Life sucks

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ShornSoloists, come to dust, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 6 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Normalize replying late. I want to reply to all the messages/emails/pms/replies/texts I get, but the more emotional and personal and important the reply is to me, the harder it is to even check what it says. I used to have a helper who'd be my emotional support but she got fired a long time ago (I wish she would come back, she was really nice and helpful, fuck them for firing her).

And now I have no one to help me. And if I manage to be brave enough and check what the reply says, my ADD will take care of the rest. That means I'll look at the clock. It's 5pm. I should go out, visit my dog, go buy food, shower, eat, dress, wash my dishes and clothes. But no, my head says "You were finally able to open the message and see what it says! Reply to it now so it's over and you don't have to stress about it anymore!".

So I start writing a reply in a foreign language. Because I have to write in English, it's much slower and harder for me. And because I don't have much social experience, I have to sometimes think, google or ask someone "Is it okay to say this?". And because it's in English and talking to who know who. I have to think "This is funny in Finnish to a Finnish person, but will this sound rude to a Jamaican in English?". And then I have to check for typos. Then I have to google words. What is this word in English?

Then I notice my reply is three pages long. How do people write replies less than three pages long? But when I was in school, teachers said I write too much. It hurt me a lot. I can't help that I have asperger and I write novels! But I really don't want the other person to know I have asperger, so better make the reply shorter. Okay now the reply is only two pages long. Still too long. Normal people only write replies the size of half a page. That is what I've been taught! I wanna look normal!

Time to erase all the unnecessary parts and shorten the others. But this is impossible! All of this is highly important to convey my thoughts and emotions as clearly as possible! I don't want the other person to misunderstand me! Time to restore some of the text. Oh wait, I shouldn't! Gotta remember what my teachers said! Argh! Fuck my teachers! Why is short automatically good and correct and long bad? Fuck people. They are all evil for thinking like that. I don't want to live in a world where I have to bow to such evil people. I wanna die. Better watch a few youtube videos and read about games to calm down.

Soon it's 11pm. I haven't showered, dressed, eaten, peed, pooped, bought food, visited my dog, been outside. My whole body aches, I feel ill and nauseous. I'm angry at myself. Why the fuck did I just spend 5 hours writing a message and couldn't even get it ready? Fuck me, I deserve to die. I really need clean clothes, I really need food, I'm feeling so bad, I want to take a walk and see my dog. But I can't cause it's 11pm. I'm really tired, maybe I should send the reply tomorrow to see if it's okay, I'm too tired to proofread it now. Uuuh, I still hate myself. Time to calm myself down by watching youtube. It's 4am. I still haven't posted the reply. I never will.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Mitty, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 8 others
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
The government (and society by extension) doesn't want people to kill themselves because it would mean one less tax slave on their plantation. Suicide prevention comes down to that and nothing more.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 10 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Babies are ugly

• Yay!
Reactions: Hollowillow, ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 13 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Life sucks
I would wager that even normal people would agree with this so it's not that unpopular. They just think that something can actually be done about it...

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Skathon and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Psychiatrist are pure narcissistic "The doctor is always right, the patient is always wrong" evil, psychologists are mostly harmless but dumb though some of them are crazy too.

I have hated every psychiatrist I've ever met, while most psychologists have treated me okay-ish.

I have been a customer for about 10 years and during that time I've been through almost a dozen different psychologists and almost as many psychiatrists. I remember one psychologist who looked like a typical butch lesbian feminist leftist. I had only been there for 5 minutes, and I, a teenaged asperger with no mouth-filter, called her a pee-pant. It was like hitting a man's nuts with a hammer. She must have suffered from urinary incontinence, because you should have seen how furious she got. She screamed "I won't allow you to disrespect me!" She forced me out of the door, didn't even give me a new time. Weeks later I got a new time in a letter, but she was still furious. Hit the nail on the head, eh? ;) I wish I had videod it. I swear no one could ever take a single psychologist seriously after that. She was a total lolcow. Kind of like modern 15 year old Twitter girls who scream "Nazi! Facist!" the second you say something they don't like. A mentally stable person wouldn't have their whole life ruined by one teenage asperger calling them peepants. But of course no one ever said that psychology is favored by sane people.

One psychologist was a complete idiot. If our meeting was at 1pm and it was 12:59:30, she would insist we both stand in front of the door doing nothing until it was 1:00:00pm before entering the room. "Neurotypicals" are usually more "autist" than actual autists I have learned. She was kind, but really "helpless" herself. She had three dogs and I had to teach her how to take care of her dogs because she too helpless to train them herself. No wonder her dogs suffered from anxiety when she was the most submissive person ever.

Another crazy psychologist was kind of sane until the last day I met her. She had previously always worn contact lenses and dressed well, but now she had glasses, her hair was a total mess, and she acted as if she was on speed. She couldn't sit still at all, she constantly wore a furious look on her face as if she was about to jump up from her chair and start a massacre, she was more tense than I have ever seen any person to be, and finally she screamed "I have quit this job!". I felt scared and really anxious seeing a psychologist act like that. I wonder what had happened to her. Did she have a husband who was a coworker and had cheated on her with another coworker? Had someone called her a peepant?

Then I had a psychologist who I hated at first a lot. He was an old, conservative, atheist straight cisman. Well, I'm none of them. What do you think happened when we were put together? Yeah, nothing good. I had to lie about my religion. I'm deeply religious, but I had to lie and tell him that I'm an atheist, because he thought only atheists are sane and smart. Religion is a big part of my life and not being able to speak of it to any psychologist harms me a lot. The moment they hear I'm not an atheist, they think I'm crazy. He was also anti-gay and anti-trans. He couldn't understand why I anybody wouldn't be cis and straight. His comments about my genitals and sexuality hurt me a lot. But as long as I didn't speak of LGBTIA topics or religions, it was okay. But the bad thing was he had an annoying habit of speaking over me and starting really long monologues and making drawings as if I didn't know all of it already. He could have just asked "Do you know about this already? Do you want me to explain in-depth?". I hated how if we had a 45 minute time, 15 minutes of it would be me talking, and 30 minutes of him speaking. But there were good things about him too. He called me intelligent often. And he took really seriously my troubles with social anxiety.

The current psychologist is an idiot. He thinks I'm a typical stereo-typically retarded autist who has zero social skills. I suffer from a severe social anxiety, but I do have social skills. I'm not an idiot. I can tell what a person is feeling when I look at their face. I can understand jokes, sarcasm and irony. (in fact, I love them) He probably thinks I go to a beach while wearing a suit and go to a grocery store in swimming gear. I'm angry at him currently for thinking that I'm just some retarded chris-chan and I refuse to answer his text messages.

I'm the world's most anti-psychiatrist person ever. I've also read so many studies and writings (some from psychiatrist themselves!) who say that psychiatry is a scam. The biggest reason I hate psychiatrists (aside from psychiatry being a scam) is that they always use the "I'm the doctor here, I'm automatically right. You're the patient, you're automatically retarded and crazy." With psychologists it feel like talking to an equal, while all psychiatrists suffer from narcissism, megalovania and god-complex. Try saying no to a psychiatrist. It won't go well. Psychiatrists are unable to take critique, they cannot stand someone disagreeing them. I'm not kidding when I say I'd feel safer talking to Kim Jong-un. He won't force me to buy and eat harmful brainwash pills nor threaten me with psych ward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow, lonerclown666, FuneralCry and 1 other person
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I would wager that even normal people would agree with this so it's not that unpopular. They just think that something can actually be done about it...
Nah some people had good things happen to them some people just never had nothing

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Doritos are disgusting.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, KleinerWolf, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
The government (and society by extension) doesn't want people to kill themselves because it would mean one less tax slave on their plantation. Suicide prevention comes down to that and nothing more.

The other side to this is I believe that the government and healthcare system (at least in my country) are okay with people killing themselves, especially those of us with disabilities, chronic illnesses and long-term mental illnesses. We are one less person to treat, keep on their waiting lists or provide any support to (be that financially, in social care provisions or anything else). Many of us cannot work or experience tremendous difficulty working to the extent expected of us, so we can't be their tax slave. Ergo, we are useless to society, and our deaths don't matter.

Our welfare system has demonstrated this time and time again, looking at the number of people who have been denied support or had it cut off, and later died. As well as those who killed themselves during or after the degrading assessment process. We are subhuman to the government, little more than shit on their shoes. Our feelings and needs and hopes and potential do not matter, because we cannot contribute to the rat race, so therefore are lives mean nothing.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic, FuneralCry and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021

Attachments

• 4CC8C2E4-56CD-477F-BB86-999B3DB8D777.jpeg
    4CC8C2E4-56CD-477F-BB86-999B3DB8D777.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Yay!
Reactions: ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ReflectionOfTrauma and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm annoyed by whole foods delivering sushi that has not been kept cold enough at some point and it makes me sick with a stomach ache due to food poisoning.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ReflectionOfTrauma and 4 others
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Lays are terrible and overrated

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, not-2-b-the-answer, KleinerWolf and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Girls with short forearm hair are hot, especially if the hair is of lighter color.
Drives me crazy.

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Dr Iron Arc
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Babies who die in their sleep are lucky

• Aww..
Reactions: Hollowillow, ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Don't think monogamy is for everyone like society wants you to believe with how much cheating is going on behind closed doors. open relationships should be normalized. Don't know why people are so opposed to it while having an affair is almost becoming normalized. It's pretty much a half assed open relationship anyway.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, DunnoWhyButYeah and 3 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Don't think monogamy is for everyone like society wants you to believe with how much cheating is going on behind closed doors. open relationships should be normalized. Don't know why people are so opposed to it while having an affair is almost becoming normalized. It's pretty much a half assed open relationship anyway.
Normalise bishie harems.

• Yay!
Reactions: Hollowillow, ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I cant drink beer. It tastes disgusting.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Elysium Searcher, DeadButDreaming and 6 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
I'm not the best at explaining what I mean on the internet, probably russle some Jimmy's by doing so...

But anyways, recently whenever I do a quick scroll down facebook/Twitter, i see posts about ashley caines baby, who recently passes due to a rare disease. Sad to hear it but I can't get past the fact that everyone's donating shitloads of money, and also showing their 'condolences'

Yet the dude&his gf, are millionaires, flaunt their wealth...yet still they wanted general people helping...

A bunch of their friends could have chipped in. Literally like their 5 close friends could put £1m in their hands

Iknow it's raised awareness but can't understand the fact that this really wouldn't have happened to a normie person, or just your average joe. Nobody would share shit, nobody would donate.

Glad it's raised awareness, hope the money goes to finding a cure for the disease caused his daughter to sadly pass.

Idk if I've wrote this the best way, probably lol
Idk, if I'm just mad that somebody (already very well off) can raise £1M from average joe in a day....giz a quid?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I don't like kids... I don't like procreating. I'm a misanthrope.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, ShornSoloists, Meditation guide and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Laws don't stop bad people from doing bad things, but they prevent good people from defending themselves.

Most laws are made by bad people to protect themselves from good people's rebellion. To keep good people chained in fear and obedience.

If, for example, a king makes a law that you're not to harm anyone physically, it means "You're not allowed to harm your narcissistic overlords physically". Do you honestly think a king would give a rat's ass if some idiots punched you today? Of course not. But if you then went to complain to the king about the idiots, the king would say "I don't give a shit." and if you'd punch the king in anger to teach him how it feels to be punched, he'd have you executed.

Or anti-stealing laws. The laws will stop most hungry Jean Valjeans from ever stealing food or money or items from the rich (they'd rather have their whole family die from starvation because they fear punishment so much), but it won't stop the rich from stealing money from you, whether by high taxes, ridiculous rents, forcing you to take a 200 000 dollar loan to buy a house, making you pay two times more for water and electricity than is necessary, etc.

In a way there has never been a single law, and there never will be. There are just evil narcs making good people dance to their flute. It's just a game of "The king says"

In a good world there would be two rules (not laws, but rules): Do good things for good people, and bad things for bad people. A hug for a hug, a punch for a punch.

PS: I have a hard time trusting a species which first makes homosexuality punishable by death in many countries and then makes bestiality legal in some other countries. :\

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
ReflectionOfTrauma

ReflectionOfTrauma

Were we born only to die?
Feb 23, 2021
I hate it, that in our society men can't for example hug their friend - man without a reason, just like women often do. Everyone has feelings and hiding them deep inside our minds is so, so fucked up...

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Elysium Searcher, Meditation guide and 3 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
People who have privileges/resources but do not use it should be gassed in concentration camps alongside those who are stupid, lazy and ignorant.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Meditation guide, ReflectionOfTrauma and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
The problem is when those who don't want to be monogamous get with those who do. If people were open about the fact they won't be satisfied with one person and people stuck to those with the same preferences then there would be much less pain involved. Don't make a vow if you're going to break it.

Though even in non monogamous relationships people still deal with jealousy. It's not something that can easily go away. Inevitable there's going to be someone prioritized over the other which can lead to hurt feelings.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Skathon, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
People who have privileges/resources but do not use it should be gassed in concentration camps alongside those who are stupid, lazy and ignorant.
I think everyone on this planet fits at least one of these criteria, so basically exterminate humans and leave planet to robots then I guess?

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Elysium Searcher, Meditation guide and 3 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I think everyone on this planet fits at least one of these criteria, so basically exterminate humans and leave planet to robots then I guess?
maybe worth gassing someone who has multiple traits at first and see how "we" get on. lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide