockBot

RockBot

A Mole Sitting in a Hole
Jun 6, 2020
Harry Potter. Jeez. What drivel. And a cheap knock-off of the enourmously underrated Earthsea Trilogy.

Do I win the most unpopular unpopular opinion?

• Yay!
Reactions: Fragile, Meditation guide and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great. If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate. Let the heathens spill theirs on the dusty ground, God shall make them pay for each sperm that can't be found. Every sperm is wanted, every sperm is good, every sperm is needed in your neighborhood.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, lovelyheartz, The Mute Viking and 7 others
M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
autotune and synthesizer-based music can is really good! it just depends on the producer/artist like all other music.

• Hmph!
Reactions: ShornSoloists, lex, lovelyheartz and 6 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Pro-lifers should be allowed to shoot us dead

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, lovelyheartz, Hattywacky and 12 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Humans babies are by far one of the least cute babies in the animal kingdom.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Hattywacky, ScaredToLive and 12 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
There should be towns where only males or only females are allowed. There also should be parks where only one or the other are allowed, so women could jog and enjoy walks in the woods without fear of being assaulted or killed. Men who despise women could also know they are in a place where there are only men.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, clownangel, lovelyheartz and 6 others
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
people who give birth to children are selfish and toxic.
we need new laws that sanction all couples who decide to procreate: each new baby is a new bacterium that starves and pollutes this world, our planet needs to breathe, our toxic species has become heavy to bear.

life expectancy is very high, we have no predators, we don't need children.
if you want children, adopt those who don't have a family, there are many who need a home.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, newave3, Largeletters and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know many people are scared of them, but I actually really like spiders. They are one of my favourite animals.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, clownangel, newave3 and 6 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The moon and sun need to have days where people of the world give thanks to them and celebrate them.

Reactions: TriggerHappy
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: TriggerHappy, not-2-b-the-answer, LastFlowers and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I know many people are scared of them, but I actually really like spiders. They are one of my favourite animals.
I would rather come across a spider in my room than say, a beetle or a fucking stink bug.
Humans babies are by far one of the least cute babies in the animal kingdom.
Sorry you had to see my baby pictures.
I will never understand why people will ask one for their opinion and one asks, are you sure? and they say yes and one gives them their heart felt opinion and then they get mad at a person?!? What the heck is that about?? Walter
If the opinion is insulting then the person will always be offended.
Still better to tell them the truth, just understand it will likely hurt them.
(But so will lies, eventually.)
All your precious, innocent pets only love you because you feed them. Your cats will eat your faces if you ctb. :devil::))
black cat revenge GIF
I love my cats but I've never denied that they would eat my corpse, they'd have to be pretty hungry though, by the look of me.
IQ tests should be made compulsory universally. Anyone with score <100 be prohibited from breeding punishable by death. 50 years later most of Earth's problems will be solved.
Yikes.
I think 'breeding' should be prohibited, period.
Plenty of 'high IQ' people cause the suffering of others, and are also still able to produce offspring that is less intelligent.

Anyhow, contrary to popular belief, stupidity is not the root of all problems, especially when it comes to humanity.
Hubris may be closer to that..not to mention all the other countless factors that can destroy someone's quality of life.
The risk in chance will never be erased unless the rolling of the dice stops completely.

Also 50 years later?
Wouldn't plenty of idiots still be alive and kicking?
Aren't most of them elderly politicians...
Would take a lot longer than 50 years to kill off all the freshly born stupid, from 5 decades prior.

Smart people are also still capable of making unintelligent decisions..as they say-
"stupid is as stupid does"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: clownangel, not-2-b-the-answer, demuic and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
What is it with humans?? So, so many, thank GOD NOT here!, are so damn greedy, self-centered, narrow minded, what the hell is that about?? One leaves this damn rock with what one came with, NOTHING! I am 65, much to the displeasure of some here!, and through all my decades, I have always wondered if humans will go the way of the dinosaurs or reach for the stars??!!? I have always tried, not perfect by NO means, to try and be nice, I 100% of the time tip waiters/waitress, tip the cooking staff, it is the right thing to do. I have a 100% intention of leaving this crappy rock dead broke. I have a ways to go. Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Elysium Searcher, Lostandlooking and 4 others
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Diversity is as likely to be a weakness as it is a strength. (As in, I think Japan will be around in 100 years and the USA will not.)

The death penalty is underutilized/should be brought back where it has been discontinued.

Every generation has good music but also has shit music. Unfortunately the proportion of good to shit may also vary widely from generation to generation.

The Wii-U was an underrated gaming console, and failed mostly due to a lack of decent games, as well as a horrible marketing campaign. (I still use mine.)

Within reason, people should be allowed to separate peacefully and form communities based upon any category they choose: race, religion, sexual preference, whatever.
autotune and synthesizer-based music can is really good! it just depends on the producer/artist like all other music.
Synthesizer-based music, sure, it can be.

Autotune, however? I'd need to see the receipts on "good" there. Never say never, but I can't say I've ever heard any that didn't make me want to puncture my eardrums with an icepick.
The average IQ in Haiti is 67. You'd be preventing something like 90 percent of the population from breeding, assuming a normal distribution.

Reactions: newave3, not-2-b-the-answer and Fragile
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I like to eat my bananas sideways.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: ShornSoloists, not-2-b-the-answer, Fragile and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: ShornSoloists, TriggerHappy and not-2-b-the-answer
my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
May 29, 2019
Spinach dip is absolutely putrid.

• Wow
Reactions: motel rooms and not-2-b-the-answer
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Chilly taigas are more comfy than sunny beaches.

Reactions: Skathon, FuneralCry and Fragile
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
unless they're fueled by tobacco and Russian indifference
I don't think it's indifference that's coursing through their veins, be it summer or winter :))

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Summer is the worst season. The heat is very unpleasant.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, LastFlowers, newave3 and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
There are people who are so dumb that they think that swallowing a couple of harmless pills actually constitutes a suicide attempt

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Un-, Hattywacky and 3 others
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
makeup makes 90% of women look worse. theres so many girls out there that ive seen/talked to that look good naturally, only to make themselves look 10x worse with makeup.

that being said, i do live in the UK. girls here do tend to overdo the makeup a LOT compared to other countries

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Disappointered, _r1a and 2 others
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great. If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate. Let the heathens spill theirs on the dusty ground, God shall make them pay for each sperm that can't be found. Every sperm is wanted, every sperm is good, every sperm is needed in your neighborhood.
Reminds me of those awesome Scissor Sister lyrics:
'I ain't got nothing but your seed on my face
You put them babies to waste
Without your fingers in the pie...'
Love your post, made me chuckle tx migs

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms