• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Whenever we hear of suicide by plant poisons, many would shy away from it due to death being slow and painful. That is true; especially when it comes to cardiac glycosides such as digoxin, oleandrin, and cerberin. However, in toxicity/death reports, the people who've poisoned themselves with such things either from accidental overdose, self harm, or suicide, they've very much likely took it alone. And though there are some of us around here that added something to make it less agonizing, with little success, very few people have stopped to consider the mechanics behind the agents. However, ever since a cardenolide-based euthanasia cocktail has been established and has proven successful in Oregon, it sorta gave me a bit of insight. Each drug either potentiates the ideal effect (AV block/cardiac arrest), counteracts unwanted side effects (diarrhea, colic, and pain, etc...). One issue about DDMP is the accessibility and cost.

However, thanks to the knowledge I gained exploring alt.suicide.methods, I know of a way to improvise.

Part of the main concern with cardiac glycosides is that it increases parasympathetic tone due to the increase of intracellular calcium, which in turn mediates the release of muscarinic acetylcholine. While that's kinda part of what we want in terms of the reduction in heart rate and blood pressure, this is also what is responsible for gastrointestinal disturbances. So, we need a parasympatholytic (antimuscarinic) agent. We could use atropine as it would stop all the undesired effects, however, that would cancel out the bradycardia, hence reducing the chance of success. So the next best thing would appear to be scopolamine. It seems similarly effective in the peripheral nervous system, without it being too active on the heart, and more active on the central nervous system, producing sedation, amnesia, and is more potent as an antiemetic. Of all things, that' s the minimal requirement to make dying from cardenolides tolerable (at minimum). Also, an added benefit to scopolamine; at doses 1.2 mg and under, it'll paradoxically exacerbate the bradycardia of cardenolide poisoning. I'm unsure about the ideal dosage of scopolamine yet, but if I were to guess, between 0.4-1.0mg (or 10-25 seeds of datura inoxia). Take the dose 30 minutes beforehand.

Now that we have the main thing covered, the rest is non-essential, but will provide extra comfort and potentiate the lethality of digoxin. The following agents are herbs such as California Poppy, Incarvillea Sinensis, and Akuamma. In theory, they together might actually act as substitutes of morphine (analgesia, sedation, and gut motility inhibitor ), diazepam (anxiolytic, spasmolytic, and sedative), and propranolol (sympatholytic).

The first agent I'll bring up is incarvillea sinensis. Based on my newfound research, incarvillea would serve as an alternative to all agents, but primarily morphine, following propranolol. It's used as an antinociceptive that rivals the potency of morphine at 1.06-1.33 times the strength with a lesser ceiling effect, partially due to the activation of opioid receptors, however the other part is through the activation of adenosine. This brings me to the propranolol (and perhaps diazepam) part. Part of adenosine's ability besides blocking pain and sedation is its ability to block adrenaline (making it either anxiolytic or sympatholytic or both). This means that it will slow potentiates the bradycardic effect of scopolamine and digoxin. On another note, it may do very well in producing twilight sleep, perhaps even better than morphine as the activation of adenosine receptors are linked to memory deficits/amnesia.
Note: The other agents will also help with producing twilight sleep as they're both analgesic and sedative.

Next in line would be akuamma. Akuamma is also effective at controlling pain, though its analgesia is not quite as strong as incarvillea, but it's notable enough to be useful considering its strength is often compared with Vicodin/Norco and codeine, and the analgesia is due to the agonism of opioid receptors, which also means that besides analgesia , sedation, it'll act as a gut motility inhibitor. Meaning, it'll produce an additive effect on the already-mentioned agents such as scopolamine. As another bonus akuamma has sympatholytic properties, thanks to the alkaloid akuammigine, which like incarvillea sinensis and a low dosage of scopolamine, will serve as an alternative to propranolol and maybe diazepam as it's said to be anxiolytic and spasmolytic.

Last but not least, California poppy. California poppy has a reputation as a non-addictive alternative to opium poppy, though it's mild in potency in terms of analgesia. It's used as an anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic. It also has spasmolytic properties that are useful for colic. So, this can also cover the effects of morphine and diazepam. However, to compare it to either would be a bit of a stretch. But combined with the two mentioned agents, plus scopolamine, it will be potentiated as they work synergistically. It also has potential beta-blocking effects.

With all this known, this combination might prove as effective as the real deal. However… one thing to consider is that you have to make sure you get the three agents from trusted sources. If you go cheap and buy something that's claimed to be potent, but turns out to be rubbish, things won't work out as you'd hope.

There's some things I might've left out, but I think I've covered the important pieces. Also there are some things I can't confirm; only speculate. So, take what I'm saying with a grain of salt and do your research.

Digoxin & Scopolamine

Incarvillea Sinensis & Adenosine

Akuamma

California Poppy

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
B
Is this now your preferred method?
Between that and yew poisoning, yes.
Though if I had access to yew leaves and can successfully perfect a tincture, I'd choose that in a heartbeat.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Just discovered this thread. This is fascinating, thank you for all the effort you put in researching this. Do you know of anyone who's tried this protocol, minus the digitoxin, to see how strong the sedative, etc. effects actually are?
Unfortunately, no... this is original. However... there are perhaps people who took combinations of one or two ingredients.

Reactions: neitherherenorthere
neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Ok, that's what I figured. :) I'll do a bit of research and see if I can find anything.

Thank you again for sharing your research and ingenuity. It's incredibly kind of you that you've taken so much time to formulate a combination of obtainable substances to make CTB by digitoxin as comfortable an experience as possible, and then chosen to share your findings with the community. I feel like I keep repeating myself but the sheer level of compassionate that I see from the members here makes me so happy.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Ok, that's what I figured. :) I'll do a bit of research and see if I can find anything.

Thank you again for sharing your research and ingenuity. It's incredibly kind of you that you've taken so much time to formulate a combination of obtainable substances to make CTB by digitoxin as comfortable an experience as possible, and then chosen to share your findings with the community. I feel like I keep repeating myself but the sheer level of compassionate that I see from the members here makes me so happy.
Thanks! I'm glad to have helped. I'll later be posting instructions on how to formulate the cocktail.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Nyan Cocktail Tincture Recipe

Required Materials:​

• 120-150 drops California Poppy Extract (Tincture)
  • 2.5-5 g Akuamma 20:1 Extract (Powder)
  • 60-120 drops 20:1 Incarvillea Sinensis (Tincture)
  • At least 3 Seeds of Cerbera Odollam
  • 40% Ethanol
  • 100% Acetone
  • NPS Solvent (VM&P Naphtha, Heptane, Petroleum Ether, etc)
  • 3 Pint-Sized Mason Jars (With a Sheet of Aluminum Foil under the Lid)
  • ½-1 oz (15-30 ml) Glass Dropper Bottle
  • Coffee Filters
  • Solvent-Resistant Funnel
  • Glass Evap Dish (Glass Baking Pan)
  • Aluminum Foil/Parchment Paper

Preparation:​

Step 1: Remove the kernel from the seed of Cerbera Odollam.
Step 2: Grind the seed kernels until fine and oven dry at 80-100°C for at least 2 hours or until dry (it won't appear to be as there's a lot of oil), and grind it down further until it's relatively as fine as you can get.
Step 3: Once the seeds are dried and ground to satisfaction, put it in the pint-sized mason jar and cover it with the NPS solvent of your choosing and agitate it, twice a day (after capping the jar), and the next day (when the ground material is settled), decant the solvent into a container through a coffee filter. Repeat 2 more times or until the solvent is relatively clear.
Step 4: After the final pull is done and the kernels are settled, decant the liquid into the container, and make sure that all the solvent is out (keep the coffee filter as there's gonna be some finely grounded material), scoop out the sediment and let it dry on a sheet of aluminum foil or parchment paper. Then, scoop out the remains from the coffee filter and add it to the pile.
Note: Clean the mason jars as you go on; you'll be needing it later.
Step 5: Once it's dry and you no longer smell the solvent, it's ready to be put in a clean pint-sized mason jar. Do that and fill it up with about 300 mls of acetone. Cap it and agitate twice daily for about a week.
Step 6: Percolate the extract into another mason jar through 3 coffee filters (this is necessary to minimize sediment) and then pour the extract into an evap dish and let it dry.
Step 7: Once all the acetone is evaporated, there'll be water left over as acetone absorbs water. Dry it in the oven for about an hour at 80-100°C until all that remains is the dry extract and scrape it all up into a pile.
Step 8: Assuming the pile is likely going to be dark brown in color, the final step will be to do one more defat with a clean mason jar, as the reason for it being so dark is because there is some oil leftover. Do the NPS pull and let it settle, then carefully decant into the container (which you'll now discard) without disturbing the extractionAnd allow the extract to dry. It should end up looking paler in color and look like powder, with some crystals.
Step 9: Add all the ingredients into the dropper bottle, starting with the pong pong extract, following akuamma, then the two tinctures of California poppy and incarvillea sinensis. Then fill the rest up with 40% alcohol.
Step 10: Cap and Shake until it's all mixed together.
You're finished. The tincture should be good for 7 years. Be sure to label it though.

Attachments

• Nyan Cocktail Tincture Recipe.pdf
    41.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
This is INCREDIBLE, thank you. It gives me such a sense of relief knowing that it should keep for 7 years. If I experiment with any combinations of the ingredients I'll be sure to update.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
This is INCREDIBLE, thank you. It gives me such a sense of relief knowing that it should keep for 7 years. If I experiment with any combinations of the ingredients I'll be sure to update.
Sure thing and thank you! And by all means.

Reactions: ready2goHomenow
BusTicketholder

BusTicketholder

Ticket Holder
Oct 7, 2022
Have there been any documented attempts?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Have there been any documented attempts?
Nah... This is something I sorta made up...

I mean... There are people who've messed around with pong pong seeds, but not this cocktail. This was made simply under intensive research and the peacefulness factor is just theoretical.

Reactions: BusTicketholder
BusTicketholder

BusTicketholder

Ticket Holder
Oct 7, 2022
Nah... This is something I sorta made up...

I mean... There are people who've messed around with pong pong seeds, but not this cocktail. This was made simply under intensive research and the peacefulness factor is just theoretical.
I see. I would definitely try this if I were able to, however I live with family and preparing it would be impossible. Regardless this sounds promising, thanks for all your hard work and research!

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I see. I would definitely try this if I were able to, however I live with family and preparing it would be impossible. Regardless this sounds promising, thanks for all your hard work and research!
No problem! But remember: Do your own research before you even think of doing this. Especially knowing the fact it's never been attempted.

And I definitely understand that part. When I lived with my grandparents, it was nigh impossible for me to make the cocktail with my grandmother's acute sense of smell, and having multiple people in the household.