• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
Hello all,

A few months ago, I decided to put an end to my life. I wrote a note and I know where the act will take place. All I need now is to choose a method and a date. I'm currently leaning towards Nembutal, but the thing is, when I read the chapter about it in the PPeH, it was mentioned that some victims went through a comatose phase of up to 24 hours before dying. This was caused by their prolonged use of anti-psychotics or alcohol, and these drugs' effects on their livers.

Now, I took anti-psychotics during the last 12 months, but I believe I didn't take them for more than a month in total. I don't drink either. But what worries me is that I've been taking a small dosage of anti-depressants since February last year, and I don't know if those could slow the action of the Nembutal the same way anti-psychotics do.

My death cannot happen after 24 hours of using my method. It cannot even happen after 4 hours. This is because I will be leaving my place in the morning and the relative who lives with me will expect me to be back by the end of the afternoon. Given this information, am I okay or should I look for other methods? My criteria are effectiveness, painlessness and affordability. The other candidates I found are carbon monoxide and sodium azide poisonings.

I would appreciate any help you can provide in this matter.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
If you use carbon monoxide inset the house you can accidently kill someone else that lives there.

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

May 31, 2018
That won't be a problem. I will do it in a remote location. A tent would be suitable, right?

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I would still put up warming signs even in a remote location. I don't know how long it would stay in the tent and I feel it is our responsibility do no harm to the person that finds us.

That is part of my plan to stop me from being "saved" by putting up toxic gas warning signs so pest cannot approach without special gear. Of course ideally it isn't needed by if I am found it might help.

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

May 31, 2018
Yes, I will absolutely put up warning signs if I use this method. I didn't think about this aspect, that it could ward off rescuers and give me more time.

MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

May 31, 2018
Even if I drink N?