• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Anyone tried or thought about uncommon methods?

There are many ways under the saying of "anything with excess can kill you" but of course many ways are unreliable or inconsistent or very hard.

I spent much time thinking and researching so maybe I find "that method". But nothing comes.

Can walking too much kills? Is overhydration a reliable method? How to suppress CNS?.. etc

I keep asking questions like these. I know it may look weird but if we get an answer it will be worthy and we will say bye to this world.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I would say as a rule of thumb, if they aren't common methods, they aren't reliable or are just too hard to perform/complete. Drinking yourself to death, for example, can work but... is it efficient? Likely not. It takes a lot of water for you to die from drinking too much of it, and I can't imagine it being remotely pleasing. Same goes for dehydration and starvation. One is painful as hell, the other can take up to two months and... It probably hurts to not eat for so long, I assume.

What does CNS stand for, by the way?

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I would say as a rule of thumb, if they aren't common methods, they aren't reliable or are just too hard to perform/complete. Drinking yourself to death, for example, can work but... is it efficient? Likely not. It takes a lot of water for you to die from drinking too much of it, and I can't imagine it being remotely pleasing. Same goes for dehydration and starvation. One is painful as hell, the other can take up to two months and... It probably hurts to not eat for so long, I assume.

What does CNS stand for, by the way?

Central nervous system

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I heard you can die from too many energy drinks or combing them with booze. However, it's more likely that you'll just end up puking, having seizures or developing kidney problems.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
There are millions of ways, and probably a hundred of them are considered reliable, or doable.

Its like 10 litres of water in a 3 hour time frame to over hydrate. The only sure thing, IMO, is dynamite or explosives strapped to your forehead.
Hanging can break, your body can just sometimes say "fuck" your overdose, a gunshot could miss the brainstem. Falling could leave you in a wheelchair and unable to off yourself. A train could move you to a nonlethal position.
Its all chance. Dynamite, assuming it goes off, will end your life if attached to your head.

Plus then there is quantum suicide theory...where you'll live through every attempt until you die of old age, or 100% die.

Reactions: bag.of.cats
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
My old method, that I may go back to, is uncommon, it's painful for a few minutes but reliable. Plastic bag over head and restraints to keep me from taking it off.

Reactions: Caerula
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
My old method, that I may go back to, is uncommon, it's painful for a few minutes but reliable. Plastic bag over head and restraints to keep me from taking it off.

Was looking into that too but was afraid of failing and ending up brain dead

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Was looking into that too but was afraid of failing and ending up brain dead

How would one fail if you secure the bag and your hands/legs tightly? I'm disabled so I don't have to worry about my legs.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Just afraid I'd fall over and somehow loosen the bag during convulsions

Reactions: Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Just afraid I'd fall over and somehow loosen the bag during convulsions

I see, if I decide to go back to that method I'm, like, quadruple bagging lol. If you cuff your extremities to a chair, or something, maybe put the chair in a corner, it'd be harder to fall over and loosen the bag. Oh or maybe sit on the floor and handcuff your hands to the leg of your bed.I don't think you'd be able to fall completely over then. All your head could bang against is the mattress. I guess I'm "lucky" being cripple, I don't have to worry about that as much.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I see, if I decide to go back to that method I'm, like, quadruple bagging lol. If you cuff your extremities to a chair, or something, maybe put the chair in a corner, it'd be harder to fall over and loosen the bag. Oh or maybe sit on the floor and handcuff your hands to the leg of your bed.I don't think you'd be able to fall completely over then. All your head could bang against is the mattress. I guess I'm "lucky" being cripple, I don't have to worry about that as much.
I mean, if you want the same panic, and something more peaceful...drive a rental car into a river or lake. Make sure your windows are rolled up, doors are locked, seatbelted in and ducttape yourself to the wheel. Drowning is only panic, not painful. It only hurts when you remove the water

Reactions: bag.of.cats and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I mean, if you want the same panic, and something more peaceful...drive a rental car into a river or lake. Make sure your windows are rolled up, doors are locked, seatbelted in and ducttape yourself to the wheel. Drowning is only panic, not painful. It only hurts when you remove the water

I'm severely disabled, I don't drive, don't leave the house now even.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I'm severely disabled, I don't drive, don't leave the house now even.
I mean, your arms alone cant keep you afloat, you could wheel down to the lake...do your thing, and provide some fish a meal.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I mean, your arms alone cant keep you afloat, you could wheel down to the lake...do your thing, and provide some fish a meal.

I might get rescued, or stuck (electric wheelchair) before getting far enough into the water. I did think about throwing myself in the bathtub LOL

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I might get rescued, or stuck (electric wheelchair) before getting far enough into the water. I did think about throwing myself in the bathtub LOL
Lol, i would say thats a bad idea due to the depth.

Reactions: Sonnenblume
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018

I've experimented with the bag method and I couldn't fight the survival instinct to rip the bag off so I could see myself rubbing the bag off with my mattress lol I think I'd have to be extremely inebriated for it to work

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I've experimented with the bag method and I couldn't fight the survival instinct to rip the bag off so I could see myself rubbing the bag off with my mattress lol I think I'd have to be extremely inebriated for it to work

yeah I planned to drink vodka beforehand. I think it's unlikely if you double bagged and secured it tightly a few times, you'd be able to get the bag off with the mattress. You'd only be able to consciously try for 2-3 minutes before you go unconscious. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I'd do the nitrogen method with the bag if I had access to a large nitrogen tank but welding shops around here only rent the big tanks if you have a truck and can safely tie them down.

F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
If you are having trouble with bag method do to survival instinct kicking in then you can inhale some inert gas before hand and you will pass out much easier. You can easily make small quantities of nitrogen gas by getting the chemicals ammonium chloride and sodium nitrite off of amazon. Combine these two at equal parts in water, making sure to use a glass container of some sort such as a beer or glass soda bottle. Use a balloon over the top of the bottle to capture the nitrogen gas. Breathe in a lungfull from the balloon, hold, exhale into ambient air. Repeat twice, or as needed. You could practice this. Would make holding your breath until passing out much easier. Lowers both oxygen levels AND co2 levels, so you will be unlikely to feel the need to breathe up till you pass out.

One more thing I feel responsible to note. Depending on how well your setup is for the reaction, the balloon could be contaminated with vapors of the reacting chemicals and small quantities of poisonous nitrogen monoxide/dioxide. Probably not enough to be seriously injured. But then again I have not looked much into that as, well, I am trying to kill myself after all. lol

Reactions: bag.of.cats and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
If you are having trouble with bag method do to survival instinct kicking in then you can inhale some inert gas before hand and you will pass out much easier. You can easily make small quantities of nitrogen gas by getting the chemicals ammonium chloride and sodium nitrite off of amazon. Combine these two at equal parts in water, making sure to use a glass container of some sort such as a beer or glass soda bottle. Use a balloon over the top of the bottle to capture the nitrogen gas. Breathe in a lungfull from the balloon, hold, exhale into ambient air. Repeat twice, or as needed. You could practice this. Would make holding your breath until passing out much easier. Lowers both oxygen levels AND co2 levels, so you will be unlikely to feel the need to breathe up till you pass out.

One more thing I feel responsible to note. Depending on how well your setup is for the reaction, the balloon could be contaminated with vapors of the reacting chemicals and small quantities of poisonous nitrogen monoxide/dioxide. Probably not enough to be seriously injured. But then again I have not looked much into that as, well, I am trying to kill myself after all. lol

so, wait how are the nitrite and ammonium chloride combined? sorry i'm dumb